My honest opinion ..:) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
 This might be an honest opinion but not a 'constructive' criticism...if u can't find improvement in vrush's acting then I better not say anything...shantanu's acting I just could not help but to laugh at what u wrote...about Shan's confidence n vrush's acceptance etc. - I guess they nowhere mentioned we are the best...I heard vrush saying n n no.times she will keep putting hard work n will try to get better...what u have wrote particularly about them (not about swaron, about vrushan) is downright insulting, it is nowhere constructive...so my honest opinion is that you should learn what is criticism that too 'constructive' ...n if u can't connect their acting as swaron watch them as vrushan's story...they make equally good couple so consider swaron is dead with sneha's exit...😊 Have a nice eve...
were r u m waitng 4ur reply:-/:-/
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

Okay grl m nt gonna comment on ur post bcz i thnk swaronians can deal wid it better:-)bt can u please elaborate me WHO is *Shirtless wonder 1* in d3???

It was rey...
[QUOTE=juili_p] This might be an honest opinion but not a 'constructive' criticism...if u can't find improvement in vrush's acting then I better not say anything...shantanu's acting I just could not help but to laugh at what u wrote...about Shan's confidence n vrush's acceptance etc. - I guess they nowhere mentioned we are the best...I heard vrush saying n n no.times she will keep putting hard work n will try to get better...what u have wrote particularly about them (not about swaron, about vrushan) is downright insulting, it is nowhere constructive...so my honest opinion is that you should learn what is criticism that too 'constructive' ...n if u can't connect their acting as swaron watch them as vrushan's story...they make equally good couple so consider swaron is dead with sneha's exit...😊 Have a nice eve.

N about Sharon the DEVI it's CVs , vrushan can't do anything, it' script - i hope this much logic u can digest ...why didn't u write this to Pallki, she anyways said she did not get a single letter with galis from swaron fans..this will shake her n vrushan from their 'overconfidence' as u put it...
Edited by juili_p - 10 years ago
Originally posted by swaron19

For shantanu, I don't know just I felt it.. so wrote it..🤔
umm not about tr but on tani and vrinda.. well I'm liking the track..😊
thank you for replying nicely..😊

😊Your welcome. but your post hasn't any snide comments or sarcasm, which forces me to start off a war, so it was fine, really nice actually.
Awesome post! I agree with everything apart from the part about shantanus acting..

I thought i was the only one who couldnt connect/accept vrushika as sharon but it is good to see im not the only one.. i cant connect with her at all.. the intensity, passion and innocence has gone ;-( i think it is because of the CV's changing sharons character & her acting.. the magic is gone! So now i will say i am a tanha wala swaron fan bcoz after vrushika came i am completely indifferent to swaron now

I also agree that they need to work on their tracks especially when it comes to taanis character.. they make her character do some random illogical things which in turn ruins her character!

MODS - THIS POST IS NOT BASHING ANYONE IN ANYWAY.. THE TM IS JUST BEING HONEST.. NO NEED TO CLOSE IT

EDITED- typos Edited by sonia1230 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by swaron19

It was rey...
so do u hv ny problem wid dis??behna meri agar uski itni awesm body hai to show karega hi na to aapko kya samasya hai isse??

so do u hv ny problem wid dis??behna meri agar uski itni awesm body hai to show karega hi na to aapko kya samasya hai isse??

Agreed...what is the use? ðŸ¤£

Agreed what is the use? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by juili_p

This might be an honest opinion but not a 'constructive' criticism...if u can't find improvement in vrush's acting then I better not say anything...shantanu's acting I just could not help but to laugh at what u wrote...about Shan's confidence n vrush's acceptance etc. - I guess they nowhere mentioned we are the best...I heard vrush saying n n no.times she will keep putting hard work n will try to get better...what u have wrote particularly about them (not about swaron, about vrushan) is downright insulting, it is nowhere constructive...so my honest opinion is that you should learn what is criticism that too 'constructive' ...n if u can't connect their acting as swaron watch them as vrushan's story...they make equally good couple so consider swaron is dead with sneha's exit...😊 Have a nice eve...

I can see improvements in her acting .. It's an obvious thing she has improved.. It's been 4 months now.. but it's slow and I'm not liking her acting for now.. really as to  see it as  vrushan story?

I said shantanu to buck up.. was that bad.. I said vrushika's can still improve in acting but for now I'm not liking it was that that bad .. many peoples acting was questioned here they improved and now people are loving them .. so can't I make a post regarding which I like?

Well I was ready to accept the new girl and still will accept her but I'm not liking her acting so just pinpointed..

Well you too have a nice eve.. njoy..😊