Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Deepali-

~Saraa~

Hey Munni!You are one of the coolest cool viewbies on India-Forums. You're generally the sweetest person. Don't change and remain the same. It's really awesome knowing you because you are always soo calm and I guess everyone comes to you with their problems because along with being calm and cool, you're also collected with your thoughts! 😃HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY! 🥳Have a fantastic day and an amazing day! 🤗Love,Saraa.

Saraa !!! you too .. whats with the coolest cool viewbie *confused* and looks at Fairy *  Thank you Saraa for your kind words .. 🤗  not sure how far I am able to help  and resolve the probs but surely have easy way out .. as Bill Gates said the lazy ones have easy way out 🤣  Thanks again Saraa...for the warm message...and I would like to know more about you 

and eeekkkss  the gift is gorgeous.. the two most fav couples of mine 

I had a great birthday !!! and you all made it even more special .. 🤗  

Love you ... Warm Regards -... 

forever_young

Happy Birthdaaay Di! You are amazing just the way you are! Don't change for anyone! May you have lotss more birthdays to come! May your life be filled with love, happiness, success, good wealth and prosperity! No matter how much i praise you, it won't be enough! We haven't interacted that much but I know that you are a gem!  My Didi! ❤️ Mwuaah! Lovee youuu 🤗 Have fun and Party Hard! :DHappy Birthday once again!! xox
Love,
Krupaa x

Krupa 🤗 thank you so much for the warm wishes and  message.. itna praise mat karo ... it's not good for me 😆  you are embarrassing me Krupa .. I miss talking to you .. had fun and great time .. Awww my lil sis .. Muaaahhh .. love you too Krupa ..🤗

warm regards 
love ,
Munni 

Deepikz

Best wishes for the happiest day filled with love and laughter. Happy Birthday.

Deepika Thank you for the wishes and gift 🤗.. the gift is so beautiful .. VirMan and ZK ☺️

Visha_Dhami

On this special day of yours, i would like to wish you a Happy Birthday and may you be blessed always with good health and happiness 😃

Thank you Visha !!!.. for the wishes and for the gorgeous gift 🤗

-Ridzzi-

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Munni. Have a great Day. Hope this day brings a lot of joy and happiness in your life and may u have success in all that u do.Have an Amazing Super Duper Birthday! 🤗

Will try to make something for u soonish!Anyway, Enjoy!! 😃Loads of Love,-Ridz

Thank you Ridzzi 🤗.. I had a wonderful and fun filled  birthday .

Love you lots  !!!  and warm Regards
Munni
preity_d

Munni you are very cute, mature and protectiveFirst time I thought that you are a masti wali and caring girland of course you are just like that 😳Once I wrote something on CC which is I shouldn't write toh she jaldi se PMed me and said to delete it , how caring you are ...I love your explanations over the scenes and characters, and your writings, so mature!Happy Birthday and I love you so much 🤗 ❤️  

Preity .. you still remember the PM 😆 yeah AT mein i was like a patrolling cop 🤣
Thank you Preity .. and Love you too 🤗

spreadingsmile

first of all avery very happy birthday dii ,yeeeeks today is ur birthday ...all our meet and talks r just coming in my mind ..AT se we all started and look here we r such a grt friends ..a true analyzer and true person i have seen..a friend a dii which i will always be with..and dii wait there is a surprise from my side for u.. A OS by me for u ...on fb ..hope u like it ..once again wish you a Happy Birthday..andA Peom-

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'a person who loves, who cares,who sees a person's need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on othersrather than herself,someone who touches each life she enters,and makes a difference in the world,because ripples of kindness flow outwardas each person you have touched, touches others.you are a special treasurefor all that you've done.May the love you have shown to othersreturn to you, multiplied.I wish you the happiest of birthdays,and many, many more,so that others have time to appreciate youas much as I do... 🤗

A siggie for u on ur birthday also .. [will edit] credit to sana helped me in it-

Chaitu !!!  🤗 me too having all the flashes of our good old times in AT and now all the convos of NiShal/VirMan in all our groups and inboxes .. very true . we all have come a long way ..nostalgic indeed .. but loving what ever time we are catching up every other day ...  and the OS ..I left a detailed msg in FB 😛 
the poem is beautiful and lyrical .. but 200% its not for me 😆  but thank you chaitu for you think so kindly of me .. 

but one thing ... I love you always hamesha 🤗

I got the siggie it is beautiful... nishalicious .. using it 😳 Loads of Love !!! muaaahhh 
viratmanvi

happy bdaaay munni di !

its being more than 6 months now that i have known u !
u are realy a sweetheart  n also a child at heart😳
i m lucky to have met u !!
really i can share anything n everythin with u !
u really understand me better !!
n love to hear ur kids stories
n i must say u are a super mom !😳
love our nishalicious convos too !
u are not just a good sigige maker or a good friend but also a good human !😳
always be the same..
loads of love from ash !!!

