Qubool Hai

Ringa Ringa Roses..Epi Apr 30

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ringa-Ringa-Roses: Epi Apr 30

A while back I had written a post about the third element (kissa teesre ka) that has been an essential element in the progression of their love story. Right from phone, iPad, earring, haldi paste, handcuffs, pakoras, jam toast, holi colors, ticket, visa and now to the ring, these two non-communicative people need something else to help them express their feelings.

The latest addition to this collection is the engagement ring. After Dilshaad gave it to Asad, it made a melodramatic entry into Asad and Zoya's relationship last week at the airport. The ring itself has symbolized an interesting progression in their relationship.

Dilshaad forces Asad to keep it

Then Asad leaves it on his bed

Tanveer shoves it into his blazer pocket as she snoops around in his room

The ring falls on the floor at the airport when Asad is trying to stop Zoya from leaving

He places the ring on her finger, thus sealing the engagement in a very filmy style

The ring on her finger is appreciated by Dilshaad and Najma

This convinces Dilshaad that Asad has feelings for Zoya

Asad denies the engagement and calls it a fake relationship

Zoya tries her best to remove it

In that process, she doesn't walk into the bath tub with the live wire. The ring saves her life.

Zoya flashes the ring like a proud fiance at the Valima.

Asad and Zoya fight over the ring at the function.

As she is about to remove it, Najma intervenes because of the squabble in the banquet hall

Dilshaad wants Asad to confess his feelings but Tanveer interferes and declares that Asad doesn't love Zoya

Zoya and Asad again have a discussion on the ring today.

A very hurt Zoya tries to remove the ring but it's stuck. Asad winces when he sees her in pain and says,"Zoya! Let it go."

Tanveer forcefully removes the ring but it lands in Dilshaad's feet.

Dilshaad gives it back to Zoya.

Tomorrow the ring will have its formal inauguration on Zoya's finger- the place it should have stayed in the first place.

There you go. This ringa-ringa story is what's going to play out in the next 10 days before the nikaah takes place. We have already had a preview. Now, let's wait for the main show.

The ring has spoken; it communicates better than our foolish lovers, Asad and Zoya. I think at this point, these two idiots should stop trying to say anything to each other because when they do, they always say something that they don't mean: Jo bhi main kehna chaahon, barbaad karey alfaaz mere.

Asad and Zoya, please let the ring talk for itself. Follow the ring as it will take them to the right place- each other's hearts.

BTW, Dilshaad has always wanted Zoya as her bahu- what a revelation. I think Dilshaad was teasing Tanu today. She wanted to see what Tanu's intentions are. The way Tanu extended her finger when Dilshaad approached the two women was a total give away.

So, don't worry AsYa fans- Ammi hai na!

Can't wait for the official ring ceremony tomorrow..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Symbolisms galore today!

I am just gonna copy paste them from my post on Vic's sorry about that sangeetha but I m really sleepy and tired 😭

1. Tanveer and the ring: So she does momentarily manage to get the ring off Zoya's finger. Though she struggled quite a bit with it. But then look at fate...the ring landed right in front of Dilshaad who promptly gave it back to its rightful owner. Tanveer is going to be the cause of a mini separation/MU between AsYa but Dilshaad is going to make sure that these two are together. Asad said yesterday that he wants a woman who loves his Ammi more than him and guess what he already has her and his Ammi is going to make damn sure he gets her too.

2.Tanveers desperation will be her downfall. She has revealed a little too much of herself to Dilshaad. From here on out Tanveer is on shaky grounds. She should start digging her grave because she is going to need it.

3. Razia and Badi B- While I would like good to win over evil, there is no way Razia's truth will come out in the next two months. So, I say this challenge Razia might just narrowly clinch. It might be the start of her daughter suspecting something is off.

4. Two challenges and 10 days, only one will succeed and my bet is on AsYa's nikaah! 😉

Great post as usual! If only AsYa follow the ring...it will take them to their hearts true desire. They were both hurting in that scene. Zoya knows he feels more from her but again today she was trying to goad him into confessing hence her trying to pull that ring off...and Asad can't bear it. If only those two would open their mouths and fight for each other...no one and nothing will be able to break them up then.

Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww the elements the bind Asad and Zoya together are numerous.As you mentioned from Ipad to handcuffs to holi colours to engagement ring etc etc.I do believe that with their progression of their relationship there will be significant elements that bind Zoya and Asad together.
I  do believe that when Asad and Zoya comes face to face then they both should zip their mouths and let their eyes do the talking.We have seen many times both of them get lost in their own world,oblivious to their surroundings and others.Both of them have a sharp tongue that needs to go for a walk when they are face to face.
That ring is a huge significance in the progression of Asya's relationship.
Some symbolisms are:
Dilshad has picked put that ring for her Bahu and then she gave it to Asad not to get engaged right away but when he finds THE ONE TRUE LOVE OF HIS LIFE then that ring will become useful to him.
Tanu eyes the ring but never slips the ring in her finger.That clearly shows she is going to play a major part in trying to separate Asad from Zoya.
The first person to wear that ring was Zoya.Tanu could have only touched the ring but she couldnt wear it.It clearly shows that Tanu has woven dreams that will never come true and will never be able to replace Zoya in the Khan's home and hearts.
Zoya has tried several times to take off the ring but the ring is stuck on her finger.This symbolises the more Zoya tries to distance herself from Asad the closer and more attached she would get to him and vice versa.The ring has met its rightful owner and has found its place so why move?
In today's episode Tanu forcefully removes the ring from Zoya's hand.U never know if her future plans of separating Asya will be successful or not.One thing is for sure though is that the ring has reached Dilshad's feet meaning its git Dilshad's blessing and the first person she hands that ring to is Zoya.
Mother knows best and mother knows it all.Asad may try to deny his feelings but thanks to this ring he has given his mother the biggest proof that he loves Zoya.
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh bheegi ...tumne dil kush kar diya...
U r right...everytime these 2 open their mouth, they blabber rubbish..its better they keep quiet. ...
And yes Dillu mom will be there to save them
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...well put. Ring ki kahani!!
Tanveer looked like a psycho pulling the ring. I bet Asad wanted to shoo her away at that moment!
Tanveer hand action is a total give away. I am unable to figure out if dilshaad teasing her or not!!
Asad was scared for a moment that its tanveer!! 😆 his face gave away the relief on hearing zoya's name.
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You are right about ring playing its part puri shiddat se! But, what to do about our lovers who refuse to speak even if puri kaaynaat is working on getting them together.

Today I wish Dilshaad's love was like Lily's love in HP. No evil should be able to touch her child. But, it's not like that here. She may save them from Tanveer, but aage kya?

Game of 10 days in both houses is giving me jitters. Seriously, mera to dil dooba ja raha hain. How can one enjoy if one clearly feels it is just calm before the storms? 

Precap song has such a sad ring to it, or I am just in a bad mood.

Aah...the perils of being attached to fictional characters!
Edited by Noe123 - 10 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What a title!!!!!!!!!!!!!! superb!!!! yes i do rem dat post n RING!!!! is the latest and major addition to that!!!!!!!!!! fully agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share  d epi full of symbolisms wid u...(wrote in Vicky s post)

CVs ko maanna padega!!!!! I have never seen in any serial dat CVs give dis much clue reg d future...Whether it s thru curses, wishes, dialogues, symbolisms etc etc...

1) I am sure Nikaah hoga coz otherwise d extravagant scene of Dilshad in d valima wud nt have come!!!!!

2) Might b  on d same day (ref badi b s curse!!!) d truth ll b out by BCA!!!! she ll manipulate Zo even to d extent dat Asad had hidden d truth n she ll believe...todays symbolism...

3) Asad ll b infuriated due to d past b4 him n wil ttake time to digest it!!!!!!!!

4) Tanu ll b a major factor separating dem... (Shireen s curse playing!!!)

