Show justice being done.

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really getting weary of this forgive and forget business message the CVs are trying to convey. In Thakursa's case under the law it is a crime and if he escapes punishment because he makes a one time change of heart and gets MoMily married, it is wrong. He should be shown getting punished and Kajiri getting justce for the injustice meted to her. Meena if shown getting away with baby swapping will really surpass the limits of law having no meaning in the country. Till now she has done a number of illegal things and got away with it . Having a future IPS aspirant in the house should not be a plea for not punishing the guilty. Be it family or otherwise the guilty should be shown being punished. Forgiveness and repentance should not be taken as excuses for pardoning heinous crimes. If we take that argument than every guilty person in this world be it a murderer or a robber would escape punishment by asking for forgiveness.  What is the need for laws and courts ? This forgiveness business to my mind is temporary and will not lead to long term change of heart in most cases. Punishment alone can act as a deterrent and in Meena's case I don't want the CVs to yet again show her get away with murder. People like Meena never change. They have to be taught a lesson so that, that fear which we instill in their minds prevents them from doing it again. My point is proven by the fact that each time Meena made a mistake she was forgiven. She feigned repentance and the Rathis took her back. Did she change .NO. She continued to graduate in deceit and her levels of mistakes continue to become grave reaching its peak with the child swapping.
                                I want her to be arrested and want her to spend some time in prison without Sandhya running from pillar to post to get her bail. I know they won't show it as she has to breast feed the new born but they can show the discovery being made after 6 months. Emotionally even if she feels for her child her conscience will only prick for a few seconds after that Meena will justify her actions to herself by taking the plea that she did it in her larger interest. Is it not obvious by now that she has no interest in the baby. The baby to her is only a medium to gain power in the future in RP. To be treated specially by Bhabo. Meena has always been shown to be selfish. Here she has surpassed her own limits. She did not even spare her flesh and blood. What is wrong if such a child is kept away for some time from such a poisonous and vicious mother ? Any way she rejected her at birth. Isn't it...In the mean while Sandhya can learn parenting skills which will help her in future..😉 How can you keep on showing Meena go unpunished ? I do not subscribe to the view that emotional punishment is good enough. To my mind it has to be more concrete. I know I am wishing for the impossible and it is not likely to happen. . Thakursa should not be shown going  back to his old ways after satisfying his conscience with a one time concession of MoMily marriage and Meena to her evil ways. Show law taking its course. A future IPS aspirant bending to the demands of her family and compromising on law is not the right message to show. Harsh punishment for the guilty will be the most effective way of sending across a message against honor killings and discrimination against girl child.

Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said Umdu! At least there was justice done so far in other tracks except Meena's. She slithers under the carpet every time. There should be some real justice done to Kajri too. Her situation is so pitiful.
 I hope Bhabarlal falls from power and will not have any way to harm Kajri after getting his grandson back. Such men don't really take it  kindly to be indebted to any woman. least of all one from a lower caste.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Justice in this show is only via Sandy's interventions. So I doubt Meena will feel the full brunt of it. Jethani-ji may shield her. But then again ... why don't the CVs deliver a shocker and show Sandy saying 'Enough!' 

Also, just thinking... I thought CVs had dealt with every possible serious social issue and now there's another one. Another very serious one. Only a few nights ago, I was watching someone talk about female infanticide. The numbers makes it even worse. The constant emphasis and preference for a boy drives people to murder. Here CVs are presenting a lesser crime, but same motivations. I thought I saw Kanica give a few minutes of a master class in acting at the hospital. She showed all the warped thinking very well. Sorry to go slightly off topic, but she really is very talented. I can easily picture Meena sitting in a jail or an asylum somewhere, if the script demands. 
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
sneakyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree, we need to see Justice being done.
Meena has slipped through the nets far to many times and enough is enough and with Thakursa, he deserves to be locked away for good.
I really would like to see Vikram come into his own on this track, we really haven't seen much of him lately and he is such a good actor. He has truly loved this child and i love the fact that he wanted a girl. This would break his heart, he loves Meena a lot but his child is a whole other matter... more and more he is seeing how bad Meena is, this track will show him just how unfeeling and low she can go.
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don forsee any justice or punishment in either meena's case or Thakur's case.

I would really love to see both of them getting punished.😕 But what to do we are not cv's🥱
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have to agree.. 

there was a murder committed ... n the people inloved should get punishment. taking of a human life should not be forgiven 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
meena's choti moti mistakes can be forgiven but not the latest one
she deserves punishment
UMDU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Well said Umdu! At least there was justice done so far in other tracks except Meena's. She slithers under the carpet every time. There should be some real justice done to Kajri too. Her situation is so pitiful.

I hope Bhabarlal falls from power and will not have any way to harm Kajri after getting his grandson back. Such men don't really take it  kindly to be indebted to any woman. least of all one from a lower caste.

Thank you for your inputs. I feel it is time DABH CVs start showing that people like Thakur and Meena have to pay the price for their actions.
UMDU thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

Justice in this show is only via Sandy's interventions. So I doubt Meena will feel the full brunt of it. Jethani-ji may shield her. But then again ... why don't the CVs deliver a shocker and show Sandy saying 'Enough!' 

Also, just thinking... I thought CVs had dealt with every possible serious social issue and now there's another one. Another very serious one. Only a few nights ago, I was watching someone talk about female infanticide. The numbers makes it even worse. The constant emphasis and preference for a boy drives people to murder. Here CVs are presenting a lesser crime, but same motivations. I thought I saw Kanica give a few minutes of a master class in acting at the hospital. She showed all the warped thinking very well. Sorry to go slightly off topic, but she really is very talented. I can easily picture Meena sitting in a jail or an asylum somewhere, if the script demands. 

Thank you for your inputs. I would seriously like to see Meena behind bars. Enough is enough and some where she has to be made to stop.
UMDU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneakyboo

Totally agree, we need to see Justice being done.

Meena has slipped through the nets far to many times and enough is enough and with Thakursa, he deserves to be locked away for good.
I really would like to see Vikram come into his own on this track, we really haven't seen much of him lately and he is such a good actor. He has truly loved this child and i love the fact that he wanted a girl. This would break his heart, he loves Meena a lot but his child is a whole other matter... more and more he is seeing how bad Meena is, this track will show him just how unfeeling and low she can go.

Thank you for your inputs. Yes, I agree Vikram needs to realise what kind of a wife he has. She can go to any extent to prove a point. This time some kind of punishment should be shown. She has had umpteen opportunities to reform herself but she refuses to change. The only recourse left is to punish her. Maybe fear of punishment may work.