Thank you Ash for the kind words .. I am glad to met you too Ash . .. and yes we can speak anything and share anything . kids stories.. will tell u more .. I know you love them .. super mom .. 😆 hawww nishalicious convos .. can anything beat those convos for us 

Love you ash for everything .. muaahhh 🤗

vibz88

Wish you a very happy birthday filled with lots of surprise and happiness! 😳

Thank you partner !!! and the beautiful siggie also says partners for life 

DaMiniii

Happy Birthday! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Thank You Minii🤗

Xarina

Happy Birthday Munni! 🤗

Thank you Xar!!!!!  beautiful Nishalicious gift .. 🤗
niksidfan 

munni di..wish u a many many happy returns of the day...u r one of the beautiful writers i have met...i rember how u made one beautiful poem in my virman's marriage celebration thered in just few hours...u r gifted..god may bless u with many more things..love you and have a blast..enjoy and wish u all the happiness

'''priya

Priyaa!!! OMG it's you .😃...  how are you ... Thank you so much for the kind words .. and ohh yeah now i remember those lines for VirMan marriage thread .. 

Love you Priya 🤗

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

nikhilageet

Munni🤗 wish you a very very happy Birthday 🥳

May this year bring great joy and prosperity to you Munni- Tum jiyo hazaro saal 😃

love
Nikhila😳

Thank you Nikhila 🤗  Love you muuaahhh 

..Gowri.. 

Munni dii, U are one calm, lovable, level headed & sweet person I've ever come across in my entire life. And it were these qualities of yours which made me talk to u that day, wherein I confided my deepest, saddest secrets that were eating away my heart & soul. Being the cute person u are, u took out time to reply to my long rants & made me understand stuff, so like an elder sister which I never had.. I've loved u from then & Yes, I'll love u so till eternity. I know cyber world friendships are kinda wavering & non existent, but not to me.. Even if we dont talk, Even if we lose contact, U'll sure hold a very special place in my heart. This I promise on ur birthday, from the bottom of my heart, U'll be my elder sister.. For life! Love u dii...❤️❤️ May god shower his blessings upon u & keep u smiling forever.. Happy Birthday! 

LOL, I know thats too many Happy Birthday's in  lot.. But Yeah, No kanjoosi when its My dii's birthday😆 Have a blast diii..!! & Yep, I wish u on behalf of my Virat & Kushal too.. Happy Birthday to the world's greatest mom!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Like we always say..😆 Hugs across seven seas on my dii's birthdayy!!🤗🤗

Yours & Yours,
❤️Rapunzel..❤️

Awww my Rapunzel 🤗  why do you have to do this time and again .. made me extremely emotional... your words always make my heart swell .. with love and warmth.. I donno what made you confide your secrets to me.. but I am glad if that helped you in any way ... I know what friendship is to you even in virtual world... I srsly have no words like always .. uff i can't write here anything .. will take it off line..

Thank you for the warm and heartfelt wishes and messages.. and greatest mom . that goes out to every single mom in the world... 👏

yeah I love this out trade mark .. hugs across seven seas 🤗

Load of Love Gowri.. I am not poetic and not good with expressing myself one one personally .. ...  but I love you hamesha 🤗
ifyaa 

Only Special people receive birthday messages from me, and you have always been one of the special ones.. I wish You Millions of Greetings, Thousands of Colours, 100s of Wishes, Kilograms of sweets and Lots of smile Muni Ji😳  i dedicate this song for you, since it has become so synonymous with You..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5hsfbhWx4[/YOUTUBE]

Ifyaa so I am the prerogative one to receive a message from you😃.. that means a lot to me,... Thank you for the wishes and this is a unique message ...  love you Ifyaa and indeed the song is sooo synonymous with me .. .. I am munni .. and I am badnaam 🤣
ShivRajput 

Munnidi We really love you.. And we are really sorry for irritating you.. May God fulfill all your dreams.. Yours loving ShiSa (Shiv nd Sana) 

And finally a BIG group hug from ALL your friends on I-F🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗 
Have a blast! 🥳  🥳  🥳

Love you too Shiv. Sana and a very big group hug to all friends on IF ..  🤗  🤗  🤗 

irritating me .. i toh love it lol and thank you for the super nishalicious siggie.. .. 

