Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

:: Happy Birthday Munni (munnihyderabad):: (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 18

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niCeline

Happy Birthday Munni Di!:) I have never talked to you, personally, but seeing your posts and comments made me realise how sweet and optimistic you are. You are such a valuabe member in this forum. Aha! You are a DT now. LOL You are always there for everyone whenever troubles arise. Thank you for your constant support to all of us in the forum. And not to forget! Your creations beautify the Creation Gallery each time. They are wonderful. Thank you. Hug I hope we get a chance to interact soon:) Okay. Stern Smile I am going off topic.LOLLOLROFL. On this special occasion, On your Birthday, I wish you a many more Happy Returns Of The Day. Happy Birthday. Celebrate this Day with loads of fun and joy!:D May God shower all his love on you. May your family and you have all the happiness!:D I really really wish that you have a fantastic year ahead with joy! Stay safe and happy!Smile

!H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y M-U-N-N-I D-I-*spells out with a smileBig smile Always smile because its easier than explaining why you are sad..Smile

Loads of Love,
Preetha:)

Thank you PreethaHug.. for all your kind words.. never knew you even saw my posts  and creations.. LOL  but I am so looking forward to talk you .. you always come across as a sweet girl .. 

thanks again for the warm wishes .. yes I do smile a bit more than needed .. people think me to be pagal LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Happy Birthday Munni (munnihyderabad):: (Page 12)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Beautiful thread girlsStar

Happy Birthday Munni!!! I am greatful to have someone like you as friend. I got to know you through the DevNa AT on the SNS fourm good times then and now you have shown great support to all and everything i can hold on to the fact that you considered me as an insipration for one of your siggys.. I am greatful it is coz of you and others that i gotten better... Enough of my babber hope your kids and your  husband spoil you rotten!!Star  

Happy wala birthday!!!

HugDeepika

Thank you Deepika!!!!  yes for my monochrome siggies you are the inspiration .. as  I said before..I am glad to know you as a friend over the past few months.. DevNa AT good old days.. lot of discussions .. loads of fun ..  always cherished ..  kids didn''t but husband did spoil to some extent ... Tongue

Thanks again Deepika .. Love Hug

Originally posted by Ashvi_lolzZz

hApPieEe birThDaY..!!Clap
Thank you dear Embarrassed

Originally posted by Jenny91

Happy Birthday Munni di. :) <3
Thank you JennyEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Happy birthday

Enjoy

Thank you Ayesha Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 05 May 2013 at 2:06am

-Deepali-

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kriti.

Meri jaan, meri queen, meri your highness, meri mummy, meri didi... meri Munni Hug Happy birthday to one of the dearest members of our forum <3 God knows where we'd all be if it weren't for your life saving updates... and all those lamba wale comments and posts that I miss ever so much Broken Heart yes, don't worry I remember this is a birthday thread not a complaining post LOL 

Wish you loads of success and happiness Munni Hug May you have the best day ever with many more prosperous and fruitful years ahead! Enjoy being the princess of your special day, because this is the least your deserve for the amazing person you honestly are. Love you hamesha Heart and I'm sorry the message is bilkul chotu sa... I would love to comment longer and wish you more but aaj heaps of homework hai Broken HeartOnce again, though, a very happy wala birthday Munni Hug

This thread was the first thing I saw coming to the forum and it's ever so beautiful! <3 Wonderful work Deepali and the rest of the team Hug 

ekkks Kriti .. Hug  yeh sab kya hain LOL  you comment anywhere just brings a wide grin on my face .. and so does this one LOL
 aur kuch bacha hain kya  list mein .. LOL   these days I cherish WUs more than ever .. and long posts .. miss writing them .. but on a lighter note.. having lot of time for other stuff LOL  you better remember it on time.. that is my bday thread lol 
Awww msg chota zaroor hain . but it means a lot . as words depict the depth of emotions and not the length  of comment ...  thank you so much my Kriti .. my beti.. my behna... my princess.. my cutie for a super sweet Kriti style msg Day Dreaming

indeed a very beautiful thread.. thank you Deeps Sonia and Fairy for the Happy Birthday Gif Hug  

-Deepali-

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

the rest of the replies kal.. 

@Rubab - i did not miss out on your comment .. .. but you long comment need a long reply .. so kal . abhi going to bed .. muahhh 

-Deepali-

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
happy b'day dear!

munnihyderabad

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MemoriesLast-

Wish you a very very happy wala belated birthday my MKRWB i'm sure you must've had a blast with your hubby and kids no? what'd they get you?? I'm such a bhukkad in this matter, every time someone asks what you're getting parents for their bdays, I'm always all they have me what more can they possibly wantROFL 

meri maiyya ki rishte wali behna Hug you edited and that too itna lamba ... Shocked  so u were out of lazy mode LOL I had a blast ..and kya diya...something on the same lines as you said ROFL ROFL 

Sorry for being late, but you know me, how hard i find putting nice words into feelings when it comes to bashing and cribbing pages after pages fill up on their own but this but still here i goLOL

Don't apologize lol... you edited it.. and that deserves a maafi to all your sorry's LOL I know you more than anyone ROFL

