Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Npdeepa

IF-Dazzler

Npdeepa

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
sangeetha...unlike vick ( today she left all of us with riddles)Confused...
atleast u gave me a light of hopeSmile...thank u darling...
i hope ur hope comes true (AsYa nikaah)...
I think... when ayaan comes back he is going to come with lot of love for humeira but in these 10 days humeira is going to know the truth of ayaan's initial deal with razia bi  and she could stop her engagement and start to hate her mom as well...
In khan's mansion...mitwa moments, all rasams for nikaah and also tannu ji flopping plans to separate AsYa could go on...meanwhile dilshad could also find the truth of tannu...some people in the forum fears that tanu and asad could happen at the heck of the moment... but i don't think so bcos even today tanu managed to remove the ring from zoya's finger (so might create MU b/w AsYa) but it landed straightaway at dilshad's feet...tanu didn't even had a chance to hold it for a while... so 101% no Asad and Tannu...

Edited by Npdeepa - 30 April 2013 at 1:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ringa Ringa Roses..Epi Apr 30 (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Symbolisms galore today!

I am just gonna copy paste them from my post on Vic's sorry about that sangeetha but I m really sleepy and tired Cry

1. Tanveer and the ring: So she does momentarily manage to get the ring off Zoya's finger. Though she struggled quite a bit with it. But then look at fate...the ring landed right in front of Dilshaad who promptly gave it back to its rightful owner. Tanveer is going to be the cause of a mini separation/MU between AsYa but Dilshaad is going to make sure that these two are together. Asad said yesterday that he wants a woman who loves his Ammi more than him and guess what he already has her and his Ammi is going to make damn sure he gets her too.

2.Tanveers desperation will be her downfall. She has revealed a little too much of herself to Dilshaad. From here on out Tanveer is on shaky grounds. She should start digging her grave because she is going to need it.

3. Razia and Badi B- While I would like good to win over evil, there is no way Razia's truth will come out in the next two months. So, I say this challenge Razia might just narrowly clinch. It might be the start of her daughter suspecting something is off.

4. Two challenges and 10 days, only one will succeed and my bet is on AsYa's nikaah! Wink

Great post as usual! If only AsYa follow the ring...it will take them to their hearts true desire. They were both hurting in that scene. Zoya knows he feels more from her but again today she was trying to goad him into confessing hence her trying to pull that ring off...and Asad can't bear it. If only those two would open their mouths and fight for each other...no one and nothing will be able to break them up then.

Don't worry about it Pri. I had a hard time watching the epi because of the technical issues, that's why my post is also short.
The whole ring episode is a big clue to the upcoming episodes. Yes, Tanu will temporarily break the engagement- Zoya will get hurt (in the hospital of course...just for you darling) and then ammi sab theek kar dengi
I couldn't watch Razia-badi B scene because of buffering issues..will watch them tonite

Good night and sweet dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
lovely post di as usual...maza aa gaya...and yes ring did play ringa ringa roses with asad zoya...today's episode was full of symbolisms...and about tommy's intentions well i think dilu mommy would know it first...my guess...and asad zoya seriously dono gadhele hain ...jabhi bolte hain ulta hi nikalta hai...but their eyes well they speak more than they do...okay after that when tommy ruthlessly tried and succeeded to take out ring from zoya's finger one can easily guess the new storm would be a big one for asad zoya from her..and maybe she might succeed nowOuchOuchOuch...and before razia and gaffoor its tommy dangerous for them...and then again a 10 day challenge by badi bi to razia wow...i think a big twist will come in these 10 days both in siddquis and khans...razia cannot go easily so more problems...but one good symbolism was how by dilshaad ring was caught and given back safely to its owner...she is gonna be future zaria of getting asad zoya back too if they even separate or have differences...she will be always there...and tamatar too...look how happy she was to have zoya as her bhabhi

