Amita ka Amit

Lets help Amita...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Well...

I think.. we all are dragging the chewing gum episode ... just like amita and amit...Wink

So.. i want to divert attention to the upcoming hot cake... and raise a few questions for discussion.. my answers in blue...

1. What will she do?
i feel She might go to her papa's place... after a week or so so that amit misses her...

2. WHo will her her to know AMit better...? 
May be Falguni/ Naani  will help Amita to understand the soft and kiddish side of AMit... 
Did you all notice.. how amit enacted to be sleeping... in front of naani today and amita did realize ... and gave a naughty smile too...

3. Will amit too do something to save his marriage...?
He might... by cancelling his plan to go to US.. at the last moment...

4. Will Amit fall in love with Amita??? and if yes.. what would he like in Amita??
He might like her sweet innocent  heart...

here are my few points.. hope to read more..

Lucky

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 30 April 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets help Amita..." in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top