Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Rk is evil, bad and death but he loves savitri to death and his love is never understood by anyone like his evil personality always covers his true love for savitri but wil be ever be able to see a positive side of rk like how he fell in love with savitri with details in the story no just flashbacks. Also will savitri ever accept Rk's love once he shows her his positive side. I feel there is a positive side of rk which only savitri can uncover it since rk is always around gulika n evil people so he is used to his environment for soo long that he doesn't realize that there is good in everyone. When the first time rk saw savitri I saw the love not obessesion and satisfaction on his face of finding his love. I just want cvs to show us a positive side of rk once to understand his pain n love for savitri.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Astorialibran90Sonu2510MrToolConfuserFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will we ever see a positive side of rk" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Firstly welcome to the forum Miss Colourfull   Hug

If it was any other negative character  in another show then the CVs would have shown how the heroine changes him to be better. We see that in most  shows. RK is pure and simple evil. He is beyond evil. He loves Damyanti/Savitri  and he will do anything to get her, even if it means torturing the man she loves. And because of that its hurting Savitri. She will never accept RK willingly.

The positive side of RK ...  him making sure that Nagraj and the pisach dont hurt Savitri but what he doesnt realise is its because of him that Savitri is in this situation.
Yes it did look like love when he first saw Savitri, i'm sure i saw a few tears too. 
He is willing to kill anyone who touches his 'Damyanti'.
It will be interesting to see Savitri and RK come face to face.

Since this is Savitri and Satyas love story it will end with them being together.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Miss.Colorfull

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Firstly welcome to the forum Miss Colourfull Hug

If it was any other negative character in another show then the CVs would have shown how the heroine changes him to be better. We see that in most shows. RK is pure and simple evil. He is beyond evil. He loves Damyanti/Savitri and he will do anything to get her, even if it means torturing the man she loves. And because of that its hurting Savitri. She will never accept RK willingly.

The positive side of RK ... him making sure that Nagraj and the pisach dont hurt Savitri but what he doesnt realise is its because of him that Savitri is in this situation.
Yes it did look like love when he first saw Savitri, i'm sure i saw a few tears too.
He is willing to kill anyone who touches his 'Damyanti'.
It will be interesting to see Savitri and RK come face to face.

Since this is Savitri and Satyas love story it will end with them being together.
</font>

True but I adore rk n savitri as a couple even tho the story is about satay n savitri so rk will die at the end or he is not going to get savitri. the shows concept is based on good vs evil them so they are not going to show rk having a positive side. I also want to see damayati n rk coming face to face it will be interesting to see the two face to face since savitri doesn't really remember damayati.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Sonu2510FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
We have yet to see RK and Damyantis first meeting. I'm sure its going to be in the battlefield since Damyanti told her father she will fight RK. I cant wait to see that. And also RK and Savitri to come face to face too. RK has seen Savi but she has not yet done so.

We have a RaTri  AT  here too.
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Yeah, we've Got Ratri's AT! The Very first Villian and Heroine AT. Though, First everyone was Sporty with This couple now, Saab Bhaag gaye.ROFL

libran90FIZK6

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Ms.Colorfull- hello and welcome to the forum dear Smile...! I think you have made a good point and at one point i was talking to Fiz a while ago about this also where everyone does seem to wonder whether RahuKaal has a good side to him or not...It is an interesting question, especially in the recent few episodes where we see him trying to defend Savitri from Nagraj and then him being scared of his mother...They do say that in everything bad there is something good so can it be the case for Rahukaal...I think if they do show a good side of him, it might be towards the end where he will meet Savitri aka Damayanti on the battlefield..and since Savitri is already married not much can be done now and they will have to kill RK off..

And an interesting point you have there is whether the environment is making him this evil..You know you may never know because sometimes the environment might be polluted but again lol there is something bad in something good so it is vice versa...soo the bad just became suupper evil with the atmosphere he grew up in...

@Fiz- it is a shame that RK will die though because i think once he is dead in the story the story is kind of dead...but never the less hopefully the CVs wont kill him off as easily which means the plot can be as twisting and confusing as possible i wont mind lol...

@Mrtoolconfuser- i knoo my last post is the last one lol...it was going good...we should go back to it once RK and Savitri's track is getting more interdependent on each other...

libran90FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Today Vishgati said how Gulika was a bad impression on RK.
And Sonu ... RK wont be killed till the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Today Vishgati said how Gulika was a bad impression on RK.
And Sonu ... RK wont be killed till the end.

@Fiz- yeaa i saw that too I was not able to see the whole episode but what i saw from it it made sense...I still have to see the full episode tho..and yeaa that is truee like i said otherwise the story is kind of dead also...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top