Page 1 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

The  following  is a fan  fiction  that  I  did  for a  thirty  day  challenge on FB.  I  am sharing the story  here for those  of you  who love Sugvi and  would like to read it.  Please note the Subject matter  may be  intense. and  Sugni's character in this story  is a bit  out of Character, as are others.  If  you are enjoying it...then  I will post the rest of it. ..Please share your  thoughts.

Hope's Light

Chapter 1

She  ran down the dark street as fast as her two feet would take her.  Knowing that  right now her life depended   on getting out of here as fast as she could.

"Hurry  catch her,  she can't get far!" She herd his voice as she ran. Turning  left at  the  junction  running into the cover of darkness she  cursed under her breath when she discovered  the  street  was a dead end and she was at that end.   Now what?  Turning  back around  she observed her surroundings , there were a few houses  each one  with lights off, she contemplated  knocking on  a door and begging for help, but she knew that might just land her into more trouble than she was  in.  Taking a deep breath to control her breathing and stay  calm  she looked around for somewhere to hide. 

The Voices were getting closer and she knew if she  risked running  to the other end of the street she would definitely  be caught.   Just then  her  eye caught the glimmer of silver that  was  the reflection of light on the protective bars of what looked like an  open jeep.  BLACK ...Hmmm perfect!   moving as  quickly and quietly as she could she  made her way   into the back of the  van , finding a brown colored tarp laying on the floor   she quickly   pulled it over her  frame and prayed that no one  decides  to check. From her hiding  place she  listened to their conversation.

"She is no where in sight"  one of the guys  said.

"Well she can't just disappear in thin air now can she!"  HE said, "She is close I  mean how far can she get in this freezing weather with  no clothes , no money  and  no idea of this town!'  He said.

"Dan! you find her?"

"No boss, we ran straight down to the bus stand, but the bus just pulled off ...maybe..."

"No  bus would  take her!" He  said.

"Maybe she hitched a ride?"

"At this hour the streets are deserted!" Typical , he hated  anything that did not go according to his plan. And tonight  was  not going his way.  She better pray that he dose not find her, he thought  because  when he dose , she will be sorry. He is not one to let a bitch  make a fool out of him...especially a bitch that he owned!!!

"How the Hell did you two  bozo's  allow her to get away?"  He shouted at the two men.  They  knew better than to look him in the face as they  stared at the  street.

"We didn't see..." Dan said, but   shut up watching the expression on his bosses face.  He may be  a foot shorter than him, but  Dan knew  that would not prevent him from hurting him.

"You  didn't see? You didn't see?" So what am I  paying you  for huh?. Both men stayed  silent, knowing better than to respond when he was in this mood.

"Listen , and listen good...you will go out, you  will find her, and you  will drag her back here, and don't show me your sorry  faces  until  you have her, ok!!!"

"Yes Boss!"   they   answered.

"Now  get out of my sight!"   He  roared.

She herd the foot steps as the hurried away.   She breath a sigh of relief as she settled more securely  under the heavy  tarp.  She dared not  come out now for sure they  will be guarding the  streets.  with plans  to  sneak away as soon as she was able she started counting the  hours...when her eyes  fell close she had no idea!.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 07 August 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

venJulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOPES LIGHT * NEW FF UPDATED Check PAGE 34" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey vinnie nice beginning 
Well i did not read the last ff but will read this for sure
Keep it up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79RamanRKRaghav4U

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Vinnie, I was looking forward to your FF. I love your writingThumbs Up
Keep it upHug

rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Well you know I STALKING your FF WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Good job so far, looking forward for more!!Smile

JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Hey vinnie nice beginning 
Well i did not read the last ff but will read this for sure
Keep it up

Thank  you  Ronit... I  hope you  stick  around  till  the end!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ven

Thanks Vinnie, I was looking forward to your FF. I love your writingThumbs Up
Keep it upHug

Thank you Ven... I  appriciate your support. keep reading and reviewing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara1993

Good job so far, looking forward for more!!Smile

Thank you  Sara... Keep reading and reviewing!

rose.lavendersara1993ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top