Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Biggest blooper in BV

Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Today saanchi education mystery came out. She finished her education and started MBA too sitting in the house from November 2012. I me ember when she was in jeytsar after sankranti she told cm that her holidays are getting over and she wanted to spend time with intents in unfair ur before she went to hostel. First and foremost which college gives holidays from Diwali to sankranthi ? All the way from November till April she was in jeytsar with circuit house. When did she clear her graduation and got admission in MBA too. Your are making a joke of education system in india. It shows how easy to become a graduate and get admission in MBA too. This saanchi character is a big confused one in BV. The Cvs don't know what to do with her and conveniently trying to throw her on the viewers forming another love traingle btw jagya saanchi and Ganga. I hope jagya is sent to jeytsar soon. I find saanchi a shameless girl falling for her bhabhi's ex-husband. Never even once thinking about her brother's feeling. Cvs we had enough senseless tracks recently so don't throw another the most stupid track till now in BV. There were several ways u could have shown saanchi fondness towards anandi but why taking such routine and gissa pita path of traingle love story. It might masala to the show and audiences might get entertained but BV is not about masala but good story telling. So please don't drag SaJa pair too much into the show.

Edited by Sheetsden - 30 April 2013 at 5:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha383nnmmpurvimmasin..Likitha..SPujaleavesandwaves--SudhaS--

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I was wondering why Sanchi was not going back to hostel. LOL She not only finished her degree but also joined MBA Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesaparnauma

SPuja IF-Dazzler
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
BV is like this only. They think we will believe whatever they show. Even Ganga will pass all her exams just by doing Singh's sewa (they will show her with bookd in one- two episodes).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvim..Likitha..leavesandwaves

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I skimmed through the episode, but will watch it properly tonight...but yes I agree, Saanchi is just being thrown around from frame to frame and it's pissing me off too!

I don't really care whether she falls for Jagya or not...I don't want to see them as a pair, but I'm willing to get over that. What concerns me is that she's just falling head over heels for a guy she doesn't know anything about! And what's up with her friends encouraging this one-sided love story with Jagya, "a real man."

My dearest Saanchi, there's nothing wrong with having high hopes (or in her case, false hopes), but there's gotta be at least one ounce of logic behind your thoughts... if you're looking for a real man, I don't blame you, most women want to settle down with real men... but for that, you've gotta be a real woman yourself! Saanchi in no way, shape, or form is a real woman (not to me at least!)! And what does she think, this real man that she's got her eyes on, wouldn't he also be interested in a real woman.. not a child who's always nagging and trying to make small talk with him.

I think Jagya considers her next to Nandu... she's a younger sibling, childish, and highly immature. I'm just waiting for a confrontation between her, Jagya and the Shekhars (primarily Shiv and Anandi)... hopefully that'll knock some sense into her!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimleavesandwavesaparnauma

leavesandwaves IF-Rockerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Agree with all the views. Sanchi has one friend with light eyes who looks beautiful and reminds me of Mandakini of Ram Teri Ganga Maili Ho gayi.

They are giving more space to Sanchi than is necessary.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvim

Laksro Groupbie
Laksro
Laksro

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Clearly Jagdish and Sanchi are the favorites of  team B V they want these characters in every frame and are not sure how to go about it leaving the audience completely confused.
Sanchi has not attended college since her bhaiya's wedding  and has sought admission to an MBA course, she has forgiven  jags for framing her brother in a rail the rail ghotala yet she cannot accept her bhabhi.she is supposed to be close to her brother, apple of his eye,but we have not seen Dhiv and Sanchi interacting thus.
, a man who deserted two wives cheated , feigned amnesia and framed a collector  is the REAL man according to CVs come on what message are you giving us? 

People are so busy bashing Toral that they are not noticing this ridiculous track  of jagya, Sanchi and Ganga triangle being developed.
Hope they CVs can redeem themselves  and wriggle out of this mess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lipstick16purvimmasinleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Rockerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laksro

Clearly Jagdish and Sanchi are the favorites of  team B V they want these characters in every frame and are not sure how to go about it leaving the audience completely confused.
Sanchi has not attended college since her bhaiya's wedding  and has sought admission to an MBA course, she has forgiven  jags for framing her brother in a rail the rail ghotala yet she cannot accept her bhabhi.she is supposed to be close to her brother, apple of his eye,but we have not seen Dhiv and Sanchi interacting thus.
, a man who deserted two wives cheated , feigned amnesia and framed a collector  is the REAL man according to CVs come on what message are you giving us? 

People are so busy bashing Toral that they are not noticing this ridiculous track  of jagya, Sanchi and Ganga triangle being developed.
Hope they CVs can redeem themselves  and wriggle out of this mess.

CVs are also suffering from amnesia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvim

purvim Senior Member
purvim
purvim

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Today saanchi education mystery came out. She finished her education and started MBA too sitting in the house from November 2012. I me ember when she was in jeytsar after sankranti she told cm that her holidays are getting over and she wanted to spend time with intents in unfair ur before she went to hostel. First and foremost which college gives holidays from Diwali to sankranthi ? All the way from November till April she was in jeytsar with circuit house. When did she clear her graduation and got admission in MBA too. Your are making a joke of education system in india. It shows how easy to become a graduate and get admission in MBA too. This saanchi character is a big confused one in BV. The Cvs don't know what to do with her and conveniently trying to throw her on the viewers forming another love traingle btw jagya saanchi and Ganga. I hope jagya is sent to jeytsar soon. I find saanchi a shameless girl falling for her bhabhi's ex-husband. Never even once thinking about her brother's feeling. Cvs we had enough senseless tracks recently so don't throw another the most stupid track till now in BV. There were several ways u could have shown saanchi fondness towards anandi but why taking such routine and gissa pita path of traingle love story. It might masala to the show and audiences might get entertained but BV is not about masala but good story telling. So please don't drag SaJa pair too much into the show.
Yahi saanchi se jyada cvs besharam hai. Muje s n j ka yeh trac bilkul pasand nahi aaya. I,ll hope ki ab cvs n j sanchi ko path sheikh aye.

Go to top