Hey love it.. thx 4 PM..

Thanks Dear !
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

Congo for the new Story Sai di...

Amazing concept... Loved it...

Loved the update... Very nice and touching...

Update soon!!

Thanks Mithu !!

satanslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunkibehen

WOW Sia dii.. Awesome start!!! Intense... LOVED IT!!!

Thanks Nanad Ji
satanslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima15

amazing start :) loved it

awww so aisha and sam are married and they have a cute daughter :)
maushami is missing :(
and everyone is missing her so much
looking forward to read it
thanks for the pm
continue soon

Thanks fatima !!!

Next one coming up real soon
satanslove thumbnail
Thanks Dear
satanslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildiva21

superb concept
and amazing cs...
loved arjun and diya's bonding...
sam aisha convo was nice...
sam remebering his mau and arjun's shama... the names given by them is lovely...
but why is shama staying away from them?? her identity changed??
continue soon...

Thanks Dear !!

Everything would be know dheere dheere
satanslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sweetchilly..

Good start..
Beautifully written..

Thanks Dear
satanslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyaFan

That was an intresting start i must say.I like the concept that you bring forth through ur stories.Keep going dear.I know suspense wont come out so early so will wait for it to get revealed.Thanks for the PM😊

Thanks Dear !

Yes teh suspense wouldnt be out so soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sips_crazy - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail

Hi All ,

Back  with a short part in the series !!

This basically tells an insight on Sameer and Ayesha relationship in the past ..and ofcourse  a little bit of Arjun POV

While reading do make sure to read the Year mentioned  so you can know which time of the story am i referring to ..

Me dissapointed with the number of likes and comments on this one tough πŸ˜”

All who commented i have replied tou you comments ..πŸ€—

Chapter 2- Beast Vs Ms Musibat

2010 Mumbai

Stupid fool, just because that idiot was a ETF chief that doesn't give him any right to be correct all the time .But of course Sameer Damsingh Rathore would never take no for any answer would he. He was a becoming such a pain now, always giving a lecture on rules and regulations, why can't the hell he just let her do what she wanted.  It was her who was undercover as Nadiya and fooling them but who will say that too Mr. Beast, as due to change in his plans she was to work on the stupid case files

Why the hell she agreed to join ETF in the first place, Ayesha thought to her self

Sameer gulped yet another Asprin, since the time Ayesha had joined the team Asprin was his best friend to relieve him of all the pain that he had to endure while working with her. She could never agree to what he say and had no respect for the rules .Why did she had to be so difficult and why did he had the misfortune to work with her Sameer thought

The ringing of his phone reminded him back that they had yet another case

Goa

He had said his good bye to his team in go and finally headed to ETF Mumbai to join in as second in command. If things would have been different he would have loved to go back to him but now going to Mumbai meant seeing her too. It had been two years that he had relocated in Goa but even meeting both of them for  few days  were difficult for all three of them.

The only thing he was glad was that Shama was a documentary maker and most to the time was away when he came to visit Sam otherwise it would have been difficult for all three of them

Mumbai- Next day

"Damn it Ayesha , why the hell did u have to venture alone .Back up aa  raha tha na "

"Sir , jab tak backup aata I am sure ki who loh hamare haath se nikal jate and incase u have missed the point  then let me remind you that all the criminals have been caught and I don't even have a scratch on myself . Now if you excuse me can I complete the paper work varna aapko hi problem hogi "

And with that she swiftly move away before the beast could start roaring again

Once the day was over as usual she went out with Shree and Chotu, it was only with them that she could curse the beast to her heart extent and without any restriction.

"Ayesha , agar Sameer sir ki Girlfriend ne yeh sun liya na toh  kya karogi"

"Girl friend, us beast ki bhi koi girffriend ho sakti hai kya , agar hai toh pakka beauty and beast ki story hi sach hogi"

"I think dono hi beast hain , I mean I have met her . She is not much of a talker but she is kind on intimidating person" Shree added

"Guys can we please stop the prem katha of Rathore Sir and lets eat "

"Haan Chotu chalo , waise bhi aaj toh Ayesha ki treat hai na "

"Haan haan Chalo , waise bhi aaj mere bahut energy waste ho chuki Mr Damn it ke saath "

Sameer reached home after a trying day and of course another Asprin. He would die an early death if he continued to work with Ayesha , but he couldn't dwell more over it  due to his phone

"Hello"

"Sam, tu theek haina, Kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi yaar , mere team main ek musibat hai ..bas use he pareshan hun"

"Kya baat hai Rathore ji , ek ladki ne aapko pareshan kar diya hai "

"Arjun , don't worry , ek baar use milga na , tub hi pareshan ho jayega "

"Ab toh milna hi padega  Sam,  kuch toh baat hogi usme"

"Bas ek ziddi ladki hai aur kuch nahi , aapne aap ko pata nahi kya samjhati hai"

"Yeh toh good news hain a Sam , ab ETF main kaam karna interesting hoga "

"By what time are u reaching tomorrow, u have do have a spare key right"

"Sam don't worry, I will join the day after "  

That was the conversation they both had, free from any kind of restraint or stress but he hoped that it lasted because he knew that all three of them together in the same place would mean a lot of awkwardness and restraint and pain on there end.

Maushami had covered her story and today was the lost day in the wilderness of Manipal .  Finally she would be back home to Mumbai for few weeks before she heads to her next one which would be dangerous one. She felt guilty of not warning Sameer beforehand but he already had so much running in his head. She was in a way glad that Arjun was coming over, he could effectively share his burden and he would be an real asset to the team.

Edited by sips_crazy - 10 years ago