Balika Vadhu

W/U 30/04/13 Love struck females (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx Missesha, for the WU!

Edited by nolla - 01 May 2013 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "W/U 30/04/13 Love struck females (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Why Nolla? Post what you felt about the episode. Not everyone will like todays episode. I cant be active for long to keep the discussion going. I will happy to read your view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshanolla

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Esha,

It was a very nice episode today. Am so glad G's in-laws showed their true colors. Happy to see Bhairav back too and Sumi apologizing was also a sweet gesture.

J Sachi, I really have no comments for that coz this angle itself is distasteful. A woman's sister-in-law romantically inclined to her ex? The Cvs could have done better. There really is no need to complicate situations so much also. Sachi's irritating self is enough to keep her in the limelight.

S-A scene was very nice. A's old bubbly self is coming back and it was nice to see that. So the couple has just reached Delhi, some more time before their HM kicks off.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redMisseshanollatiny15aparnauma

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Oh how can I forget of the Cvs blooper, Sachi is back home and that too in an MBA program. Really when did all this happen Confused?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshanollaaparnauma

-Red-Rose-

IF-Stunnerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ty for the update..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Esha for update Smile

Good episode 

I love Ganga's never to bow down spirit in front of wrong she is awesomeThumbs Upand Dadisaa and Bhairo shooing away those monsters Ganga's in laws was awesome as well Loved this scene 

Sanchi full crazy for handsome doctor sahab Sanchi singing 

Tenu main love kar di
Bematalb kar di
Bahon mein aa soniya 
Hamesha k liye
Kabhi tujhe jane na doon, saath khone na doon
Tu mera hero oo oo
Tu mera heroDay DreamingBlushingHeart

Not only Sanchi but her friends were also smitten by Doctor Sahab , Doctor sahab made many fan girls within one day LOL

Doctor sahab was so handsome and dashing in the episode , such a sweetheart and in action too Coolwho won't be love struck for him .Shashank was awesome in the episode HeartDay Dreaming

Jagaya treats Sanchi really nicely and she is all the way falling for him head over heals in love Wonder how he will react to her love when he will know about itLOLI am sure he will handle her in mature way and he is the best person to make her sensible 

Sanchi hid truth from Jagaya about Anandi is not in KB and dragged him to KB Everything is fair for Sanchi in love and warLOL

Lets see how Jagaya Sanchi's track proceeds and Roop and Shashank share really good chemistry SmileThough i don't support Jagaya Sanchi LOLi only want Jagaya Ganga but i liked Shanky and Roop's chemistry They look really good together and Roop is improving in her acting as well Previously she was a lot weak now a bit better than previous 

Edited by sidra08 - 01 May 2013 at 5:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jermey1mahi12Hina-Libra123charuluv_SVnollatiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipstick16

Thanks for the update.

Ganga track was good.

Sanchi...have no words to say ...her character is so weird! This sanchi track feels so contrived, it is as if writers were looking to put J in a love triangle to give more oomph factor to J and G story and they decided to take sanchi for that. I think this was not there initially and is a very late development and  hence a lot of bloopers.( exams, college, sudden personality changes)  I hope this track gets over quickly.

@bold actually the foundation of Sanchi will wish marry to Jagaya was set even before entry of Ganga so this track is not newly made ,We all already knew Sanchi will one day desire to marry Jagaya That started even before AnSh marriage when Sanchi came to know Anandi is a divorcee and Sanchi said to Shiv she will too marry a divorcee so i guess everyone among us here  knew who that divorcee will be so Cvs had set this track long ago nothing new they added in story and coming to bloopers when Baliks Vadhu is before a blooper free showLOLso nothing new here as well 

This track is not only for spice in Jagaya Ganga's story but actually it is for spice in AnSh's story because it is going to create complications for Anandi more so basically it is for spice in AnSh 's story 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jermey1mahi12Hina-Libra123charuluv_SVtiny15

jermey1

jermey1

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Esha for a nice update Smile

A nice episode .  I am so glad Ganga's in-laws showed their true colors. Happy to see Bhairo and Dadisaa supporting Ganga and Sumitra apologizing Hope some sense is knocked in her head now Though i doubt she is real Pendu these days Don't know when she will change her colors againConfused

Sanchi completely love struck for Doctor Jagdish She is all the way head over heals in love with him LOLLets see how her love story gets flop as it is no way going to succeed LOL

Doctor sahab was so good in  the episode So handsome , gorgeous , done some heroic action too and such a sweetheart Heartwho won't be love struck for him Blushing

Edited by jermey1 - 01 May 2013 at 5:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123charuluv_SVHina-sidra08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top