p.s: btw ShiSa kab ban gaya .. mujhe pata hi nahin hain LOL 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Once again Happy Birthday  my dear Munni🤗🤗 many many many happy returns of the day dear🥳🥳   May all your dreams come true on this auspicious day and May God bless you with His entire bounties! 😊😊here wishing u best of wishes for your coming year😛      I wish that you be strong so that you go very far and reach the heights you aim for!!😊May all your wishes be fulfilled and May God Bless you with Love and care🤗Have a splendid birthday!!! with lotss of love...Muuuaaahhh God Bless!!!!!🤗

Special Thanks to Sonia who helped me to made that thread so awesome🤗

Also very Special thanks to My Sautan melz aka Aahana ..i am chorifying some stuffs from her...after all sautan hoon itna toh haq banta hi hai 🤣🤣🤣
thank you so much Sonia and Melz  Dear🤗🤗

Thank you Deepss..awww you are showering me with wishes ... all I can say you is I Love you dearly ...muaaahhh stay blessed Deeps 🤗

and Sonia thank you for the surprise... very thrilling and exciting !!!
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Gowri..

Happy Birthday Munni dii🤗🤗 🤗

photo Bdsistcm_02.gif

Love & Kisses,
❤️Rapunzel❤️

Rapunzelll 🤗  love you muuuahhh thank you 
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Happy Birthday!!! 😳

Lovely thread! 

Thank you Iqra 😳

Originally posted by: -Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most intelligent, kind , caring and dashing friend i have on IF lol😆 Happy birthday darling !! May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you get all that you want in life. God bless u sweetzo, enjoy ur special day !!❤️

Awww Tuhi ... thank you for the warm wishes 🤗   you are such a sweetheart actually you are a sweet sweet sweet person.. i said this before also .. Love you ..muaaahhh 
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: niCeline

Happy Birthday Munni Di!:) I have never talked to you, personally, but seeing your posts and comments made me realise how sweet and optimistic you are. You are such a valuabe member in this forum. Aha! You are a DT now. 😆 You are always there for everyone whenever troubles arise. Thank you for your constant support to all of us in the forum. And not to forget! Your creations beautify the Creation Gallery each time. They are wonderful. Thank you. 🤗 I hope we get a chance to interact soon:) Okay. 😳 I am going off topic.😆😆🤣. On this special occasion, On your Birthday, I wish you a many more Happy Returns Of The Day. Happy Birthday. Celebrate this Day with loads of fun and joy!:D May God shower all his love on you. May your family and you have all the happiness!:D I really really wish that you have a fantastic year ahead with joy! Stay safe and happy!😊

!H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y M-U-N-N-I D-I-*spells out with a smile😃 Always smile because its easier than explaining why you are sad..😊

Loads of Love,
Preetha:)

Thank you Preetha🤗.. for all your kind words.. never knew you even saw my posts  and creations.. 😆  but I am so looking forward to talk you .. you always come across as a sweet girl .. 

thanks again for the warm wishes .. yes I do smile a bit more than needed .. people think me to be pagal 😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikz

Beautiful thread girls⭐️

Happy Birthday Munni!!! I am greatful to have someone like you as friend. I got to know you through the DevNa AT on the SNS fourm good times then and now you have shown great support to all and everything i can hold on to the fact that you considered me as an insipration for one of your siggys.. I am greatful it is coz of you and others that i gotten better... Enough of my babber hope your kids and your  husband spoil you rotten!!⭐️  

Happy wala birthday!!!

🤗Deepika

Thank you Deepika!!!!  yes for my monochrome siggies you are the inspiration .. as  I said before..I am glad to know you as a friend over the past few months.. DevNa AT good old days.. lot of discussions .. loads of fun ..  always cherished ..  kids didn''t but husband did spoil to some extent ... 😛

Thanks again Deepika .. Love 🤗

Originally posted by: Ashvi_lolzZz

hApPieEe birThDaY..!!👏

Thank you dear 😳

Originally posted by: Jenny91

Happy Birthday Munni di. :) <3

Thank you Jenny😳

Thank you Ayesha 😳

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kriti.

Meri jaan, meri queen, meri your highness, meri mummy, meri didi... meri Munni 🤗 Happy birthday to one of the dearest members of our forum <3 God knows where we'd all be if it weren't for your life saving updates... and all those lamba wale comments and posts that I miss ever so much 🥺 yes, don't worry I remember this is a birthday thread not a complaining post 😆 

Wish you loads of success and happiness Munni 🤗 May you have the best day ever with many more prosperous and fruitful years ahead! Enjoy being the princess of your special day, because this is the least your deserve for the amazing person you honestly are. Love you hamesha ❤️ and I'm sorry the message is bilkul chotu sa... I would love to comment longer and wish you more but aaj heaps of homework hai 🥺Once again, though, a very happy wala birthday Munni 🤗

