Diya Aur Baati Hum

Deepika Pic from her Sis Wedding. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Divz.

IF-Stunnerz

Divz.

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Deepika looks awesome,Tfs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepika Pic from her Sis Wedding. (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuryaNakshholic

Goldie

SuryaNakshholic

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing she is looking vry preety.. Heart

Rajeshree53

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

Wow..Deepika's looking so gorgeous!!!! That's Deepika's younger brother & younger sis Parul on her left,& her friend on her right..(the one who has a pic with Anas too)..But who's at the back? Tongue
sister Parul is the one who got married(as per SBB) thats anamikaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96Rajeshree53

DEBOLINA96

Goldie

DEBOLINA96

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuh1

Wow..Deepika's looking so gorgeous!!!! That's Deepika's younger brother & younger sis Parul on her left,& her friend on her right..(the one who has a pic with Anas too)..But who's at the back? Tongue

Sure sis?? Then my bad..Embarrassed That means the one in this pic is Anamika Singh..

tuh1Rajeshree53

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Sure sis?? Then my bad..Embarrassed That means the one in this pic is Anamika Singh..
yesss darling nd one more thing ur STUFF is almost done nd hopefully this weekend i vill be uploading itBig smileBig smileBig smile

DEBOLINA96Rajeshree53

DEBOLINA96

Goldie

DEBOLINA96

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

yesss darling nd one more thing ur STUFF is almost done nd hopefully this weekend i vill be uploading itBig smileBig smileBig smile

Yayyy!!!!!!! I'm sure it will be an awesome one!!!! Day Dreaming And thanks sis for this info of Parul,Anamika..Big smile

tuh1Rajeshree53

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Yayyy!!!!!!! I'm sure it will be an awesome one!!!! Day Dreaming And thanks sis for this info of Parul,Anamika..Big smile
areee eta ki emon bishal info je thanx bolcho its ok drSmileSmileSmileSmile

DEBOLINA96Rajeshree53

DEBOLINA96

Goldie

DEBOLINA96

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Tuhina Di...Na na..Amar bhul janate hoyto onnorao bhul jante parte amar through..Tai thanks bollam..Tongue

tuh1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top