Amita ka Amit

Amit's decision to go to USA(today's analysis)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Today's episode was good but Amit's decision made me sad...
Amita covered the topic very well infront of Phalguni...
And in turn she also agreed to keep Vrath...Smile
Both Amita and Amit had their flashbacks of their fights and words they spoke to each other...
I thought both realized their mistakes...
And Nani made a good thing as she said to Amit to feed her fruits...I love you sooo much Nani...Smile
And that moment was very cute and romantic...Smile

And a big surprise to all is Amit also kept Vrath but he covered saying that he kept it as it was a riwaaz...And Amita made a promise to Lord Krishna that she will control her anger...but Amita now there is no use of it as the situation left your hands...

I hate the evil trio especially RohanAngryAngryAngry...i think it was totally a plan...And Amit decided that he will go to USA...But for few moment i had hope that Amita will also go along with him but it was shattered by VISA of Amita...

Amita said to Amit one dialogue it really touched my heartSmile..."Amit mujhe dard ho raha par paire mein nahi"
But Amit asked her matlab...Offuu!!!
Amit reminded Amita's words about their marriage...though Amita tried to convince him but failed...

I liked the precap...Amita said to her father that she will try her level best to keep up their relationship when Amit returns home...Smile

If you like the post press like button...Smile
Post your comments on this...Smile
                                                                                Nanditha...Smile

Edited by nan6 - 30 April 2013 at 9:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baliepgshahchennai28Toshibestshantellbrowngrintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amit's decision to go to USA(today's analysis)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I agree...hope amit realize amita feelings soon!! Smile

Edited by Toshibest - 30 April 2013 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged