Viratmanvifan31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😭 update update updateupdate update update
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally i read all the parts i missed
omg i missed so much cnt believe all that happened - i feel dead sorry for both of them
i loved the part of junior bua- n then virat goes junior arohi that was damn cute bt ...
after a lot of difficulties they came together n nw shes 'dead' cnt be she cnt die virats right
i really hate this RAJ he really needs a life
i really love the gesture u hav put in here - it makes love seem so beautiful the fact that she puts her hand on his heart cuz it makes her feel alive i really love that- hopefully once again that will be the reason for her to breathe again she has to cum bak nt for any1 else then for her virat
plz plz dnt make her die
n plz i beg u update quickly eagerly waiting for the ex part nw 😊
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hello readers how are you all. remeber it's me your shivali😊 i hope you didn't forget me😳. i know i know this time i am too much late but kya karu yeh exams beech mein tapak pade the. so can you plz forgive me for being late. ok now without any bak bak here read the next part
warning this will be short so plz kindly ignore it
part 24

doc: i am sorry she is no more

virat stood froze on his feet when doctor said those heart piercing words. his heart stopped beating and he felt like earth had slipped away under his feet. he could not able to speak a word. words were betraying him to coming out from his throat and he was just staring at her lifeless and pale body still holding her hand tightly in his. he stood shattered and broken there. his world of dreams broke down into thousands of peices with these words of doctor. fate again betrayed him and snatched his love again from him. he again failed in his love. he failed to protect her from evil eyes. he failed to keep his promise. he failed in his love. may be the word LOVE is not meant for him

doctor came out from the i.c.u and looked at vadhera family who was looking tense. viren came toward doctor and placed his hands on his shoulder
viren: doctor what happened? you are looking worried. is evrything ok with manvi?? (doctor looked at him and then others who was waiting for his answer) doctor why are you not saying anything?
doctor: am sorry we couldn't save her. she is no more. i'll have to call dr.arjun immediately  (viren's  grip got loose on his shoulder and he stepped back in shock. everyone stood numb and froze their. they couldn't beleive that what they had just heard. they couldn't digest the fact that their manvi is no more. she left them forever in mid way. why it is happen sometime that the happiness come in our hands in one moment and we lost them in next moment. is it life?
why life is too short and unfair for those who always craved for love and happiness. don't they deserve a little amount of happiness in their short life. a person want nothing in his/her life just little amount of love and happiness so that they can spend their life peacefully but what if their life betray them. it's very unfair to them. jeevika who got her sister back just few days ago lost her again..virat who always craved for love after losing his first love again lost his love forever. will he be able to survive in his life? don't you think destiny had become so unfair toward him? viren who was very happy for his brother that he had moved on in his life. he saw his brother totally shattered before three years ago now again the same situation had created. then he consoled his brother but what now as he himself feeling shattered. how will he be able to console his brother and what about his wife jeevika who just got back her sister and lost her in the very next moment. why history  is repeating itself again? he was feeling so helpless right now)

