Ringa Ringa Roses..Epi Apr 30 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

What a title!!!!!!!!!!!!!! superb!!!! yes i do rem dat post n RING!!!! is the latest and major addition to that!!!!!!!!!! fully agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share  d epi full of symbolisms wid u...(wrote in Vicky s post)

CVs ko maanna padega!!!!! I have never seen in any serial dat CVs give dis much clue reg d future...Whether it s thru curses, wishes, dialogues, symbolisms etc etc...

1) I am sure Nikaah hoga coz otherwise d extravagant scene of Dilshad in d valima wud nt have come!!!!!

2) Might b  on d same day (ref badi b s curse!!!) d truth ll b out by BCA!!!! she ll manipulate Zo even to d extent dat Asad had hidden d truth n she ll believe...todays symbolism...

3) Asad ll b infuriated due to d past b4 him n wil ttake time to digest it!!!!!!!!

4) Tanu ll b a major factor separating dem... (Shireen s curse playing!!!)

5) Dilo mama s goin to play a major role in re-uniting asya...

6) Ayaan Humeira engagement not happening in d near future!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Hum ll know d truth n Razia s gonna geta blow!!!! d saUDa she made wid Ayaan n she ll reject Ayaan

8) BCA ll never b Asad's wife...NEVA EVER!!!!!!!!!! all her plans ll end up exposing her!!!! she ll end up like "meri ek aankh gayi tho dushman ka dono aankh jaana chahiye"...spilling up all d truth!!!!!!!!

9) I dread dis point!!!!!!!!!!!!! synopsis  cud play ulta!!! Asad asking Ayaan to marry Zo n have a divorce so as to get her back!!!!!! ( I seriously don wan dis to hapn!!!!)

I am prepared for d future!!!! NO MORE HEART BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!! CV s ke liye!!!!!!!!!! itna achcha dikha diya aur phir bhi cant blame dem for d future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUTH s dat ANYTHING CAN B CHANGED AS PER TRP!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LETS KEEP CALM N WATCH QHLOLLOLLOL

Thanks friendsall...yes they have given a=us a lot of clues.Let's see how many come through. I doubt Asad will ever divorce Zoya.If they do follow the synopsis,then Ayaan-Zoya marriage will be annulled but no Asad-Zoya divorce. Don't worry, I have a feeling they willonly show Asad-Zoya nikaah. Ayaan might have feelings for Zoya but I doubt they will marry- that's my hunch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ringa Ringa Roses..Epi Apr 30 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

Lol.Ringa ringa roses,pocket full of ...(Cant remember..) LOL
3rd element wala part makes so much sense. Clap

Thanks Nina...I had made a post a while back on it (kissa teesre ke) if you want to read it :)

pocket full of poses...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely post as usual!

The ring symbolism did seem to imply that Tanveer will be successful in separating AsYa but hopefully it'll be a brief separation as Dilshad is the one who'll bring them back together. You are right at the moment, Asad and Zoe should not open their mouths and let their eyes speak for them because whenever they try to say anything, it ends up hurting them and the other in the process. For instance, today when Asad was trying so hard to tell Zoe that whatever Tanveer said is not right, she didn't let him complete the sentence and assumed things. Dilshad came to their rescue at the moment but they both should be able to stand up and fight for their love. I guess that'll take a while before they actually realise the intensity of their feelings.  Their lack of communication at this stage is one of the biggest hurdles.

Tanveer was disgusting, the way she was forcibly trying to remove the ring from Zoe's finger was sick Dead Asad couldn't see her in pain and the way he was glaring at Tanveer that time conveyed how hurt he was feeling. Though I wish he would have at least tried to stop Tanveer from doing this.
A lot can happen within these 10 days in both the houses and I am a bit freaked out thinking about the consequences Confused But right now, all I can think of and am looking forward to is tomorrow's episode. How dreamy was the precap Day Dreaming And such a beautiful song they used. 

bheegi

webuser7

Goldie

webuser7

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Bheegi, Loved your ringa ringa ring analysis! Ha! Ha!

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DavneetKaur-

lovely post di as usual...maza aa gaya...and yes ring did play ringa ringa roses with asad zoya...today's episode was full of symbolisms...and about tommy's intentions well i think dilu mommy would know it first...my guess...and asad zoya seriously dono gadhele hain ...jabhi bolte hain ulta hi nikalta hai...but their eyes well they speak more than they do...okay after that when tommy ruthlessly tried and succeeded to take out ring from zoya's finger one can easily guess the new storm would be a big one for asad zoya from her..and maybe she might succeed nowOuchOuchOuch...and before razia and gaffoor its tommy dangerous for them...and then again a 10 day challenge by badi bi to razia wow...i think a big twist will come in these 10 days both in siddquis and khans...razia cannot go easily so more problems...but one good symbolism was how by dilshaad ring was caught and given back safely to its owner...she is gonna be future zaria of getting asad zoya back too if they even separate or have differences...she will be always there...and tamatar too...look how happy she was to have zoya as her bhabhi

P.S did you feel tommy's days are numbered now...bohot jald jaane wali hai woh :P

I think yes because she is acting despo and I have a feeling Dilshaad has suspected her intentions

and dillu mom will always be there for asad zoya...but the thing is till when she would save their relationship one day both idiots also need to take responsibility
I agree...but till then ammi is there

i wish someone had seen tommy's outstretched hand wahin pe hi madam ki dil ke raaz khul jate...and wo kya hota hai zyada accha banne ka raaz bhi bahar a jataLOLLOLLOL

I wish Dilshaad would have said something like- nahin, tum nahin Tanu! Thanks DavneetSmile

-DavneetKaur-

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DavneetKaur-

i think this 10 day challenge will end on last day of IPL match...my bet...

Possible...or could even stretch for another 3 monthsLOL because right now we are still on the same dayLOL

Npdeepa

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Very nice post today! 
Smile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Lovely post as usual!

The ring symbolism did seem to imply that Tanveer will be successful in separating AsYa but hopefully it'll be a brief separation as Dilshad is the one who'll bring them back together. You are right at the moment, Asad and Zoe should not open their mouths and let their eyes speak for them because whenever they try to say anything, it ends up hurting them and the other in the process. For instance, today when Asad was trying so hard to tell Zoe that whatever Tanveer said is not right, she didn't let him complete the sentence and assumed things. Dilshad came to their rescue at the moment but they both should be able to stand up and fight for their love. I guess that'll take a while before they actually realise the intensity of their feelings.  Their lack of communication at this stage is one of the biggest hurdles.

Tanveer was disgusting, the way she was forcibly trying to remove the ring from Zoe's finger was sick Dead Asad couldn't see her in pain and the way he was glaring at Tanveer that time conveyed how hurt he was feeling. Though I wish he would have at least tried to stop Tanveer from doing this.
A lot can happen within these 10 days in both the houses and I am a bit freaked out thinking about the consequences Confused But right now, all I can think of and am looking forward to is tomorrow's episode. How dreamy was the precap Day Dreaming And such a beautiful song they used. 

Thanks s120..yes,we have to enjoy the moments and I love that song- listen to it constantly these days. Thank God Ammi knows what'sgoing on...hope she will catch Tanu red handed

s120

Post Reply New Post

Go to top