ARSHI TWO SHOT -ETERNAL LOVE

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
HELLO AND A BIG HUG  🤗TO EVERYONE.

My apologies as i know i was supposed to write a two shot and im terribly late but ill be writing it as soon as possible,i was so shaken up by the delhi incident that i couldnt get myself to anything even though i really wanted to write.

This was supposed to be a one shot and i had this thought suddenly while watching a song some days back and since my laziness can fetch me an award for it i didnt typed a word and finally today when i did it ended up being so long that its a two shot now.

DISCLAIMER - ITS A CRAZY IDEA SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ,IN TWO POSTS.

ARSHI TWO SHOT  "ETERNAL LOVE"

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada sat in the front of an auditorium checking her phone time to time mumbling laad governor under her breath  as she waited for her husband to make an appearance. while the hall started getting occupied with other invitees ,getting enough of waiting for her husbands she was about to press the call button when she noticed her 14 year old  grandson coming towards her looking hugely troubled over something.

"Dadi ,these are heights ,dadu  is late even today,the function is about to start in few minutes,was it so important  to go to office today also!"Arjun singh raizada complained to her beloved dadi as soon as he reached her.

Arjun,you know what work means to your dadu and you do also know that if your dadu had promised something then he will fullfill it nomatter what happens right?"Khushi asked  his grandson in a soft yet stern tone,over the years nomatter what has transpired  but one thing Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada couldn't even hear a word off whether be in a fun way was anyone saying something about her husband be anything and anyone for that matter.

Sighing and realising what he has said in haste Arjun singh raizada nodded and then held her dadis hands and said in a soft voice

"I am sorry dadi, I know dadu never goes back on his words and its only due to my insistence that he has sent you here without him being there by your side and I know he will make it on time but"he stopped midway .

Khushi realised that there was something troubling her grandson as she very well knew for him his dadu was his superhero,with whom Arnav himself turned into a child, whether it be watching football matches or giving him tips for gardening, a hobby that their grandson has picked up from his grandfather and at the same time moulding him into an individual with fenace providing his guidance whenever needed.

"But what Arjun,tell me baccha what has happened all of a sudden that you are so riled up ?"Khushi asked in the softest motherly tone and he resented.

"Dadi,these school authorities ,till now this event was only supposed to be a grandparents day celebration and that is the reason I coaxed you and dadu to be here ,as you both mean the world to me but now at the end moment ,our supervisor has come with an inprompt competition.

"Competition what sort of competition Arjun?" Khushi asked confused by the mention of a sudden competition.

"A dance competition" he answered.

"What the" Khushi exclaimed and Arjun smiled sheepishly hearing his dadu's trademark word used by his dadi but he was used to it now ,since his growing up years he has observed that his dadu and dadi were truly the missing parts of each other,nomatter he was an alien to the concept of love till now.

"Arjun ,a dance competition ru serious?" Her dadis question broke his trance and he answered

"Yes dadi,a dance competition,where the grandparents of the students have to perform on any dance number and they would be judged on the basis of the coordination and the sync between them,apparently according to our supervisor for them this is a way to show our generation what real togetherness means and the value of   being with each other nomatter what comes across them."Arjun completed with a sigh.

Khushi grasped his words and she knew it was important for him that they take part in it,ant elders the role models to the children but dance ,not that she was scared or her age was an issue of concern,she loved dancing and she can do anything for her family,but her only concern was her Arnavji whom she knew didn't liked dancing at all and the occasions  where he has danced were only when she coaxed him too and he has given to her wishes but it seems ages since he has danced,the last being their son's wedding where also  he has agreed only after she has used her eyes and expressions only he can read which has led him to give in.

So she braced herself and tried to make Arjun understand that they cant take part in this competition.

"Arjun,I understand beta but I don't think your dadu will be comfortable dancing and that too in front of such a large crowd,have you seen him dancing ever,he will not agree and you surely wont want to loose right"she tried to reason

But she was cut midway by none other than the man himself Arnav Singh Raizada

Khushi turned to him before he spoke and their eyes met and just like everytime the world cease to exist for sometime ,Khushi stared at  her husband still as handsome as ever and Arnav eyes told her that she looked beautiful even at this age and to top that she was dressed in his favourite color red.

"Dadu"their trance was broken by their grandson ,who now stood up to look at the direction of his dadi's concern,he has failed to understand how they both can know about each others presence when neither said a word .

"Hey Arjun"Arnav greeted his grandson and then came and took his seat next to his wife.

"So MRS Raizada",what were you saying ,may I also have the honour to hear Arnav asked with a smirk his eyes conveying clearly he had heard her.

"Arnavji woh",Khushi hesitated.

"I heard it ,so Arjun it's a dance competition right,will be we given songs to perform or we can choose on our own?" he asked his grandson.

