Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
haha  Rama, 'beauty without brains' is exactly right! 

Oh I can go on and on about what I saw today! Like how Sandy showed true grit! She had this determination to make everyone face reality with her. Yes! Death! So? It's part of Life!!! Face it! And face the stupidity and senselessness of all this! I'm facing it with you and I can't do anything about it! 

I suddenly love Sandy more than ever.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
 Uma the lighter NOTES are duly noted. I though it was more a smoke god though. No smoke without fire is what the audience had to accept. 

oooi maaa!  CVs have gone and made it downright embarrassing for me to ever mention dbc again too. 
Komals thumbnail
I say contrats  to the woman who plays kajri.shes been brilliant.
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis 👍🏼
When Sandya was looking at the matkas & kajri..i was like..matka challenge for Kajri 😲 😆 😆
But CVs 👏 ⭐️
Sandhya and Kajri stole the show ⭐️ Must applaud the entire team for their brilliant performances too.
Fabulous episode 👍🏼Edited by Manjuu - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PadBear

She saw those pots. I again thought  "No Sandy. Please don't" 
She picked one up and ran to the well with such urgency. I thought, "One woman fire brigade, you silly woman" "Where are the rest of the gaav? No one to help?"  "CVs??!!!!"  "Pot??"  "Bucket-less village?" 
My sentiments exactly...😆

Sandy's need to always see a solution and be a one-woman show has never really clicked with me.  But today, both died. Sandy demonstrated to everyone that she, Sandy, had no answers. Her books haven't provided answers. Her respect for the law hasn't provided answers. Her faith in humans hasn't provided answers. She empties the pot and breaks it. With that, I also broke. Life isn't  about winning challenges and keeping stupid matkas intact. Life is something else altogether. Kajri sees Sandy's willingness to empty herself and admit defeat.  Something clicks in her. Now lives will be saved. 

Things will be restored. Kajri will be a hero. Sandy will be one too. But nothing will ever be the same again. 

Sandy has delivered!  Meena has delivered! 

Let the celebrations begin.

Beatutiful post Anusha...I couldn't have said it better myself, especially @bold.  I love this show...enough said...😛

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
best analysis of an epi pothi...👏

U said very well here pothi...
👏

Kajri had her 'revenge'. Sandy had her 'abilities'. Kajri had her own logic, Sandy had her constant optimism. Kajri's reasons and motivations are much clearer to me. Sandy's need to always see a solution and be a one-woman show has never really clicked with me.  But today, both died. Sandy demonstrated to everyone that she, Sandy, had no answers. Her books haven't provided answers. Her respect for the law hasn't provided answers. Her faith in humans hasn't provided answers. She empties the pot and breaks it. With that, I also broke. Life isn't  about winning challenges and keeping stupid matkas intact. Life is something else altogether. Kajri sees Sandy's willingness to empty herself and admit defeat.  Something clicks in her. Now lives will be saved.

not yet watched epi.but ur take on epi...wow...i am rushing to watch.oh pathutu vandhu comment panren pothi...😳

ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful thread Anushaji,totally agree with U.It was just brilliant n Deepika rocked in ydays episode.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that is Agni Devta or Fire God who waited patiently for all the discussions to take place, all the arguments to be made, all the emotional dialogues to be spoken and Kajiri to be humored and has still not burnt the children.

wt a unique take.
😲..AGNI DEVTA ZINDABAAD

AD has more patience than dabhians reg DBC...?
😆
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Like others, I was waiting for you to create a thread after such a brilliant + melodramatic episode..

No one can put it better like you did.⭐️.

Apart from Sandhya's Pot drama, I loved last part a lot where Kajari is lack of confidence as she didn't perform the play from many days. I must say it was highly realistic.🤓.

DABH CV's really deserved infinite extolments to come up with such a majestic tracks.👏.

Everyone conveyed their emotions so well.⭐️.

Oh han, On a lighter note episode was also tearful.🤔.
Bahut saari salty rivers were falling from everyone's eyes during the episode.😔.
Meri eyes mein se 😲 🤣 were falling.😒.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Ami, you have highlighted the other important thing for me too - It was NOT emotional for Sandy !  It was do or die !   I  distrust emotions. And Sandy is not a tv bahu who likes to 'emote'.  No crying, no time for doing martyr roles and dialogues. Just the facts. Take it or leave it. The CVs made it powerful by doing that. I don't think there was as much weeping and wailing by the others as there normally would be in this high drama. 

And yes, kajri's sudden lack of confidence and the reason for it was also very realistic.