Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

lovely post di as usual...maza aa gaya...and yes ring did play ringa ringa roses with asad zoya...today's episode was full of symbolisms...and about tommy's intentions well i think dilu mommy would know it first...my guess...and asad zoya seriously dono gadhele hain ...jabhi bolte hain ulta hi nikalta hai...but their eyes well they speak more than they do...okay after that when tommy ruthlessly tried and succeeded to take out ring from zoya's finger one can easily guess the new storm would be a big one for asad zoya from her..and maybe she might succeed now...and before razia and gaffoor its tommy dangerous for them...and then again a 10 day challenge by badi bi to razia wow...i think a big twist will come in these 10 days both in siddquis and khans...razia cannot go easily so more problems...but one good symbolism was how by dilshaad ring was caught and given back safely to its owner...she is gonna be future zaria of getting asad zoya back too if they even separate or have differences...she will be always there...and tamatar too...look how happy she was to have zoya as her bhabhi

P.S did you feel tommy's days are numbered now...bohot jald jaane wali hai woh :P

I think yes because she is acting despo and I have a feeling Dilshaad has suspected her intentions

and dillu mom will always be there for asad zoya...but the thing is till when she would save their relationship one day both idiots also need to take responsibility
I agree...but till then ammi is there

i wish someone had seen tommy's outstretched hand wahin pe hi madam ki dil ke raaz khul jate...and wo kya hota hai zyada accha banne ka raaz bhi bahar a jata๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I wish Dilshaad would have said something like- nahin, tum nahin Tanu! Thanks Davneet๐Ÿ˜Š

bheegi thumbnail

i think this 10 day challenge will end on last day of IPL match...my bet...

Possible...or could even stretch for another 3 months๐Ÿ˜† because right now we are still on the same day๐Ÿ˜†
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post today! 
๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Lovely post as usual!

The ring symbolism did seem to imply that Tanveer will be successful in separating AsYa but hopefully it'll be a brief separation as Dilshad is the one who'll bring them back together. You are right at the moment, Asad and Zoe should not open their mouths and let their eyes speak for them because whenever they try to say anything, it ends up hurting them and the other in the process. For instance, today when Asad was trying so hard to tell Zoe that whatever Tanveer said is not right, she didn't let him complete the sentence and assumed things. Dilshad came to their rescue at the moment but they both should be able to stand up and fight for their love. I guess that'll take a while before they actually realise the intensity of their feelings.  Their lack of communication at this stage is one of the biggest hurdles.

Tanveer was disgusting, the way she was forcibly trying to remove the ring from Zoe's finger was sick ๐Ÿคข Asad couldn't see her in pain and the way he was glaring at Tanveer that time conveyed how hurt he was feeling. Though I wish he would have at least tried to stop Tanveer from doing this.
A lot can happen within these 10 days in both the houses and I am a bit freaked out thinking about the consequences ๐Ÿ˜• But right now, all I can think of and am looking forward to is tomorrow's episode. How dreamy was the precap  And such a beautiful song they used. 

Thanks s120..yes,we have to enjoy the moments and I love that song- listen to it constantly these days. Thank God Ammi knows what'sgoing on...hope she will catch Tanu red handed
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: webuser7

Bheegi, Loved your ringa ringa ring analysis! Ha! Ha!

Thanks webuser...that's what I felt like singing today...this ring has def created quite a circus here
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Very nice post today! 
๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Andrea๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

i think this 10 day challenge will end on last day of IPL match...my bet...

BTW,when does IPL end? This is the first year I am not following IPL because QH takes up all my free time๐Ÿ˜†
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful post di nd so optimistic!!!!

i loved that invisible slap tannu got on her face!!!!

can't wait for engagemet tomorrow...

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

sangeetha...unlike vick ( today she left all of us with riddles)๐Ÿ˜•...

That's the beauty of this forum- we all have different perspectives but in the end we all love this show
atleast u gave me a light of hope๐Ÿ˜Š...thank u darling...
i hope ur hope comes true (AsYa nikaah)...

The question is, how long is this 10 day period going to last? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Perhaps, that's where the answer lies๐Ÿ˜‰ 
I think... when ayaan comes back he is going to come with lot of love for humeira but in these 10 days humeira is going to know the truth of ayaan's initial deal with razia bi  and she could stop her engagement and start to hate her mom as well...

Yes, I do want Humeira to reject him for a change
In khan's mansion...mitwa moments, all rasams for nikaah and also tannu ji flopping plans to separate AsYa could go on...meanwhile dilshad could also find the truth of tannu...some people in the forum fears that tanu and asad could happen at the heck of the moment... but i don't think so bcos even today tanu managed to remove the ring from zoya's finger (so might create MU b/w AsYa) but it landed straightaway at dilshad's feet...tanu didn't even had a chance to hold it for a while... so 101% no Asad and Tannu...

This is a 4Lions show...so I doubt we will have too many remarriages/re engagement tracks. I strongly feel that Asya have sealed their relationship with an engagement and therefore will NEVER break it. They will have hurdles but they will remain committed to each other. Ayaan and Zoya might have a 'fake' relationship but it won't be real at all

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

beautiful post di nd so optimistic!!!!

i loved that invisible slap tannu got on her face!!!!

can't wait for engagemet tomorrow...

Thanks Vidhi...I think it just matters how long this 10 day period will last because I strongly believe that at the end of this 10 day period, ASYA will get married- now this could take months because we are still on the same day for the last 10 days๐Ÿ˜†