lonely, you are in dangerous mood. lol.
This question has weight therefore cannot be rejected as someone's own opinion. I will use the word desi instead of Indian so that some dont think I am commenting on behalf of Indians while not being an Indian.This issue has two part answer
1) In some of the important things of life, desis and desi countries are inferior to west. For example
- their language is not the language of communication around the world
- you dont see westerners wearing desi clothes like lungi etc
- among immigrants its a one way traffic
- people go to west to study
- western countries are running the economy
- tech that we use are basically from west
- movies are copied from west
- western sports are what we participate in. i dont remember anyone interested in kabbadi
- western countried have rule of law and better work ethics and in west we follow that
- fair and lovely and fascination with western beauties
I can go on and on. Point is western countries are superior in many important things in life and desis follow that
2) Now the question is does doing all of the above mean we have inferiority complex? Is a royal like King Anu in complex in front oh goras? Here I am not clear
There are some who are definitely in complex. I see that all the time. You just observe a desi guy with a white girl and look at his face. Its almost as if his tongue is out.
There are some who are not in any complex and confident and they dont see any issues. I have worked with western born desis. To be honest even they complaint of issues. Still they are comfortable.
Finally there are very few who give westerners complex.
In conclusion lets not reject this outright. Lets not get personal just because one lives in west. Lets not make it an ego issue. There is some truth to it even if it does not mean complex all time time.