"No dadu,each couple can choose their own song and more than the dance the judges wants to see e the togetherness of the couple and how they handle challenges together,I mean isn't it weird how could through a dance they can judge the love and companionship of a couple, I tell you dadu our authorities have gone insane."Arjun told him and his reaction to the sudden change.

"Okay"Arnav replied calmly.

"Kya okay, Arnavji,aapne theek se suna ,it's a dance competition".Khushi asked him  

"Haan khushi,I heard it all and okay means we are participating in this competition ,Arjun go and inform your concerned teacher about it."He finished with a look that said end of discussion.

"And Arjun "Arnav called his grandson as he has started walking through the backstage to inform his teachers.

He came back and stood near Arnav

"Always remember that raizadas never back out of any challenge,we face everything heads on and give it our best to win it be it anything ,got that"he finished with full conviction.

"Yes Sir"Arjun saluted like a soldier and ran off to tell his teachers that his grandparents are performing in the event.

"So MRS Raizada,are you having doubts  on my dancing capabilities "he asked his wife who  was still in  a daze that her Arnavji has agreed so easily for the competition

"I guess you have forgotten,years back there was a competition where we had danced together and you were in  a spell remember"Arnav teased his wife who after so many yeard of their marriage still blushed like a newly wed bride and he couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again.

Khushi noticed her husband's smirk and she realised he was teasing her so she replied acoordingly

"nahi Arnavji,hum kaise bhool sakte hai,woh hi to khaas din tha,jab mr Arnav Singh Raizada pehli baar koi shart haare the"

He broke into a full smile hearing her reply and bend close to her ears and said

"Aur haara kiske liye tha khushi,"he spoke in all loving voice and Khushi hugged him sideways overwhelmed with emotions and the unadulterated love that she saw in his eyes.

But still she asked him.

"Arnavji lekin dance, I mean its fine if you don't want to do it"

"Khushi ,its true that I don't  enjoy dancing as much as you do and the only time I have let go of my reservations was only for you,but we cant be bad example to Arjun,he looks up to us and hence its our duty to make sure that he learns to be a fighter and deal with everything that life puts him too with his head held high".

And Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada was speechless,there were moment like these when all she could do was be in awe of the man who was hers for eternity.

As they proceeded towards trial room where Arnav has already arranged for their costumes ,Khushi looked at him unsurely seeing them

"Tum theek ho" Arnav asked her all lovingly.

Han Arnavji,par pakka aap aur hum is gaane pe ,aapne to yeh gaana sirf ek bar suna hai aur who bhi jab humne aapko  dikhaya tha "she asked  him as she didn't had a clue that Arnav would choose this song of all for their performance.

"Ofcourse Khushi ,we are performing on this song only,and the reason is you,I remember that its one of your most favourite songs so since now we have gotten a chance why not make use of it,and moreover I guess this song has a beauty of its own and just like our love its timeless."

Tears welled up in her eyes and  she hugged him tight wordlessly expressing her gratitude for always understanding and fulfilling her every wish and dream without her even saying it in words.they got ready and waited for their turn to come up.

CONTINUED BELOW

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
CONTINUED 

As the announcer announced that the next couple in line were mr and mrs Arnav Singh Raizada ,they entered the stage,Arnav held her hands and with an reassured look they started their performance whereas Arjun stood in backstage holding his breath and then the performance started and everything stood still,everyones eyes on the couple.

The song played in the background

"Ho,

Ude Jab Jab Zulfen Teri

Ude Jab Jab Zulfen Teri, Ho Oh

Ude Jab Jab Zulfen Teri

Ude Jab Jab Zulfen Teri

Kavariyon Ka Dil Machle

Kavariyon Ka Dil Machle, Jind Meriye"

Khushi  twirled around him telling him with actions the effect he had on girls and how they all swooned over him.

"Oh Jab Aise Chikne Chehre

Oh Jab Aise Chikne Chehre

To Kaise Na Nazar Phisle

To Kaise Na Nazar Phisle, Jind Meriye"

Arnav passed through her and sang the above lines telling her that it wasn't his fault if there were such pretty faces around him.

Khushi beamed and danced telling him that though after a lot of wait their season of love has also come fruitfully.

"Ho, Rut Pyaar Karan Ki Aayi,

Rut Pyaar Karan Ki Aayi,Ho Oh

Rut Pyaar Karan Ki Aayi

Ho Rut Pyaar Karan Ki Aayi

Ke Beriyon Ke Bed Pak Gaye

Ke Beriyon Ke Bed Pak Gaye, Jind Meriye"

Arnav sang and coaxed her to come to him through the excuses as he has waited for her long enough.

"Kabhi Daal Idhar Bhi Phera

O Kabhi Daal Idhar Bhi Phera

Ke Tak-tak Nain Thak Gaye

Ke Tak-tak Nain Thak Gaye, Jind Meriye"

They twirled around ,forgetting everything around,they didn't remember they were dancing for a competition that they were among a crowd of hundred of people,for them the lyrics of the song has its own meaning and they expressed it through their dance.

