Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Samir on Star News

Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Hi

i heard that samir soni was interviewed on Star News yesterday. Can anyone plz share the details...what did he say....pleeeeeeeeeeeeez

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:06am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiii meenakshii !!!!! U heard it rite he was on star newss yesterdayy!! Oh firstt I must tell u he looked absolutely greatttttt !! he was interviewed on the set of jjkn !! Im sorry I dont really remember all the details but i can tell u in brief !! He was asked how different he is from Purab in real life and he said he is a kind of the same and feels that purab is one guy that every gal wants to marry and every guy wants to be like, he even said that everyone runss behind purab but he is behind jassi Cry!! hmmmmm anddd he was asked that wat will u do if jassi gets married to armaan ! thenn heeee said that he will be very sad but will be happy for jassi as she got her true love Clap!! He said that purab can be bad too like rude if someone says something wrong to jassi then people will see the other side of purab !!Clap

sorrry meenakshi all i can remember soo far is this !!

hope its some help 2 u !!Smile

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Ohhhh he added in the end thatt although purab has found his jassi but samir is still waiting for his jassii !! Hug

Ohhhhh plzz samir i can be ur jassi !!!!!!!!!! accept me onceeee and i will proove u that i will be better than jassi !!!! Smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hey thnx for he info sweetgalBig smile
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
So girls if he was interviewed recently on jjkn sets my logic says he is not leaving jjkn with meenakshi (esha)Wink.Good news !!!!!!!Tongue
sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

about samirs interview on star news !!
Ok im not exactly sure about each and every word he said but I can tell u bitss in brief !!
Firstlty he looked absoloutelyyy greatttttttt !!!!!! the interview was taken on the sets of jjkn [ in one of the office] Okk it began by saying thatt everyone runs behind purab but he only runs behind jassi !!!!!!!!! then they ask him how similar is samir soni to purab !! he says he is quite similar and feels that purab is a character of which every girl wants to marry and every guy wants to be like !! He feels that if anyone hurts jassi then they will see a totally different side of purab as he will not accept anything wrong abt jassi !! In the end he aded that although purab has met his jassiii but samir is still waiting for hiss jassi ! [ how swweeeetttt] he was asked how would he react if jassi married armaan, then he said he will be very sad but the same time really happy for jassi as she has found her true love !!!!

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

sorry abt writing the whole thing again !! i thought my message did not come soooooo i had to write it all again !! Confused 

ignore my second message !!

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 12:49am | IP Logged
y am the only one to missed these things???CryAnyways thkx for the info

Go to top