Author Of The Week #8 _IcePrincess_ :) :) M.O.T.W

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello All ,

its time to Joy as we are here with Member Of The Week{MOTW} popularly known as " Author Of The Week " with New Twists.😉.

Without much adieu,
Let me announce our Active Member ..any guesses?😲

She writes short stories

She is very icey😳

Congrats   _IcePrincess_

, its you dear.🤗

Flaunt this Siggy made by .Siham.for this week.

* Questions Grill Time *

*Name,age & hobbies-

*Who's ur fav. Author?

*Which kind of Writing you Like?

*Whats your Fav.Colour,Outfit,Gadget?

*Describe yourself in 3 lines!?

*What do you want to change in World?😆

*What is Love in your views?

Guys, lets Grill with our Questions! 

Regards Nishi & Dev

(c) Sig- .Siham.
Graphics- Starry.phoenix

WOW that was something!!!😃

It comes as a HUUUGEEE surprise, since I've been here such a short time!

My feelings ryt now - 🥳😆

It's been a short journey till now, but just too good to describe!  Since it was such a short while ago, I clearly remember how I felt while posting my first story… I was the new gal, a lil bit nervous, so full of anticipation.. And what a warm welcome I received!!😳

Thanks to all my friends who read, comment and like my stories. I've had a great tym here with all of u!🤗

K now tym for my Answers:

Name: Archismita Chakraborty (quite a mouthful, I know! I prefer Archie)

Hobbies: Reading and writing (ofcourse😆), watching TV, learning languages and sleeping.

Fav. Author: I read a lot of bangla literature, so will start with that – Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay, Satyajit Ray, Sunil Gangopadhyay, Narayan Gangopadhyay... In Eng: Erich Segal, Enid Blyton (read a lot in my Childhood!)

The kind of writing I like: Anything with a happy ending…. Since that's not possible always, atleast with an optimistic one!⭐️

Fav colour: Anything bright…

Outfit: Anything that looks good on me😳

Gadget: My cell phone and ofcourse my TV🤣

Describing myself in three lines: Let's make it just three words – Simple, Optimistic and with a Curious mind.

What I want to change in the world?: I guess the "😆" is there for a reason at the end of the ques😆😆…I can't really think of one thing! Maybe the way people think - afterall the way u think makes u the way u r…!

What is love: Whatever brings a smile on ur face… A person, a hobby, a piece of music, a food or a colour…

As far as I know the ways of this forum, there are lots more coming my way...BRING 'EM ON!!!😆
Edited by _IcePrincess_ - 10 years ago
wow... Archie Congo -shongo  🥳  🤗

Edited by preity_d - 10 years ago
woww congratsss you totally deserved this 🤗 . 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳..

questions will come later 😈 be ready 🥳..🤣
Wow Archie!
Congratulations! 🤗 
You definitely deserved this. And in such a short time, this is a greater achievement! 👏

Waise, you have clearly read a lot of cult Bengali literature. Something I have missed totally. Since I never grew up in Bengal, I did not even know how to read and write Bengali until very recently. Shame, I know. I am starting over now.

But I have read a lot of translated works. And my Dad often reads out stories by all the authors you mentioned. So, I know how good their work is.
Okay, enough of my ramble. This is your moment. Enjoy! :)
Archiee .. Congratulations sleepyhead 🤗

i bet u turn ur dreams into beautiful stories... love 'em ! 

Well deserved .. and wishing to have an amazing time here readin awesome stuff!
Originally posted by preity_d

wow... Archie Congo -shongo  🥳  🤗

Thanks preeto darling!!🤗 Btw I somehow knew u wud be the first to comment😆
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

woww congratsss you totally deserved this 🤗 . 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳.. 🥳..

questions will come later 😈 be ready 🥳..🤣

U totally caught on the party mood, eh!
Thank u thank u!❤️

Main toh kabse ready hoke baithi hu! Shoot!🤣
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Wow Archie!
Congratulations! 🤗 
You definitely deserved this. And in such a short time, this is a greater achievement! 👏

Waise, you have clearly read a lot of cult Bengali literature. Something I have missed totally. Since I never grew up in Bengal, I did not even know how to read and write Bengali until very recently. Shame, I know. I am starting over now.

But I have read a lot of translated works. And my Dad often reads out stories by all the authors you mentioned. So, I know how good their work is.
Okay, enough of my ramble. This is your moment. Enjoy! :)

Thanksss so much!!

Awww that's soo sweeet, Tanisha! My dad never reads out stories to me, and neither does he have tym to read mine😔

Wat shame? Rather it's gud to see how much u care about bangla literature... I've had the priviledge of studying in a school where Bengali was an elective subject + my mom is professor of bengali, so naturally I've always laid my hands on different types of bengali buks and so have been attracted to the literary works in this language... N luk at u, U don't know how to read and write the language, yet u want to read it all.. Something a lot of ppl wouldn't care to do! Proud to have a friend lyk u!
🤗
Congratulations 🤗 🥳
Res for questions 😳