Page 5 of 11

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

beautiful post di nd so optimistic!!!!

i loved that invisible slap tannu got on her face!!!!

can't wait for engagemet tomorrow...

Thanks Vidhi...I think it just matters how long this 10 day period will last because I strongly believe that at the end of this 10 day period, ASYA will get married- now this could take months because we are still on the same day for the last 10 daysLOL

ikr...it will take 3 mnths then...but i can't take it anymore...i am already pissed of that they plan to 

cancel their wedding!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ringa Ringa Roses..Epi Apr 30 (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

since when Dilshad has become Zoya's ONLY well-wisher?? feel bad for Anwer-Zeenat.. they are Zoya's guardians but Dilshad didn't bother to ask their opinion abt her decision and fixed the date of AsYa nikaah without their knowledge too.. Stern Smile   bas Main Main Main..!!  Mera Faisla, Mera Challenge, Mera Ego!!  didn't like the way Dilshad thopofied her decision on Asad today..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

KambakthIshq

IF-Rockerz

KambakthIshq

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Ahaaa...I'm at peace now..Ammi hai Na! Thumbs Up
You write beautifully...Thanks!

bheegi

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
1. tanveer ko hamesha lagta hai everything is in her favour this is where she does d mistakeLOL she thinks thoda sa kuch kar liya n d situation is favouring her is where she lacks LOL
2. when zoya tries to take it out asad was continuously saying "let it be" he was trying to convey zoya dt he means this engagement n doesnt wants you to take it outWink zoya agar tum anokha piece ho na toh tumhare jahapana maha anokha piece haiLOL he is very complicated yet its simple to understand him Wink just look at his actionsEmbarrassed
3. tanveer took out the ring it symbolises that she will try to break it and may be even suceed BUT dilshaad will not let it breakWink i have a feeling dilshaad will be the one to have doubt on tanveer first Embarrassed
4. Shocked 10 din ka khel its gona be very interestingLOL raziya vs Badi B and here asad's marriage n 10 days seems like major twist is on its wayWink n d challenge dt humaira will throw raziya out is very interesting may be Badi B will bring d truth dt y ayan agreed to marry huamaira. Humaira will come to know dt her mother forced ayanWink Asya will try to stop the marriage but unki marriage ho jayegiWink
kehte hain koi agar baddua de to a person who isnt wrong or at fault dt baddua reverts back. here dilshaad n her family isnt at fault so shirin's baddua will effect on her children onlyWink ayaan ki shaadi nhn hogi cos he'll hurt huamira nd may b later d guilt will nt let him b happy n he wud realise this may be by falling n love with zoya. he'll fall for zoya but then he'll come to know asya love each other so he'll sacrifice his love for his brother. dts when he'll realise wt a person goes thru f u dnt get love may b after dt he decides not to marry n he'll never b happy. nikhat ki life main toofan ayega with billi's truth outSmile baddua will fall back on shirinBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepabheegi

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
What a post...

bheegi

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual. I couldn't watch the epi properly due to he royal mess up by Zee. Managed to watch it n parts.

What the heck was that convo between Asad and Zoya before she tried to remove the ring?Sorry but these two always manage to say the wrong thing at the right moment. 

I freaked a lil bit when Tanu (how shameless can she be? who removes an engagement ring from someone else's finger even though it's fake?) but was happy when it fell near Dilshad's feet. 

Am I over thinking here or does Dilshad have an inkling about Tanu? Her dialogues in the first pat when she said people were so sure that Asad and tnau would be married were totally unnecessary. I have to watch it again if I missed something. I don't see the need to say all that UNLESS she was looking to gauge Tanu's reaction. 

Preacp. HEAVENLY.Day Dreaming

I just don't see Ayan-Zoya or for that matter even Asad-Tanu engagement (MU or whatever) after tomorrow's precap. 

ETA:

A minor grouse.. Did Dilshad tried to find out if Zoya likes Asad or not? I hope she and Zoya have a convo tomorrow before the engagement.

Edited by Siri22 - 30 April 2013 at 3:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011bheegi

Npdeepa

IF-Dazzler

Npdeepa

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DavneetKaur-

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by -DavneetKaur-

i think this 10 day challenge will end on last day of IPL match...my bet...

<font color="#3300cc">BTW,when does IPL end? This is the first year I am not following IPL because QH takes up all my free timeLOL</font>

26th may...LOLLOLLOL...aww poor youTongue
then these 10days= 1month...So AsYa nikaah should be around 1st week of June... Embarrassed

Edited by Npdeepa - 30 April 2013 at 4:23pm

bheegi

niki_12

IF-Dazzler

niki_12

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi!! Lovely post :) 

All this ASYA is making me so happy!!

However, would love your input on the sbs segment?? (with billi running to asad)...i was a little disappointed...

-niki

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top