jeevika fell on the floar on her knees totally shattered unable to digest the fact that her little sister gone away from her and this time forever to never come back. viren who was also unable to beleive came to sense when he saw jeevika on the floar motionless and expressionless. he rushed toward her and gathered her in his embrace and rubbed her back to console her without any words. now he even couldn't say that everything will be fine. he was in big dilema that what to do. how will he handle the situation now. he looked at his mother who was crying silently in the embrace of his badi ma and and arohi who was leaning her back on the wall and crying endlessly. dadaji was sitting motionless on the bench unable to speak any word. then he looked at jeevika who was still in his embrace expressionless. he was getting worried to saw her quite. he came out from the embrace and looked at her expressionless face
viren: je je..jeevika
jeevika: i lost her again viren ji (she said without any expression and tears slipped out from her eyes)
viren: jeevika plz sambhalo apne aapko (tears also slipped from his eyes)
jeevika: woh phirse chali gayi mujhe chod ke
viren: jeevika (he cupped her cheeks) tum aise toot nahi sakti
jeevika: my mannu left me again (and she burst into tears unable to beleive and viren hugged her tightly) MANNUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viren: jeevika plz sambhalo khud ko. humein virat ko bhi toh sambhalna hai na (jeevika broke the hug and looked at viren)
jeevika: viren ji where is virat (everyone looked at her then remebered that he was in icu. so they hurriedly rushed toward icu and there they saw virat stood motionless holding her hand and staring at her lifeless body without any expression. viren took a courage and placed his hand on virat's shoulder.)
viren: virat (virat looked at him and hushed him by placing his finger on his lips)
virat: shhh bhai speak slowly. can't you see she is sleeping (viren was confused with his behaviour and worried too)
viren: virat what are u talking about she is (intrrupted by virat)
virat: bhai plz i am telling you na she is sleeping. why don't you understand (you whispered in low voice so that her sleep do not get disturbed. vanshika ma placed her hand on her mouth while crying and unable to see her son in this condition. so she ran outside the icu and swamini also rushed toward her. viren got more worried b'coz he didn't want that his brother loose his mental balance so he will have to do somethin before it's get too late. he shrugged him by his shoulders)
viren: virat hosh mein ayo now no one can disturb her sleep b'coz she is died. did you hear me she is no more. she had gone forever to never come back. now she can't listen anything (he yelled at him)
virat:what rubbish is this bhai? she is just sleeping nothing else (and he hold manvi's hand more tightly and sat beside her and creased her hairs lovingly.viren closed his eyes tightly after wathing his brother to getting mentally disoreder. he looked at jeevika who was crying badly and looking at her sister. then he looked at arohi who was also crying b'coz she not only lost her sister in law but her bff also. viren went to her and took her in his arms and arohi cried more badly hugging her brother..suddenly the door flung open and they saw arjun stood there with shocked expression on his face. he just went to meet the best doctor of chandigarh to discuss about manvi's condition but he didn't know that his all effort to save her will go waste. he will lost his sister whom he knew from past 9 years. he rushed toward her bed where she was laying lifeless.)
arjun: manvi (he was unable to speak. virat looked at him)
virat: thank god arjun you came (arjun looked at him) please tell bhai that she is just sleeping b'coz of heavy medicins that's it (now viren couldn't take it anymore so he went to virat)
viren: virat how many times i have to told you that she had gone forever. plz for god sake accept the truth (he yelled at him and virat stood up from the stool. he looked at viren fuming in anger)
virat: enough bhai you are crossing your limits now (he said pointing his finger toward him) now dare you to say any word about her then i'll forget that you are my brother (everyone in the room stunned to hear that. viren was too much heart not b'coz virat talked to him rudely b'coz he was hurt to see his brother in this condition who was not ready to beleive that he had lost his love once again.)
viren: virat (and he slapped him hard right accross his cheek to put some sense into his brain) woh so nahi rahi hai woh mar chuki hai aur ab woh kabhi bhi nahi uthegi (he said shrugging his shoulder and virat stood in same position placing his hand on his cheek where viren slapped him.)
virat: no this can't be true you you are lying bhai haina (viren closed his eyes and open them again)
viren: no virat i am not lying it is true (and viren hugged virat but virat broke the hug abruptly)
virat: NO NO NO NO YOU ARE LYING B'COZ MANVI MUJHE KABHI CHOD KE JA HI NAHI SAKTI SHE PROMISED ME (he rushed toward manvi's bed and patted her cheeks) manvi plz wake up and see what bhai is saying. he saying that you are dead but i know that you are not. i know you are kidding with me. it is one of your prank that you are playing to irritate me but i am not liking this so get up now (but she was still same and not responding to him and this made virat more angry) manvi didn't you hear that what i said (he said angerily)
viren: virat (but virat stopped him showing his hand)
virat: bhai plz don't interfare in our matter.i am talking with my wife i know she is little bit stubborn and will not listen to me eaisly. par agar yeh ziddi hai toh main iss se bhi bada ziddi hoon (he said looking at her angerily. then he looked at arohi who was weeping bitterly. virat came to arohi and hold her hands) arohi come with me (and he dragged her toward manvi) arohi plz say to manvi that don't play this prank. i know she will listen to you b'coz she is your best friend haina.
arohi: bhai plz she will not listen to me this time (and again she burst into tears)
virat: arohi you are also thinking like others that she is not alive (then he looked at arjun who was watching all this) arjun tum bhi (arjun looked on other side not able to face him. then virat looked at jeevika who was crying in viren's embrace continousely. he came to jeevika) bhabhi kya aap bhi yahi manti hai ki manvi (he couldn't able to complete his sentence. he hold his head in his palm in frustration) bhabhi she is your sister and how could you think about her like that
viren: virat you should have to accept the truth
virat: NO I CAN'T B'COZ SHE IS ALIVE ( then he again went toward manvi and hold her cold hands in his) manvi baby are u angry with me for something. if yes then i am sorry now plz wake up you can't leave me like that. MANVI I AM WARNING YOU NOW WAKE UP B'COZ YOU NOW THAT I DON'T LIKE THESE TYPES OF PRANKS. you will have to come back to me. plz manvi (tears were slipping from his eyes) plz come back to me. i'll not able to survive without you i'll die without you plz come back. (he wiped his tears and spoke) i know that you will be back to your virat b'coz you promised me to live with me forever. and i know that you can't betray me. so you can't die right and now it's enough of your drama so wake up (but again no response so this time he shaked her lifeless body voilently) I SAID WAKE UP DAMNIT HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN MID WAY. IF AM STILL BREATHING THEN HOW COULD YOU DIE. THERE IS NO VIRAT WITHOUT MANVI SO COME BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW PLZ I BEG OF YOU. (he hold her hand in his and placed it near his heart) manvi you always says that na whenever you hear my heartbeat you feel alive then see my heart is beating can you hear that. plz listen my heart beat who is begging you plz manvi come back to me without you i'll die plz (he gathered her cold body in his arms and hugged her tightly close to his heart to never let her go. jeevika was crying hugging tightly viren and arohi was sitting on the floar crying for her best friend and arjun stood leaning on the window crying for his doll sister. virat didn't say a word after that and he was just hugging her close to his heart and hopping that she will be back. silence spread in the room like no one is existing here.and virat's heart beat was racing fast with the time after few minutes which felt like eternity virat felt some movement in her body and the next moment he heard which was he expacting for from last few hours "virat"   everyone turned their attention toward virat and they heard which they were least expected. virat broke the hug and looked at manvi whose eyes were half closed. tears o happiness flow down on his cheeks)
virat: manvi (he creased her cheek lovingly) i knew that you can never leave me (and he hugged her tightly. virika, arjun and arohi couldn't beleive on their eyes and ears what they saw and heard. was it their illusion or did she really come back. the machiens whic were attached to her again started beeping which were showing that her heart is beating..arjun went out from the icu and called the nurse and nurse came running with another doctor)
arjun: plz you guys go outside for sometime. (everyone nodded and went outside but virat refused to go. virika and arohi came out from the icu and smiling through their tears. arohi saw her mother and hugged her tightly. vmaa hugged her back)
arohi: maa she is back my friend is back  she cried in her mother's embrace but this time it was the tears of happiness. vmaa was confused and he looked at virika who were also smiling through their tears. swamini and dadaji were equally confused with arohi's words)
swamini: viren what is arohi saying (she asked confused)
viren: badi ma, maa, dadaji arohi is saying truth. a big miracle is happened. manvi is back to us (swamini,dadaji and vmaa were very happy and their was no bounds of their happiness. they thank to god)
vmaa: what manvi is back but how (she asked utterly confused)
viren: don't know maa but we can say it a miracle or we can say that it was virat's trust on his love which brought her back from death bed. he was not ready to accept the truth that we lost manvi. but his true love proved that how much he loves her. i am proud of my brother (arohi who was hugging her mother broke the hug)
arohi: maa my bff is back (vmaa nodded in her tears and smiled)
vmaa: haan beta your best friend and my D.I.L is back. thank god you saved my son's life (after half an hour arjun came out from icu with another doctor. everyone rushed toward them)
viren: doctor how is manvi (he siad hopping that everything is fine)
doctor: i listened that miracles happend but never experienced them in my entire carrier but today i saw that in front my eyes. i am speechless to saw a person who had been dead in front of my eyes suddenly came back to life. it's first miracle which is happened in front of me. she is back to life now and she is totally fine. now their is no danger on her life (everyone took a deep breath of releif to heard his words)
viren: thatnk u doctor thank u so much
doc: no mr. vadhera don't thanks me. it was not me who brought her back it was virat's love and his trust who brought her back. i never saw a couple like them in my life who loves each other so much. they are the example of true love in the history and i salute to them. 
viren: thanks doctor (doctor patted on his shoulder and excused himself.)

