Savitri

Will we ever see a positive side of rk (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
RK is the main villain and he won't die till the end and I hope this show continues for long.But thats not the point.We have to see each side of the story.RK has done many  bad deeds but we also get to know that he was not evil by birth.Circumstances and people forced him to become the 'Ultimate Devil Incarnate'.I know that in the end good will win over evil.But why is everyone talking about what will happen in the end instead of what will happen next?I don't want this awesome show to end soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will we ever see a positive side of rk (Page 2)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Sonu ...  Yes, RK is needed for the story to go forward, so is Savitri and Satya so i wouldnt say the story is dead without RK, all 3 are needed.
But i would like to see in the end the story focussing on Savitri and Satya building their lives post RK. Its also  their love story.  I dont want it to go the Maryada way where Brahma was kept alive till the last episode and  only the last 10 minutes spent on the future lives of the four women.

Ayesha ... we dont want the show to end soon either, but its not a saas bahu show where it can be dragged for years and boring the viewers in between.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
You are right Fiz, it is not a Saas bahu serial and we hope it does not get stretched without content...if the story line well organized and appealing it will go a long way...The three are needed for the story but I think personally that they need all three for the story to sort of continue...Once she finds Satya and that whole shabang is over, hopefully the plot will bring more twists in their lives...

I sound bad but it makes the show seem more interesting when the main actors are struggling, m sorry lol...Big smile

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu2510

You are right Fiz, it is not a Saas bahu serial and we hope it does not get stretched without content...if the story line well organized and appealing it will go a long way...The three are needed for the story but I think personally that they need all three for the story to sort of continue...Once she finds Satya and that whole shabang is over, hopefully the plot will bring more twists in their lives...

I sound bad but it makes the show seem more interesting when the main actors are struggling, m sorry lol...Big smile

But will RK even let  Satya go alive once he gets all his remaining bodyparts?
Satya wont die obviously but RK and Gulika wont let him go easily.

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Fiz- you have a good point...if that is the case then it means that Savitri's journey will be much much longer than expected to save Satya...

I think depends on the situation also...maybe Savitri will have gotten to her full potential of becoming Damayanti and possibly she will be able to save Satya or the opposite where Satya will become Veer and then become this warrior...but again, RK was powerful than Veer back then also and possibly now too...and so m assuming Savitri will be the one who will defeat RK...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top