Repeating for the 50th time and I know di will pakka go yeah right but you're seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever come across in my life one of the few people on IF who talks but with sense if that makes any sense after MJHT, i swore id never go to forums again (that place was ummm) yet I'm super glad that i decided to get over that and come here coz thanks to this place and VirMan, made some amazing friends like you. and you and Shrav were the first two i talked to na you guys were going on about hopelessly hoping and i said i'll join in and hopelessly hope. Ek woh din tha and ek aaj hai, all our hopes and expectations are dead, not even expecting anything anymore expecting kya not watching it anymore and yes its bliss but yes the NiShal/VirMan love will forever be there nonethelessSmile 

yeah right!!!LOL lol now i am hiding behind a pillow * Blushing  blush mode activated.. hahaha your first comment in AT .. I have the link to the page and the rest is History .. my Maiyya ki Rishtey Wali Behna (MKRWB)  ... you and me replicated each others thoughts thanks to Maiyya who made a permanent residence in our cerebrum ROFL

yes yes we were in THHC mode .. hopelessly hoping for VirMan rain dance.. and the THHC mode is still active and we still hope for a VirMan rain dance ROFL  

The more we talked (which we've done A LOT) the more i realized how alike we are. Our views match on everything more or less. You're one of the few people who even when everyone's thinking the exact opposite of what I'm thinking, always seems to have the same opinion as me in regards to everything and i yes i love us both for that feel blessed to have a friend who i can share anything and everything with without having to worry about the fact that she'll judge me for thinking this or that and yes how can i ever forget our MKR first person ive ever met who loves her K shows the way i do and yes that makes our dosti even more special I'm tired of everyone going hain yeh kaun everytime i mention old actorsROFL 

we are ... our views match so much sometimes I can just CP ur comment .. specially regarding logical stuff :P  you are my most mature and logical behna ... at 19 ... our relation and bond is special thanks to Ekta Maiyya ... and even I love to gush over her shows with you .. as every others in our group have Confused look when it comes to maiyya's actors 

Message will be incomplete without saying love your positive spirit i have truly never ever seen you feeling low about anything. You always manage to make the best of the situation no matter what it is and never take anything to heart. This is one thing i baaadddllly need to do everything not so positive effects me for hours and hours to come Love you for this di and don't ever changeHug

aahhh positive spirit when negativity doesn't help I better stick to positivism lol  ... Awww rubab ..HugDay Dreaming  will try be the same.. no negativism .. no one let us down .. we will gush over Maiyya's shows ... love you for everything Rubab Hug meri MKRWB .. muaahhh :*

Happy Wala Bday again I know i did a bad job, but you know how terrible i am at this so I'm excused I'm sure Love you lots TCHug

Thank you once again .. you edited it .. that is what matters to me .. and the whole msg is so rubabish .. and i love it ..   love you too ... TC Hug  thanks for the cakes and baloons ...eee 

PS: Beautiful thread Deepali, Fairy, Gun and SoniaSmile

Thank you my choo choo train.. 
p.s : rubab don't look confused check page 6 of this thread ..

Edited by munnihyderabad - 05 May 2013 at 11:04pm

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetipc

Happy Birthday Munni di .Many more happy returns of the day . Have a grt day Smile.You are one of the very few ,whom I look up to  .(Sachi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Big smile.You have always encouraged me to come out my like mode ,to reply and make posts  during my initial days of IF.From initial days,I always dream about ur review post ,specially  wen it is about Virat Vadhera and come next day to read and like ur posts and i do follow it religiously  till nowBig smile

Never had the courage to comment something on ur posts , but ur post on  '  23 nov 2012' on virat vadhera made me comment and ur replies  to my comment and the pm conversations that followed  made me respect u even more (Not that, I respected u less before LOL) .U have been very sweet to me always  .Seen a very few ,so humble, so lovely , so caring,so polite and who  speak their heart out  and do not take sides and u r one of them  .I really admire u a lot  ( sacchi, no maskaaLOL) and love u so much .HeartHeartHeart.Thank u so much di for encouraging me , thank you , thank you thank u .Smile

Ok one honest confession on ur birthday thread: In  any  issue or thread which could lead to fighting , wen i see ur reply in that thread wen i enter in it, i toh imagine Lady justice .(Sorry di EmbarrassedLOL,but my mind goes to lady justice pic)So, u could guess how much I admire u, that i dream abt u and lady justice togetherSmileSmileLOL

Enough of my story(itni lambi kahaani ke liye maaf kar denaEmbarrassedLOL).

Wishing u a very very happy birthday with lots and lots of happiness .Wishing you all the greatest things in life,because someone so special as you are deserves the best. Happy Birthday! May every dream of yours come true .

P.S: Awww written something this lengthy, faintingDeadDeadLOL.Please dont kill me after that confession .ROFL.Pls dont kill meLOL

Loved this beautiful birthday threadSmile

Awww Preeti thank you so much for the warm wishes and a cute message ...Hug I remember all that .. you took ample time to come out of like mode LOL  thank you again.. you have said this many a times before .. 

Gosh you remember the date when you commented Shocked  yes we have a long PM conversation .. and you are embarrassing me now  *hides*  I LOVE you loads Preeti ..  Thank you for all your kind words .. Hug muaaahhh 

ConfessionShocked  LOL now spare me ..from all this .. ROFL  you are embarrassing me 

thank you preeti for the warm wishes, cake, balloons, flowers and the message *hides behind a pillow* Blushing Love you ,muaaahh  Stay blessed <3

Edited by munnihyderabad - 05 May 2013 at 11:23pm

preetipc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top