Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Congratsss on the new AT peoples!!!

hi have never seen u on this AT.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananthesh

he tweeted few minutes back so he is safe and said he is enjoying Kashmir and shooting busily. Did u see the warning from the moderator that we r talking about other members on this forum. As far I know we never spoke ill or critized any forum member.

Yeah, saw that. I double checked our post whether we spoke ill of other members or unrelated to Sid? But no, we were talking abt his screenspace. Don't know what she found wrong in our posts?
Did u watch today's episode. 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Yeah, saw that. I double checked our post whether we spoke ill of other members or unrelated to Sid? But no, we were talking abt his screenspace. Don't know what she found wrong in our posts?

Did u watch today's episode.

I came to at and found out that Sid was not shown, so didnt take the trouble to watch it. You know that i hate Saja track,. What's was there to watch it
divine_ram thumbnail
I read the update and saw the precap to check if there is ansh in it. Alas the precap is pathetic saanchi messaging jagya to go for sight seeing udaipur and this guy accepting the invite. I am totally in loss of words how broad minded both the families are singhs and shekhars. Singhs coming from village don't even feel awkward asking jagya to go and meet anandi in kb. I know they r trying to bring back the childhood bond btw anandi jagya but please atleast show some awkwardness in singhs and shekhars faces.
Sudharies thumbnail

I read the update and saw the precap to check if there is ansh in it. Alas the precap is pathetic saanchi messaging jagya to go for sight seeing udaipur and this guy accepting the invite. I am totally in loss of words how broad minded both the families are singhs and shekhars. Singhs coming from village don't even feel awkward asking jagya to go and meet anandi in kb. I know they r trying to bring back the childhood bond btw anandi jagya but please atleast show some awkwardness in singhs and shekhars faces.

I know, but when i read the wu, i found j was secretly wishing to see A,
🤢 Iam loss at words, can't cvs make J more sensible, i feel really bas for poor Shashank, he's talent is wasted by the cvs, and i read he became a sanchi's savior, iam fine with that, but no love track, plzzz

And on singhs they're brainless except for Bhairon and Shekars, they're shameless except for shiv and cm. 😆 Edited by ananthesh - 10 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail

🤢 Iam loss at words, can't cvs make J more sensible, i feel really bas for poor Shashank, he's talent is wasted by the cvs, and i read he became a sanchi's savior, iam fine with that, but no love track, plzzz

Shashank talent is not getting wasted. He is getting to play so many shades and from few months get gets all the screen space too. But because of his character jagya I cannot like him. I still remember he was happy playing seven faces of jagya dring revenge drama in an article.There was hype on that sequence but fell flat on the audiences as it was senseless backwaas. My only hope for BV to sustain is ansh strong story working together and doing some noble work. Otherwise  jagya saanchi Ganga gauri quadrangle is too much and I have never seen in the history of Indian tv. 
divine_ram thumbnail

And on singhs they're brainless except for Bhairon and Shekars, they're shameless except for shiv and cm. 😆

now Ira I am sure will become pendu listening to saanchi that anandi is at fault in her divorce not jagya. If Ira believes her last time shiv controlled his emotions with his mom but in this situation he might loose respect on his mother.
divine_ram thumbnail
By the way should we open a thread on Sid first anniversary on may 14th in BV show. It can help get all the videos of Sid along with prats offscreen interviews and his awards won for his role shiv. It would be fun for all his fans.
Sudharies thumbnail

now Ira I am sure will become pendu listening to saanchi that anandi is at fault in her divorce not jagya. If Ira believes her last time shiv controlled his emotions with his mom but in this situation he might loose respect on his mother.

I don't think, ira will doubt anandi this time, shiv made her realise her mistake the previous time, so she won't repeat the same. But i doubt Sumitra, she'll support Saja, coz she likes sanchi and she would try as much as possible to prevent Ganga and jagya gettinv together,
they've spoiled her too.
Sudharies thumbnail

By the way should we open a thread n Sid first anniversary on may 14th in BV show. It can help get all the videos of Sid along with prats offscreen interviews and his awards won for his role shiv. It would be fun for all his fans.

That's a great idea. 😊

Definitely that'd be fun. We can share old pictures, links. I really love to see their offscreen interviews. Sid was very jovial in them with prats. They shared a great comfort level offscreen too.

I think before 14th we can finish this at and start a brand new AT to celebrate his first anniversay. I'll talk to olive toda regarding this.

Edited by ananthesh - 10 years ago