5) Dilo mama s goin to play a major role in re-uniting asya...

6) Ayaan Humeira engagement not happening in d near future!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Hum ll know d truth n Razia s gonna geta blow!!!! d saUDa she made wid Ayaan n she ll reject Ayaan

8) BCA ll never b Asad's wife...NEVA EVER!!!!!!!!!! all her plans ll end up exposing her!!!! she ll end up like "meri ek aankh gayi tho dushman ka dono aankh jaana chahiye"...spilling up all d truth!!!!!!!!

9) I dread dis point!!!!!!!!!!!!! synopsis  cud play ulta!!! Asad asking Ayaan to marry Zo n have a divorce so as to get her back!!!!!! ( I seriously don wan dis to hapn!!!!)

I am prepared for d future!!!! NO MORE HEART BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!! CV s ke liye!!!!!!!!!! itna achcha dikha diya aur phir bhi cant blame dem for d future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUTH s dat ANYTHING CAN B CHANGED AS PER TRP!!!!!!!!!!!! SO LETS KEEP CALM N WATCH QH😆😆😆

Edited by friendsall - 10 years ago
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lol.Ringa ringa roses,pocket full of ...(Cant remember..) 😆
3rd element wala part makes so much sense. 👏
Edited by xNinalove - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sangeetha...unlike vick ( today she left all of us with riddles)😕...
atleast u gave me a light of hope😊...thank u darling...
i hope ur hope comes true (AsYa nikaah)...
I think... when ayaan comes back he is going to come with lot of love for humeira but in these 10 days humeira is going to know the truth of ayaan's initial deal with razia bi  and she could stop her engagement and start to hate her mom as well...
In khan's mansion...mitwa moments, all rasams for nikaah and also tannu ji flopping plans to separate AsYa could go on...meanwhile dilshad could also find the truth of tannu...some people in the forum fears that tanu and asad could happen at the heck of the moment... but i don't think so bcos even today tanu managed to remove the ring from zoya's finger (so might create MU b/w AsYa) but it landed straightaway at dilshad's feet...tanu didn't even had a chance to hold it for a while... so 101% no Asad and Tannu...
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Symbolisms galore today!

I am just gonna copy paste them from my post on Vic's sorry about that sangeetha but I m really sleepy and tired 😭

1. Tanveer and the ring: So she does momentarily manage to get the ring off Zoya's finger. Though she struggled quite a bit with it. But then look at fate...the ring landed right in front of Dilshaad who promptly gave it back to its rightful owner. Tanveer is going to be the cause of a mini separation/MU between AsYa but Dilshaad is going to make sure that these two are together. Asad said yesterday that he wants a woman who loves his Ammi more than him and guess what he already has her and his Ammi is going to make damn sure he gets her too.

2.Tanveers desperation will be her downfall. She has revealed a little too much of herself to Dilshaad. From here on out Tanveer is on shaky grounds. She should start digging her grave because she is going to need it.

3. Razia and Badi B- While I would like good to win over evil, there is no way Razia's truth will come out in the next two months. So, I say this challenge Razia might just narrowly clinch. It might be the start of her daughter suspecting something is off.

4. Two challenges and 10 days, only one will succeed and my bet is on AsYa's nikaah! 😉

Great post as usual! If only AsYa follow the ring...it will take them to their hearts true desire. They were both hurting in that scene. Zoya knows he feels more from her but again today she was trying to goad him into confessing hence her trying to pull that ring off...and Asad can't bear it. If only those two would open their mouths and fight for each other...no one and nothing will be able to break them up then.

Don't worry about it Pri. I had a hard time watching the epi because of the technical issues, that's why my post is also short.
The whole ring episode is a big clue to the upcoming episodes. Yes, Tanu will temporarily break the engagement- Zoya will get hurt (in the hospital of course...just for you darling) and then ammi sab theek kar dengi
I couldn't watch Razia-badi B scene because of buffering issues..will watch them tonite

Good night and sweet dreams