Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Once upon a time on top of a Hill in a big Castle there lived a Devil...  He had so many pets... his favourite among them was a Bird...  the most costly one a Bird with Golden wings... He gave special care and attention to the Bird.. also made her stay in a Golden cage.. which he kept besides his bed... Bird never felt bad for being caged bcos she was in love with the Devil...

Devil admired her Golden wings... felt happy whenever she stretched her Golden wings... One day he told her.. he is gonna set her free.. no more cage for her.. The Bird was so happy... she dreamed...flying around the entire Castle stretching her golden wings.. which will make him more happy.. but the Devil has some other plan... He took the Golden feathers from her wings and dropped her from Hill top saying.. "You are free now..."

The bird couldn't fly.. bcos she was missing feathers from her wings... she struggled to land safely... but still managed to find a tree to rest...  Next morning Bird found there is a Hunter living beneath  the tree... A Hunter who kill birds... she got scared first.. then she came to know.. he is not hunting for fun.. but to feed his Family... He never tried to hunt the Bird.. instead allowed her to stay in the tree untill she get her new feathers...

Devil... he got the Golden feathers.. but its not making him feel happy the way it did before... Instead he got restless... He wasn't like that before... So he decided to bring the Bird back... and it wasn't a big task ... the Hunter protested ... but what can he do if the Bird is willing to go with the Devil... Hunter made a promise.. "the Tree is free.. its branch is free... you are free to come there anytime.."  

Devil made everything same as before... asked the bird to stretch her golden wings so that he can be happy...  and the bird did it.. but this time he wasn't feeling happy...  something was missing.. the bird doesn't look happy... then how can she make him Happy...  When ever the Devil tried to touch her... the Bird struggle back... thinking he is there to take away her rest of teh golden feathers...  Like that the one day Bird became sick... the golden wings started to fade...  But still she managed to strech her wings.. so that it can make the Devil happy... but No when ever the Bird  struggled to breath the Castle air...  the Devil felt an unusual pain...  he shared his feeling to Bird... and the Bird replied.. "this is what i felt When you let me free taking away my golden feathers..."

Golden feathers... which he loved a lot... it lost its Golden color... but he wasn't worried for the fading color...  but for the Bird... he suffered to take breath whenever the bird suffered... why is it so... its just a Bird.. His Pet... a Costly one... NO now he realized... its not just a Pet... Its not just the Golden wings...
Now what... what can he doo...  he realized.. How he missed her Happy sound.. How he missed her lovely gestures... He can't save Bird's life by keeping her in Golden cage... Bcos he is a Devil not a God... he prayed "I don't want those golden wings... I just want my Bird to breath..."  he took her out from the cage... and  he made her have the fresh air... and it helped ... the lost color of her faded feathers came back... Ahh How much relief the Devil felt when he saw his Bird breathing... And he decided...

He decided to let the Bird free... this time not taking away the feathers... but to let her live the life...
Bcos its in the Bird the Devil's life beats...

Edited by pennu - 30 April 2013 at 9:36am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjurrd22azizeh123Artemis_1122Pramila.harishnlm4-optimist-priyachandpaljayKittuPratzz_Darling_Invisible_Wingsangelanki-brokensoul-ankita24-WhiteGirl-AmoureuxWhite_lilynehakaribaRolzzChirpychickletNeelambari..anji-mira-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DP#81 to bcome all urs..here i go..away from u..Nt Pg94" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
All fellow DPians, In order to streamline the thread and make it a bit more systematic, here are
some some rules to follow while in this thread..!
* You're allowed to discuss anything related to the show
* You're free to ship any couple or singleton including SSS Radhaji and SSS Bhujang ji
* You have to shower praises for Mukku when shahi is around
* You're allowed to criticize any character in the show but not the actor
* Do not get offended by others who do not support your favorite character! We are friends first and then comes the show
*. We can discuss actors too without mocking them
* Please avoid discussing other fandoms/members/actors not related to this show
* NON MEMBERS please take
permission before posting in this thread

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4-optimist-KittuPratzzpaljayAmoureuxAnu-ReddyInvisible_Wingsnehakaribaankita24

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Big smile...Admins...Big smile

Shahisthi - Shahi
Devika - Devu
Manonids - Nids
pennu - Pennu
leverne - Reni

Big smile...Co Admins...Big smile

-nee- - Meenu
Isadora - Hatzie

Big smile...DP Members...Big smile

an12345678 - An, Dakku
angelanki - Anki
anji64 - Anji
ankita24 - Anku
Anu Reddy
Arnav90 - Arnav
Ashi
Azmatazz- Azi
banglores - Bindu
Cassie
chinki_onlyme - Chinkz
colorsluv - Mumu
crystalalena
Cutieee1992 - Madz
-DamnedDrooler- - Ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
DMGDDfan - Summani
fia21 - Fia
gcddfan - seher
girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- - Ami
gurtiluv - Sona
Happygolucky - Avi
-innocent- - Jules
KittuPratzz- KSC/ Kittu/ Pratz
Loquacious_Aash - Aash
Maaneet_Vidu - Vidhu
Madhubala-Naz
Madhuri53 - Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
mayamagic - Maya
Mayu
Merry_Shwit - Merry
_MGArti_ - Arti
Misha
-Neelam- - Neelam
nehakariba - Neha
nlm4 - Nimmi
padma - Padma
Pramila.Harish
Preethi-Premi - Preethi
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
priyachand - Chand
radheghanshyam
_Rashmi
reenap - Reena
Rolzz
Ru_21
-sasi- - Sasi
shamon - Sam
Sherya_94 - Shreya
Shifali
Sima14 - Sima
_Simmy_-Simmy
suj01 - Suj
swapna555 - Swapna
ThedarKnight - Shikha
Udhay - Uday
Zaaratq - Zaara

Edited by pennu - 30 April 2013 at 9:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4-optimist-KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Invisible_Wingsnehakaribaankita24AmoureuxAnu-ReddyNeelambari..

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread DPians...!Party

Awesome writeup Pennu..!!Embarrassed

Edited by devikamd - 30 April 2013 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rrd22nlm4Amoureuxpennu

-optimist-

IF-Rockerz

-optimist-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Congo for the new thread...Party

Will read everything later but love the song PennuBig smile

I m loving this madnessEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4pennuAmoureux

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
congrats for new thread
wow pennu that was wonderful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4Amoureuxpennu

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Congrats pennu!

Congrats on the new thread DPians!

Wow! I'm in some thread for a duration and once back there is already is new thread! U guyz are rocking!

Pennu: Could not read the entire writeup. But will do later and comment on that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4pennu

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
congo for the new thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4pennu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top