Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

alexxa

alexxa

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Yes, if the message is not delivered then what is the point?

I hope expectations will be met; Sandhya, foremost, walking the talking! Smile

Otherwise, I will be very frustrated with the turn of events.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show justice being done. (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Nice thread UMDU ji nd completely agree with uApproveinfact i think even SurYa r  responsible for Meena's this kind of CRIMINAL activity. Everytime not giving ne punishment to Meena means they were always supporting her indirectlyShocked

Edited by tuh1 - 01 May 2013 at 11:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanat284UMDU-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

I feel it is time DABH CVs start showing that people like Thakur and Meena have to pay the price for their actions.

agree with u ma ji..i am also feeling this way only after watching more than 1 min promo of dabh...i still have confident on cvz...hope they will do justice for both cases...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Umaji. I completly agree with you. Justice has to be done. It should not be an emotional one. Takursa should get punishment. Even if not law, atleast the villagers has to to punish him, something like social boycott. Forgive funda even I will not be happy.
Meena's case absolutely no forgiveness. Till now her crimes has been restricted to family. But now taking another's  child is a serious crime.
I expect her to be in jail atleast for a week or so. She hardly repents. If forgiven again she will make new issues. I hope Sandhya does not shield Meena this time. It does not look good on a future IPS aspirant

Another thing I guess we have to tolerate drama for another month. Champions trophy is there. I guess CVs have taken Meena kand because of that. If India reaches semi or final at 9pm it is the slog overs in a day night match. So IPL is different. So unless something very interesting is there I dont think even I will skip a India Pak match or india in Semi or Final of champions trophy. Champions trophy is till juN 23rd. So meena kand will only close by then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeUMDU

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Uma aunty let's go n do encounter of Meena n Thakursa in one shot.Angry.

Both of them have crossed the verges of humanity values.Disapprove.

UMDU

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I'm so with you in this one UMDU Ji.

You know if I was Kajri and Thakur Sa was begging me for help.  I would have demanded that if I saved his grandson's life I get to keep him as a replacement for Teja.  Angry

Any way...getting back to topic...That panchayat needs to be dissolved and Thakur Sa needs to be punished by the law.  And I hope they throw the book at him.

As for Meena...she too needs to be punished...I mean enough is enough.  Her antics are not even cute anymore. Angry   You are right ...she's never going to change, because she's never been made to suffer the consequences of her actions.

I felt so heartbroken for Vikram, when his daughter grabbed his pinky ..Ouch...I do hope father and daughter are reunited.  At this point, I don't care if Meena does go to jail...the baby can be fed formula milk...and she'd be raised much better if she's kept away from Meena.

I'm waiting to see which way Sandhya goes in both these situations.  If she doesn't see either Thakur Sa or Meena's deeds as being punishable by law...then I really won't care for Sandhya becoming an IPS officer any more. 

She had much better stay at home and continue to cover up the mistakes of the Rathi family...I mean that's basically sending out the message that when it's your own on the line...forget the law, and to hell with the justice system. 

Why then do we hate those politicians and other rich people who through connections or by spending money like water get their family members freed from accountability by hook or by crook?

Sorry Sandhya...We have enough corrupt officials as it is.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 01 May 2013 at 3:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyetimepassUMDU

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@Tuhina   Thank you for your inputs. Yes this level of criminal activity should not be tolerated. Some where victory of good must be shown.

@Sindhu   I agree with you, Meena has to be punished this time.

@Shruthi   Thank you for your inputs. Let us hope the CVs look into this matter.

@Amlu   Chalo maarte hain donno ko...I am with you.

@Fathima    I also feel enough is enough and some where they must show the victory of right over wrong and what better way than punishing both. The promos seem promising. Thakur disrupting Emily's marriage. Maybe Sandhya will get him arrested...Lets hope for the best. Thank you for your detailed inputs.

Edited by UMDU - 01 May 2013 at 8:27pm

-Liebe-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

I want [Meena] to be arrested and want her to spend some time in prison 

If I had a nickel for every time I read that ... Stern Smile

Agree with you UMDU ji! I hope CVs do something different this time around Day Dreaming

UMDU

Post Reply New Post

Go to top