Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

sksg3: some of your comments are way too immature. Maybe you should make this topic in Bollywood and you'll get some amazing replies.

On topic, oh so another difference between me & KSG, I LOVE SRK! SRK is the KING! Haters can hate all they want. Man's been ruling over two decades now!😎

a big big hug to u for this :-*
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KSG don't like SRK its ok its his personal choice everyone have like or dislikes
but hate is a big word if KSG said he hates SRK then i am disappointed from KSG
i love SRK ❤️
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dats wht I was wondering he likes SRK?! Coz someone said he likes SRK in a post
sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ace-

I am quite curious about the maturity level of topic maker :)

oh ho then let me calm down ur curiosity level ..u want to know my maturity level then i must tell u its ZERO ..understood when it comes to my addiction abt ksg
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

sksg3: some of your comments are way too immature. Maybe you should make this topic in Bollywood and you'll get some amazing replies.

On topic, oh so  another difference between me & KSG, I LOVE SRK! SRK is the KING! Haters can hate all they want. Man's been ruling over two decades now!😎

Agree with you  !!!

Since the topic is also about a BW celeb so i would request the TM to make one in BW forum or may be MOD to move it to BW forum and then TM will get a taste of his own medicine .

SRK rules ...and has reached the heights where no other ordinary person can reach.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like all of us out here KSG is entitled to have his personal likes and dislikes ..discussion on personal choices of an actor not allowed on IF! Also no where in the inetrview did I hear anything on the lines of KSG hating SRK .Also like you would want people to respect KSG as an actor ,similarly SRK too deserves  his share of respect ,you may not like him but please show some RESPECT !!!

Name calling and bashing  actors is strictly not allowed be it SRK or KSG hence TOPIC CLOSED

Regards
QH DT

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tohru

KSG don't like SRK its ok its his personal choice everyone have like or dislikes
but hate is a big word if KSG said he hates SRK then i am disappointed from KSG
i love SRK ❤️

He never said he hates SRK...
 He actually didnt say anything... not even a word...

reporter asked..who is KSG's fav actor..and surbhi said not SRK...

But that doesnt mean he hates SRK..