Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

:: Happy Birthday Munni (munnihyderabad):: (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
eekkksssDay Dreaming... let this sink in pehle LOLuntil then bear with my non-sense LOL

Labor day !!! that is what I have been teased all the while back home in India ROFL

Thank you  and love you Gun, Fairy, Deeps, Sonia, Ritch Hug
@Deeps, @Sonia amazing, fantastic, beautiful thread,,,,and so many wishes,...and gifts *wipes khushi kay assooon* 

I will save and use all the gorgeous creations Day Dreaming thank you everyone for giving such a fantastic start to my birthday ..Embarrassed

abhi toh I am sach mein lost for words... will be back to replying to everyone kal ..

p.s: i love my rail gadi ...my choo choo trainROFL  we are awesome .. *puts kaala teeka* .. Gun don't look confused .. will tell you soon 

pps: my laptop may be seized by my hubby LOL if i come online kal.. may be will sneak in when he is off to work ... LOL

Thank you guys for the lovely wishes  .. Hug Iove you all  Day Dreaming

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 May 2013 at 1:16am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-DiorRouge.minniee-Sweetzo.Tuhi-..Gowri..|Persephone|SanDhirholic.Deepzpadukonepreity_d-bonbon--wintergreen-OnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Happy Birthday Munni (munnihyderabad):: (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Munni di. :) <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-munnihyderabad

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Happy birthday

Enjoy

-Deepali-munnihyderabad

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Meri jaan, meri queen, meri your highness, meri mummy, meri didi... meri Munni Hug Happy birthday to one of the dearest members of our forum <3 God knows where we'd all be if it weren't for your life saving updates... and all those lamba wale comments and posts that I miss ever so much Broken Heart yes, don't worry I remember this is a birthday thread not a complaining post LOL 

Wish you loads of success and happiness Munni Hug May you have the best day ever with many more prosperous and fruitful years ahead! Enjoy being the princess of your special day, because this is the least your deserve for the amazing person you honestly are. Love you hamesha Heart and I'm sorry the message is bilkul chotu sa... I would love to comment longer and wish you more but aaj heaps of homework hai Broken HeartOnce again, though, a very happy wala birthday Munni Hug

This thread was the first thing I saw coming to the forum and it's ever so beautiful! <3 Wonderful work Deepali and the rest of the team Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-munnihyderabadpreetipcOnlyHope

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Munni di .Many more happy returns of the day . Have a grt day Smile.You are one of the very few ,whom I look up to  .(Sachi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Big smile.You have always encouraged me to come out my like mode ,to reply and make posts  during my initial days of IF.From initial days,I always dream about ur review post ,specially  wen it is about Virat Vadhera and come next day to read and like ur posts and i do follow it religiously  till nowBig smile

Never had the courage to comment something on ur posts , but ur post on  '  23 nov 2012' on virat vadhera made me comment and ur replies  to my comment and the pm conversations that followed  made me respect u even more (Not that, I respected u less before LOL) .U have been very sweet to me always  .Seen a very few ,so humble, so lovely , so caring,so polite and who  speak their heart out  and do not take sides and u r one of them  .I really admire u a lot  ( sacchi, no maskaaLOL) and love u so much .HeartHeartHeart.Thank u so much di for encouraging me , thank you , thank you thank u .Smile

Ok one honest confession on ur birthday thread: In  any  issue or thread which could lead to fighting , wen i see ur reply in that thread wen i enter in it, i toh imagine Lady justice .(Sorry di EmbarrassedLOL,but my mind goes to lady justice pic)So, u could guess how much I admire u, that i dream abt u and lady justice togetherSmileSmileLOL

Enough of my story(itni lambi kahaani ke liye maaf kar denaEmbarrassedLOL).

Wishing u a very very happy birthday with lots and lots of happiness .Wishing you all the greatest things in life,because someone so special as you are deserves the best. Happy Birthday! May every dream of yours come true .

P.S: Awww written something this lengthy, faintingDeadDeadLOL.Please dont kill me after that confession .ROFL.Pls dont kill meLOL

Loved this beautiful birthday threadSmile

Edited by preetipc - 01 May 2013 at 7:49am

-Deepali-munnihyderabad

shaanu0111

IF-Rockerz

shaanu0111

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to you...I wish your life blossoms into many of your cherished desires come true...Have a great and healthy day and year ahead...enjoy and rock your day with family and friends...Many many happy returns of the day.
Happy birthday munni di...

-Deepali-munnihyderabad

sheroo9000

IF-Sizzlerz

sheroo9000

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
happy birthday to u

-Deepali-munnihyderabad

hinz

Viewbie