Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Rano

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zee12345

zee12345

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi guys ... I missed a few episodes. How does Soham know Rano? And how did Bani meet Rano? Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rano" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cazwhyso

Groupbie

cazwhyso

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Bani and Sarabjeet went to the train station to pick up Mamaji and Mammiji, Bani was told to wait at the entrance where she saw Rano looking for her NRI husband (as she visits the station each day). There was a groom with his face covered and she went up to him shouting the name of her husband, thinking it was him. Then this random groom's family started shouting abuse at Rano, but then Sohum arrived (as he usually picks her up at a certain time from the station because they are from the same village). Sohum stuck up for Rano and shouted at those giving abuse, asking them whether they knew what she had been through and asked them whether they had any shame. Then, Sohum took Rano away and walked passed Bani. Bani ran after Sohum but he ignored her. Later, Bani went to the Sarabjeet's motor to give her father food and Sohum was there fixing it. When given a moment alone Bani asked Sohum why he saw her with Rano. Sohum was abrupt and brushed off the question by telling Bani that he had no reason to explain himself to her. Bani and Rajji went by the river to talk as they usually do and started to discuss Rano and Sohum and how it seemed that Sohum knew Bani. They saw Sohum driving passed and Bani followed him to the Gurdwara. At the Gurdwara Bani bumped into Rano and was about to ask her about Sohum when she realised it was Rano and stood there in shock. Rano misunderstood the entire situation and thought she had come to take her to her husband. Bani in shock didn't say a word and watched Rano pack her bags in excitement waiting for her husband. Sohum came along and told Rano to stop as Bani did not come to take her to her husband. (I think the NRI husband's name is Baljeet, but I'm not sure).

Wow, I actually remembered every little detail! Sorry it was long, but I hope it helps.

Edited by cazwhyso - 30 April 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirlstellaa

zee12345

zee12345

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cazwhyso

Post Reply New Post

Go to top