so happiness again came back to them which they were least expected            

QUOTES: It says na true love has great power and strength which also make GOD helpless to change his decesion  

so howz that i hope you all liked it if yes then plz hit the like button and give me your feedback. it meant a lot to me. kindly ignore the spelling and grammer mistake. anyone who wants pm then buddy me

love

shivali 😊                               
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res😛

UNRES...

Yayy me first......bohot kam muakaa miltaa hai aisaa...😛😆..warnaa hamehsha late😕...super awsome damekadaar update shivi...it was soo emotional yaar...i can't see virat like this...ecpicially the vv brothers scene..it was damn emotional...the way u described it and portrayed everything mind blowing ....heat touching yaar...n beautifully written⭐️⭐️..this is soo awesome👍🏼...finally manvi is back...aakir virat kaa pyaar jeet hi gayaa...i m so happy...loved each n every bit of the update❤️❤️...
It says na true love has great power and strength which also make GOD helpless to change his decision...so true yaar  ❤️...

..ab agle update kaa intezaar rahegaa...will be waiting...thank u so much for the pm shivi🤗
Edited by yaminnthida - 10 years ago
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
///
awesome one... Loved it..
I knew nothing happened to her bt as u write all this.. Was fab...
Continue soon...Edited by Niaksharma - 10 years ago
virumanu thumbnail
it was damm interesting ..thk god manu back..plz cntinue soon this time plz..plz
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
It was jst fab I was literally crying while reading. The way u expressed virats emotions were great. The best part of ur fiction.
Nishiarora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it..loved it to the core..thanx 4 bringing manvi bck..cntinue soon nd thanx 4 the pm