Khushi sang the last set of lines looking straight on his eyes and keeping her hand on Arnav's heart she sang

"Jaaye Kahin Bhi Magar Ham Sajna

Jaaye Kahin Bhi Magar Ham Sajna

Ye Dil Tujhe De Jayenge

Ye Dil Tujhe De Jayenge, Jind Meriye"

That wherever she goes,her heart will always be in his possession forever and ever and Arnav kept his hand on hers in the response signifying the fact that their heart beats together.

They were lost in each other and their trance was broken by the huge round of applause and standing ovation that broke their trance and Arjun pinched himself to make sure what he just saw was indeed a reality,he has heard of his dadu and dadi love from the elders of the family but today witnessing it live in front of his eyes he realised what soulmates are actually.

There was no chances of guessing that night the award went for the best dance performance went to MR and MRS Arnav Singh Raizada and as they have received the trophy together they were asked to share some words of wisdom with the people present there.

Knowing if Khushi got a chance then she would present a thesis on love and though he didn't mind it at all somehow he felt like answering it he held the mike and spoke

"KHUSHI TUMSE MILNE SE PEHLE MAIN AKELA THA,SAANS LE RAHA THA PAR JEENA MAINE TAB SEEKHA ,JAB MAIN TUMSE MILA,JABSE HUM SAATH HAIN MAIN EK PAL KE LIYE BHI APNE AAP KO AKELA MEHSOOS NAHI KIYA,MAIN TUMHARI KHOOBSURAT AAKHOIN KE BAAT KAR RAHA,JIS TARAH HUM EK DOOSRE KA HAATH PAKADTE HAI USKI BAAT NAHI KAR RAHA,JAB  HUM EK DOOSE KE PAAS HOTE HAI TAB DO DIL DHADKENGE,MAIN US EHSAS KI BAAT KAR RAHA HO JO HUM TAB MEHSOOS KARTE HAI,JAB HUM EK DOOSRE SE DOOR HOTE HAIN,DOOR REHKAR BHI EK DOOSRE KE PAAS HOTE HAI,WAHI PYAAR HAI ."

He finished telling her once again only what she meant to him  and  as expected he  found tears running down her eyes with a smile ,he wiped her tears and the crowd broke into another heavy applause who have never heard such a pure definition of love ever.

They were climbing down the stairs when Khushi 'sfoot slipped and as always his arms went around her and steadied her she spoke only for his ears

"SAMBHAL LIYA"

Arnav pinched her nose and replied

"Hamesha sambhalta rahoonga"

As the couple ventured out of t crowd receiving appreciative glances from everyone present Arjun Singh Raizada was still in a daze and couldn't help but wish for a love as pure and soulful as his Dadi and Dadu.

PS - I love old hindi songs and i feel there is some calmness andt serenity in them that is not found in todays's songs and hence this song here.

PPS - I know it was crazy  at but i believe that if you are young at heart then age truly doesn't matter and i havent seen such love in real life though but ARNAV AND KHUSHI guess they have spoiled me forever.

IF YOU DIDNT LIKE IT ,THEN ALSO PLS DO TELL ME AND BLAME IT ON MY WIERDNESS AND IF YOU DO THEN IM OBLIGED AS ALWAYS.

LOVE

ANKITA

IF SOMEONE WISHES TO HEAR THE  SONG,ITS HERE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmnjmpg1pWE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Aww, I wish every couple holds this much of love no matter what age group they belong to. Beautiful OS, full of so much of love ❤️
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG dear I was searching for this os's link.
At last I got.
First concept awesome.
Never love never get old or older
I love it.
Firstly Khushi think that Arnav won't do it. After all he is ASR ...
Thanks for pm
Edited by riafna - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww that was so very beautiful. Their love is truly timeless. What they have for each other can't be understood by any other soul on earth. Poor Arjun must be having a difficult time trying to understand his dadu and dadi's love. Though I had difficulties in imagining old Arnav and Khushi but the story was amazing. Thank you so much Ankita for the scrap and gifting us this beautiful piece of writing 😊.
BarunSara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow di jus luvd ur stry! Itz hatke luvd d concept of luv at old age.
Dey hve a grandson aww hw cute! Arshi luv cn nevr fade evn dey grw old.
Yeh pyaar na hoga kam;) lol
di thnx a lot putting dis sng itz one of my fav.
Kp smiling:)
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhenoixTears

Aww, I wish every couple holds this much of love no matter what age group they belong to. Beautiful OS, full of so much of love ❤️

meettu thumbnail
Awsome Os
I loved it
It's depicts how pure their love is
Simply mind blowing

Plz updatevypur another Os
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so perfectly written di... I loved the way you portrayed Arshi relationship... It was just a beautifully carved moment 😳
keep writing Ankita di
thanks for the scrap 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...so beautiful...and sweeettt...