Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Ek chewing gum bana ghamasan yudh ka karan! (Page 3)

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnie...

Very Good analysis dear
well written Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_2012

Hey emeraldeye,

As usual nice post.. I would like to comment on one topic.. of all.. that i have not commented yet on! (comments in pink)

Amit keeps reminding her that they married for the well-being of both the families: Amitji: What is the point in reminding this again and again? Now it is a past event. Now you both are married and so concentrate on building your new relationship with Amita.Smile

I doubt... AMit tries to control his heart from getting wooed by Amita's love and attraction.. isliye baar baar.. yaad dilata rehta hai khudko aur amita ko.. shaadi compromise hai.. mere... dil... sirf mera hi rehna.. aur amita ke taraf dekhna bhi mat...LOLWink
LOL Nice POV ! Thumbs Up Shayad usse lag raha hain ki Amita ko dekhke usse  KKHH and he is in self denial mode! Tongue Wink
emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

amita did say once that she lost a role because she refused to cut her hair, so truly emotional.

but seriously she acts so mature in front of her inlaws and loses it with amit and becomes so childish and acts so stupid sometimes. Amita has the sanskar, respect for elders inculcated in her so she is able to extend the same emotion in her in-laws place. But with Amit she is quite free and behaves like with any other friend. I guess, she needs to realize that there is a major difference between the two i.e. husband and friend.Smile

your spouses respect is your respect and no matter how pissed off you are, atleast have the maturity to fight behind doors, not in front of parents, relatives, staff or children as you are exposing your vulnerability...Yes, perfectly agree with you on this point.Thumbs Up But she is in the early stages of her marriage. We all know how she was before her marriage. Ab maturity tho koi button nahi hain na jahan ON kiya aur voh ekdum mature ho gayi! Wink So guys chill! At least she realized that her senseless act has hurt him and acknowledges that. I'm sure she will change.Wink

she is one who sacrificed herself for her brother, parents and kajal...done...move on...you have support of your inlaws , 2 grandinlaws, friends sorierity and your papa, who still treats you like a kid in diapers!

interesting serial but somedays watching it, i feel like pulling someones hair out on their imbecile reactions!  In our growing up days, we have seen the main leads like Tulsi, Parvati etc who are so extremely perfect that they always speak politically, morally correct statements. Even their actions can never be questioned by anyone. I feel that this kind of portrayal was somewhat unreal and hard to believe.Ouch But here we have a girl who is so human like us, makes mistakes, acts crazy/cranky sometimes, and then realizes it. Don't you think this portrayal is more real? So dearies don't get disheartened, she would start realizing Amit's place in her life and would give more importance to this beautiful bond.Embarrassed

just my personal pov...

Edited by emeraldeye - 01 May 2013 at 7:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index