Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks  for pictures 
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

Precap☺️ ☺️ chalo ishq ladaye sanam

Awsome Pics😉 maine abhi tak episode nahi dekhi😭 per pics dekhne se lagreha ☺️❤️hai ke Baht awsome  hai  Episode aj ki  Yar mere han Nbt itna late kyun ata hai 😭
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in precap mohan looking so meetha☺️ haye re yeh kal kab aayega
ab MM ek dusre ke bigar jaada din dur nahi rah sakte☺️
mohan ki Armaan itne machal jaayege uuff😆
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mera Papu sirf Mera hai!!😡
Mera spiderman sirf mera hai!! 😡
Mera Mohan sirf Mera hai!! 😡
Mera Bhaiya sirf Mera hai!!😡
Mera Monu sirf mera hai!! 😡

Hello All 😆

Nice epi...but I felt Guru Nanhi scene was rushed! ...Hi Hi karke khatam kar diya! 🤢

Precap: Main wari jawan soniyo! 

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --MI--

wow megha wow

</div><div>
i am dead

Fr wht?
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are jaao colors ko tweet karke aao
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hum bachchon jaise harkate kyun kar rahe hain 😆😆

I can't wait for tomorrow! 
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
today's scene and dialogue of the day - 

MM holding hands and accepting the real biggest mistake of their lives .. Megha : kaash yeh haath main 12saal pehle thaam leti 

Mohan : main bhi toh wapas aa sakta tha, ek mauka maang sakta tha 

she could have held him back, he could have turned back and returned ..but no, they preferred to stick to their own silly perceptions and ended up losing 12 precious years of their lives.. something that they can never get back and something which we debated for months together in this forum.. both of them committed blunders which they accepted today, glad to see it get a closure today.

the second best scene of the day came in the first scene of course .. beera tells mohan that his son is alive and he sheds tears of joy ..his face had this expression of not being able to believe himself at this unexpected good news and the way he gets up from the chair, as if he had been weighed and tied down with shackles of guilt, grief, failure to keep his promise made and broken dreams till this moment, but as soon as beera delivers this news of his son being alive , all the shackles break free..his heart is free, he can breathe now and the tears of joy flow out of his eyes .. a superlative scene with Tum Yahi Ho in bg👏, got to download the song now.

the nanhi-RJ sibling rivalry over mohan was predicted long back so nothing surprising in that. what surprised me instead was the way the entire thing was revealed to nanhi and RJ , of course for RJ this is the first step to her family only and she has a long way to go before she discovers the entire truth.

and finally the precap. just like a wild nanhi (in the initial episodes) needed mohan to stabilize her and calm her down, similarly megha too needed mohan to get out of her state of extreme guilt about herself. and i'm glad that finally that day have come. even though they havent found addu yet, still megha isnt guilty of betraying him by interacting normally with mohan anymore !now that's a huge progress in relationship after 12yrs of seperation IMO 😉! and that surely would act as a balm on our wounds which we are going to get seeing NB copying MM's act tomorrow😉😆 !