This thread was the first thing I saw coming to the forum and it's ever so beautiful! <3 Wonderful work Deepali and the rest of the team 🤗 

ekkks Kriti .. 🤗  yeh sab kya hain 😆  you comment anywhere just brings a wide grin on my face .. and so does this one 😆
 aur kuch bacha hain kya  list mein .. 😆   these days I cherish WUs more than ever .. and long posts .. miss writing them .. but on a lighter note.. having lot of time for other stuff 😆  you better remember it on time.. that is my bday thread lol 
Awww msg chota zaroor hain . but it means a lot . as words depict the depth of emotions and not the length  of comment ...  thank you so much my Kriti .. my beti.. my behna... my princess.. my cutie for a super sweet Kriti style msg 

indeed a very beautiful thread.. thank you Deeps Sonia and Fairy for the Happy Birthday Gif 🤗  

munnihyderabad thumbnail

the rest of the replies kal.. 

@Rubab - i did not miss out on your comment .. .. but you long comment need a long reply .. so kal . abhi going to bed .. muahhh 
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MemoriesLast-

Wish you a very very happy wala belated birthday my MKRWB i'm sure you must've had a blast with your hubby and kids no? what'd they get you?? I'm such a bhukkad in this matter, every time someone asks what you're getting parents for their bdays, I'm always all they have me what more can they possibly want🤣 

meri maiyya ki rishte wali behna 🤗 you edited and that too itna lamba ... 😲  so u were out of lazy mode 😆 I had a blast ..and kya diya...something on the same lines as you said ROFL 🤣 

Sorry for being late, but you know me, how hard i find putting nice words into feelings when it comes to bashing and cribbing pages after pages fill up on their own but this but still here i go😆

Don't apologize lol... you edited it.. and that deserves a maafi to all your sorry's 😆 I know you more than anyone 🤣

Repeating for the 50th time and I know di will pakka go yeah right but you're seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever come across in my life one of the few people on IF who talks but with sense if that makes any sense after MJHT, i swore id never go to forums again (that place was ummm) yet I'm super glad that i decided to get over that and come here coz thanks to this place and VirMan, made some amazing friends like you. and you and Shrav were the first two i talked to na you guys were going on about hopelessly hoping and i said i'll join in and hopelessly hope. Ek woh din tha and ek aaj hai, all our hopes and expectations are dead, not even expecting anything anymore expecting kya not watching it anymore and yes its bliss but yes the NiShal/VirMan love will forever be there nonetheless😊 

yeah right!!!😆 lol now i am hiding behind a pillow * ☺️  blush mode activated.. hahaha your first comment in AT .. I have the link to the page and the rest is History .. my Maiyya ki Rishtey Wali Behna (MKRWB)  ... you and me replicated each others thoughts thanks to Maiyya who made a permanent residence in our cerebrum 🤣

yes yes we were in THHC mode .. hopelessly hoping for VirMan rain dance.. and the THHC mode is still active and we still hope for a VirMan rain dance 🤣  

The more we talked (which we've done A LOT) the more i realized how alike we are. Our views match on everything more or less. You're one of the few people who even when everyone's thinking the exact opposite of what I'm thinking, always seems to have the same opinion as me in regards to everything and i yes i love us both for that feel blessed to have a friend who i can share anything and everything with without having to worry about the fact that she'll judge me for thinking this or that and yes how can i ever forget our MKR first person ive ever met who loves her K shows the way i do and yes that makes our dosti even more special I'm tired of everyone going hain yeh kaun everytime i mention old actors🤣 

we are ... our views match so much sometimes I can just CP ur comment .. specially regarding logical stuff :P  you are my most mature and logical behna ... at 19 ... our relation and bond is special thanks to Ekta Maiyya ... and even I love to gush over her shows with you .. as every others in our group have 😕 look when it comes to maiyya's actors 

Message will be incomplete without saying love your positive spirit i have truly never ever seen you feeling low about anything. You always manage to make the best of the situation no matter what it is and never take anything to heart. This is one thing i baaadddllly need to do everything not so positive effects me for hours and hours to come Love you for this di and don't ever change🤗

aahhh positive spirit when negativity doesn't help I better stick to positivism lol  ... Awww rubab ..🤗  will try be the same.. no negativism .. no one let us down .. we will gush over Maiyya's shows ... love you for everything Rubab 🤗 meri MKRWB .. muaahhh :*

Happy Wala Bday again I know i did a bad job, but you know how terrible i am at this so I'm excused I'm sure Love you lots TC🤗

Thank you once again .. you edited it .. that is what matters to me .. and the whole msg is so rubabish .. and i love it ..   love you too ... TC 🤗  thanks for the cakes and baloons ...eee 

PS: Beautiful thread Deepali, Fairy, Gun and Sonia😊

Thank you my choo choo train.. 
p.s : rubab don't look confused check page 6 of this thread ..