Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Show justice being done. (Page 2)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

Justice in this show is only via Sandy's interventions. So I doubt Meena will feel the full brunt of it. Jethani-ji may shield her. But then again ... why don't the CVs deliver a shocker and show Sandy saying 'Enough!' 

Also, just thinking... I thought CVs had dealt with every possible serious social issue and now there's another one. Another very serious one. Only a few nights ago, I was watching someone talk about female infanticide. The numbers makes it even worse. The constant emphasis and preference for a boy drives people to murder. Here CVs are presenting a lesser crime, but same motivations. I thought I saw Kanica give a few minutes of a master class in acting at the hospital. She showed all the warped thinking very well. Sorry to go slightly off topic, but she really is very talented. I can easily picture Meena sitting in a jail or an asylum somewhere, if the script demands. 

Thank you for your inputs. I would seriously like to see Meena behind bars. Enough is enough and some where she has to be made to stop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanat284

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneakyboo

Totally agree, we need to see Justice being done.
Meena has slipped through the nets far to many times and enough is enough and with Thakursa, he deserves to be locked away for good.
I really would like to see Vikram come into his own on this track, we really haven't seen much of him lately and he is such a good actor. He has truly loved this child and i love the fact that he wanted a girl. This would break his heart, he loves Meena a lot but his child is a whole other matter... more and more he is seeing how bad Meena is, this track will show him just how unfeeling and low she can go.

Thank you for your inputs. Yes, I agree Vikram needs to realise what kind of a wife he has. She can go to any extent to prove a point. This time some kind of punishment should be shown. She has had umpteen opportunities to reform herself but she refuses to change. The only recourse left is to punish her. Maybe fear of punishment may work.

Amanat284

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

I don forsee any justice or punishment in either meena's case or Thakur's case.Ouch

I would really love to see both of them getting punished.Confused But what to do we are not cv'sOuchSleepy

After I posted this thread I saw a link posted which showed Thakur objecting to MoMily marriage. Let us hope it leads to his arrest. About Meena I have to agree , it seems unlikely she will be punished.
UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i have to agree.. 

there was a murder committed ... n the people inloved should get punishment. taking of a human life should not be forgiven 

Thank you for your inputs. I do really want to see Meena punished.
UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

meena's choti moti mistakes can be forgiven but not the latest one
she deserves punishment

Thank you rama. Yes unless Meena is shown being punished it will send a wrong message to the viewers. She is unlikely to reform herself. The only recourse left is punishment. That will act as a deterrent.
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Ofcourse We want to see justice being done and also I am little bit disappointed with cv's the way they have developed this track all is based on coincidents which happen less in real life.What will Panchayats and inter-religion marriage issue related people learn from this track and serously what is message in this? I am really hoping cv's now to show something sensible.

UMDU

alexxa Senior Member
alexxa
alexxa

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Your words sound right in my "ears", Umdu!

I do fear Thakursa reverting to old ways "after a while". Punishment will make him realize his mistake and will be a warning for others like him! Meena got countless chances to change but she didn't!

I got this feeling (throughout the show) that Suraj and Sandhya put the family (keeping it together), in front of everything, at times (this is my impression). Like in the case with the ATM machine, Sandhya/ Suraj redraw the complaint, though Meena committed fraud.

This is a dilemma for human kind: to keep on those you care for or do justice, no matter who is involved. Justice should always prevail, but humans are weak, at times, though they know well what the right thing to do is.

If Dhaisa's family will find out the truth, I can't see how Meena will go unpunished? There will be no escape for Meena then! 

When Sandhya will become IPS, she will have to put an oath that she will put the country above her family, as well!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanat284SonerMeyetimepassUMDU

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@Alina    Yes at least this time let them show law prevailing. People should not be allowed to get away with murder. Thank you for your inputs.

@Alexxa    Despite human dilemma which we all face, in Sandhya's case at least now they should show her being impartial. That is the first thing expected from you when you join the IPS. Since the CVs have devoted several tracks to show Sandhya is IPS material, let them show her raising above her family and allowing law to take its own course. Unless that is done the social message gets diluted. If you are shown getting away with honor killings and baby swapping than the idea you seek to convey gets defeated. Thank you for your inputs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyealexxaI-Luv-Rashi

Go to top