P.S did you feel tommy's days are numbered now...bohot jald jaane wali hai woh :P

and dillu mom will always be there for asad zoya...but the thing is till when she would save their relationship one day both idiots also need to take responsibility

i wish someone had seen tommy's outstretched hand wahin pe hi madam ki dil ke raaz khul jate...and wo kya hota hai zyada accha banne ka raaz bhi bahar a jataLOLLOLLOL

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Aww the elements the bind Asad and Zoya together are numerous.As you mentioned from Ipad to handcuffs to holi colours to engagement ring etc etc.I do believe that with their progression of their relationship there will be significant elements that bind Zoya and Asad together.
I  do believe that when Asad and Zoya comes face to face then they both should zip their mouths and let their eyes do the talking.We have seen many times both of them get lost in their own world,oblivious to their surroundings and others.Both of them have a sharp tongue that needs to go for a walk when they are face to face.
That ring is a huge significance in the progression of Asya's relationship.
Some symbolisms are:
Dilshad has picked put that ring for her Bahu and then she gave it to Asad not to get engaged right away but when he finds THE ONE TRUE LOVE OF HIS LIFE then that ring will become useful to him.
Tanu eyes the ring but never slips the ring in her finger.That clearly shows she is going to play a major part in trying to separate Asad from Zoya.
The first person to wear that ring was Zoya.Tanu could have only touched the ring but she couldnt wear it.It clearly shows that Tanu has woven dreams that will never come true and will never be able to replace Zoya in the Khan's home and hearts.
Zoya has tried several times to take off the ring but the ring is stuck on her finger.This symbolises the more Zoya tries to distance herself from Asad the closer and more attached she would get toThim and vice versa.he ring has met its rightful owner and has found its place so why move?
In today's episode Tanu forcefully removes the ring from Zoya's hand.U never know if her future plans of separating Asya will be successful or not.One thing is for sure though is that the ring has reached Dilshad's feet meaning its git Dilshad's blessing and the first person she hands that ring to is Zoya.
Mother knows best and mother knows it all.Asad may try to deny his feelings but thanks to this ring he has given his mother the biggest proof that he loves Zoya.

Thanks Amelia..that's sweet of you

Yes, the whole ring circus is so symbolic of their relationship and foreshadows coming episodes. Let the ring talk...and ammi be incharge. rest will fall into placeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaameilia

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

Oh bheegi ...tumne dil kush kar diya...
U r right...everytime these 2 open their mouth, they blabber rubbish..its better they keep quiet. ...
And yes Dillu mom will be there to save them

Thanks Neena. Yes, this ring is smarted than themLOL

Ring ko bhi apni manzil pata haiEmbarrassed

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Wow...well put. Ring ki kahani!!
Tanveer looked like a psycho pulling the ring. I bet Asad wanted to shoo her away at that moment!
Tanveer hand action is a total give away. I am unable to figure out if dilshaad teasing her or not!!
Asad was scared for a moment that its tanveer!! LOL his face gave away the relief on hearing zoya's name.

Thanks Viya. I would like to think that Dilshaad was gauging Tanu's reactions because she is very perceptive.The fact that she said she always knew who is the right girl for Asad, tells me that she perceives things well even though she remains silent

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

You are right about ring playing its part puri shiddat se! But, what to do about our lovers who refuse to speak even if puri kaaynaat is working on getting them together.

Today I wish Dilshaad's love was like Lily's love in HP. No evil should be able to touch her child. But, it's not like that here. She may save them from Tanveer, but aage kya?

Game of 10 days in both houses is giving me jitters. Seriously, mera to dil dooba ja raha hain. How can one enjoy if one clearly feels it is just calm before the storms? 

Precap song has such a sad ring to it, or I am just in a bad mood.

Aah...the perils of being attached to fictional characters!

Thanks Noe...I used your line from the Rockstar song today

Don't worry, just enjoy this 10 din ka safar- which will probably stretch for next 3 months but in the end Asya will get married...phew

Npdeepa

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i think this 10 day challenge will end on last day of IPL match...my bet...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top