Diya Aur Baati Hum

O.S - girl or boy

nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Meena has exchanged the babies.all family members arrived from villages.all are very happy everyone is busy with kid.bhabo says its good that first child is son meena gets little encouragement.she demands Jewellery from bhabo and bhabo promises to give her.bhabo tells that 2 of my sons have already have given now let's see when third one will give the good news.Surya feeling very uneasy.

Surya room
Sandhya feeling little guilty type.suraj comes and says I know what are you thinking but believe me sandhya ji this is not the right time now your main focus should be on study nothing else.

Vina room

Meena is little bit scared and her face completely shows that.vikram says now why you are not happy. You have got the son that is what you wanted.meena smiles a little.

Some months later.

Emily delivers a baby boy and again everyone is happy bhabo 2 of my daughter in law have given me child let's see when will third?

Surya room

Sandhya ji you please now look after your exam we will think about this later.

After some months.

Bhabo continuously taunt sandhya and sandhya also thinks what is wrong in that.

Sandhya:- suraj ji I want to tell you something.
Suraj:- yes tell me
Sandhya:- wo...wo...wo...
Suraj:- why are you feeling so shy
Sandhya:- look many girls read in this world and at the same time they are the mother of child also. I mean girl can study also at the same time she can have child also you are understanding na
Suraj:- sandhya ji in this what I have to understand all knows a girl can give birth to child like meena and Emily both have given birth and see you are reading ...O...O...

After some month
Babasha,suraj,sandhya has come from hospital.
Babasha:- santosh I will give you one good news that you wanted to hear from many years.
Bhabo:- what kind of good news have you brought from hospital.
Babasha:- sandhya is going to be mother.
Bhabo:- bhang bhung ka nasaa to nahi kar Liya hai
ye ma banegi.
Sandhya:- angrily type why why I can not be mother.

After some months sandhya gives birth to a girl.

Now 17-18 years have passed all child's have grown up and bhabo babasha died.

All of them have only one child they all were brought with great love.

One day meena's son comes and says he loves one girl and he will not live here further he says he will live with his wife in a town.meena's all hopes that she will have a daughter in law and she will serve her e.t.c now are destroyed.
Suraj's daughter took place and they were very happy .
Mohit's son wedding also takes place and they live with them only.
Now meena feels what she achieved by doing all this :-
1.Surya gave birth to girl and now she has gone and then also they are happy.
2.mohit gave birth to boy andhis son also lives with them and he is also happy
And one who is unhappy is me what if I had a girl she would have left me like my boy at least I would have been happy like Surya only.

Now daisa's grand daughter is getting married they have come to buy a bride dress.
Daisa tells that her grand daughter is being married meena gives a very sad look towards her daughter and when they choose one, meena says them to take it for free vikram is angry bit daisha does not agree and gives them money vikram takes it after they goes meena says why have you taken money from them?
Vikram says I have earn this money by doing labor.
Meena what will you do with all these money?
Vikram is astonished at meena's answer.
Meena now tells the whole story to vikram and both were weeping very badly. And later they decide that now they have no use of money so they will be helping orphan child.

One day one guardian has came to adapt a child and they are forcing for boy.
Now meena tells her whole story and says by having a girl also parents can remain like her jeth/jethani and by having a boy they can also suffer like her it totally depends.and so we should not differentiate between a girl and a boy.

Episode ends.

Wait those parents are saying something they are saying they still want a boy.

So world is not yet ready for the change I think but what do you think?

Pls comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice OS.⭐️  Those times are gone when sons used to look after their parents and boys used to be the insurance for old age. Now a days the increasing trend is towards nuclear families be it boy or girl. Even if parents stay with their children be it daughter or son since both spouses are working the burden of managing the house falls on the old parents. All their life they spent in bringing up their children and when it is time for them to rest, they are looking after their children's household. If they are unwilling to do that they either end up in old age homes or live alone. That is the dark side of modernization and when both spouses become extremely ambitious. The burden falls on the old parents who are again supposed to be magnanimous and sacrifice.
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Acha OS chote.⭐️ this one is really good. But meena realising only after ages irks me😆
alexxa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Bhabho's obsession with getting a grandchild from her third son!😆Meena repenting …after so many years!😲  ...better later than never! SurYa, parents! 😊 

Nice story!⭐️

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one beta...i will go with ma ji...even in my family before i born like this differentiating btw boys and girls tkk place but same time girls  treated like angels also...so its upto one's thinking..v should not compare ourselves with others then life become beautiful...
nitish95 thumbnail
@all:- thanks
@dadi :- where will u go with um a aunty.
dadi I understood what u mean I was just...
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one loved it all
nitish95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Duggukede

nice one loved it all
<div></div>

thank u
kpt20 thumbnail
I think in this day and age people need to realize that more often than not its a daughter that always cares for her parents and stand in their support rather than a son! 
If a son is there for his parents - its only when his wife feels the same - so again falls on the girl!!

The obsession for boys has past its sell by date and people need to see it for what it is - a baseless obsession!