Amita ka Amit

Ek chewing gum bana ghamasan yudh ka karan! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennai28

Very good and nicely written yaar.. Perfect analysis Smile

One thing I would like to add my POV..

It is not only driver responsibility for safe driving..passengers are also equally responsible for safe driving..Changing the rearview mirror direction that too in night drive is a sensless act...
It's just hair it will grow even we die.. but we can afford to play with humanlife..

Well said! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28Raleighbcat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek chewing gum bana ghamasan yudh ka karan! (Page 2)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monumolu

Goldie

monumolu

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Sometimes trivial lifeless things can trigger mindless fights...

chennai28emeraldeye

monumolu

Goldie

monumolu

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Well I must say excellent analysis dear...

chennai28emeraldeye

happy_cupcake

IF-Sizzlerz

happy_cupcake

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Very Good analysis dear
well written Thumbs Up

chennai28emeraldeye

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hey emeraldeye,

As usual nice post.. I would like to comment on one topic.. of all.. that i have not commented yet on! (comments in pink)

Amit keeps reminding her that they married for the well-being of both the families: Amitji: What is the point in reminding this again and again? Now it is a past event. Now you both are married and so concentrate on building your new relationship with Amita.Smile

I doubt... AMit tries to control his heart from getting wooed by Amita's love and attraction.. isliye baar baar.. yaad dilata rehta hai khudko aur amita ko.. shaadi compromise hai.. mere... dil... sirf mera hi rehna.. aur amita ke taraf dekhna bhi mat...LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

srinivasrishi

srinivasrishi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennai28

Very good and nicely written yaar.. Perfect analysis Smile

One thing I would like to add my POV..

It is not only driver responsibility for safe driving..passengers are also equally responsible for safe driving..Changing the rearview mirror direction that too in night drive is a sensless act...
It's just hair it will grow even we die.. but we cann't afford to play with humanlife..
i was also thinking the same which is so senseless as you rightly said.This act of Amita reminded me of the scene when Amit agrees to drop amita after sanjay-preeti 1st meet in the restaurant.That day also she was caressing her hair looking at the mirror.These acts of Amita sometimes irritates me a lot.Sometimes it may cost ones life too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28Raleighbcatemeraldeye

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
amita did say once that she lost a role because she refused to cut her hair, so truly emotional.

but seriously she acts so mature in front of her inlaws and loses it with amit and becomes so childish and acts so stupid sometimes.

your spouses respect is your respect and no matter how pissed off you are, atleast have the maturity to fight behind doors, not in front of parents, relatives, staff or children as you are exposing your vulnerability...

she is one who sacrificed herself for her brother, parents and kajal...done...move on...you have support of your inlaws , 2 grandinlaws, friends sorierity and your papa, who still treats you like a kid in diapers!

interesting serial but somedays watching it, i feel like pulling someones hair out on their imbecile reactions!

just my personal pov...

srinivasrishibadam-chi-rani

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monumolu

Sometimes trivial lifeless things can trigger mindless fights...

How true !Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.