Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazingly written post Joyee Di.. Gang and Sharon scene was an absolute treat.. Nd I luvd the how dey cut it short nd was straight to the point.. Sharon was on fire.. She made Taani realise how much she is doing wrng in short.. Nd luvd wen she said that love is about selflessness... Vrush did a great job today.. Though Im a bit disappointed that Swayam didnt say anything.. I don knw y he z kept all quite in situations lyk dis..
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasri

Unfortunatly... the gang r doing what both ReYam should have done... they r becoming liers and escapers for her sake, then how they want her to be a better person?!!...

Good that Sharon with the gang were very honest with her,... only this way T canbecome a better person... Both ReYam dissapointed me but Sharon with the gang did cover this...

This epi just showed the need for characters like Sharon... someone who can tell the facts regardless of whatever emotions r there...

Exctly.. I hve no idea y Swayam and Rey are shown lyk dis regarding matters of Taani.. Both of them know she is wrong so y nt show her mistakes.. Nd Rey.. He z jst all chup chap listening to Taani irrespective of whether its right or wrng... Nd Swayam the whole gang nd Sharon is showing Taani her mistakes.. Bt he all quite.. Y????
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Exctly.. I hve no idea y Swayam and Rey are shown lyk dis regarding matters of Taani.. Both of them know she is wrong so y nt show her mistakes.. Nd Rey.. He z jst all chup chap listening to Taani irrespective of whether its right or wrng... Nd Swayam the whole gang nd Sharon is showing Taani her mistakes.. Bt he all quite.. Y????

A healthy love is what makes u a better person in life, it just fill in the gaps in ur life... not degrade u and turn u into another person in an unpleasant way... I think TR still not reach that level of love, maybe they need more time to understand this truth... and Swayam should never lie on his dad ro help Taani... he never did it for himself, then y for Rey?!!... I'm extremely disappoited from the guys... Just Sharon+Gang r making me happy now...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unfortunatly... the gang r doing what both ReYam should have done... they r becoming liers and escapers for her sake, then how they want her to be a better person?!!...

Good that Sharon with the gang were very honest with her,... only this way T can become a better person... Both ReYam dissapointed me but Sharon with the gang did cover this...

This epi just showed the need for characters like Sharon... someone who can tell the facts regardless of whatever emotions r there...

Indeed episode like this show us the need of characters like Sharon who could present the bare facts without buttering of any short.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good that Sharon with the gang were very honest with her,... only this way T can become a better person... Both ReYam dissapointed me but Sharon with the gang did cover this...

Pehle toh 👏 for this comment. @Bold :Well, I couldn't more agree on this part.

Now about ReYam, I say they are bounded by the emotions. Taani ki aansu ne unlogon ko baandh kar rakdi. So, issmein sirf Sharon hiee hai jo usse ckeck de sakti. 

Well, If I look at this situation expecting something ReYam then, I may  agree with you but fortunately, I loved how the gang is given more space here. Or I say, in the serious situations like this. Thanks for the writers for involving the whole gang and making them be sensible. Now, I can certainly say, aaj sirf leads hiee nahi the whole gang  had growth in their individual characters. 
Edited by blithe - 10 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marauder

Indeed episode like this show us the need of characters like Sharon who could present the bare facts without buttering of any short.

So true.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G post, first of all. 

Needless to say, I second you on each and every word. Literally. It was amazing to see Sharon standing up for what is right, and for the gang and for Rey, and saying to Taani exactly what the latter needed to hear from someone, finally. I think anything else I might want to say is summed up perfectly by your own last two lines: Sharon is that girl who'll stand up and face life rather than crouch before it and shed tears, and I have, do and always will LOVE her for this aspect to her. And secondly, Vrushika really was on FIRE tonight. What an awesome scene, and what an awesome performance! 👏

Vrushi like you amazed me with her acting in that scene.
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u.. 👍🏼

it was really nyc to see how sharon stood up for her entire gang... 😊

and i must say Vrushi is doing grt job..
👏
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdivya

totally agree with u.. 👍🏼

it was really nyc to see how sharon stood up for her entire gang... 😊

and i must say Vrushi is doing grt job..
👏

She indeed did get a great job.