Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
sigh. i said it.. exactly as i felt..

watch that scene again if anyone doesn't get what i say.. the moment they go in to that trance like staring contest look at Sanaya's eyes.. they become kind of glassy with that dreamy look in them..as her pupils move closer to the inner side of her eyes as they focus on one narrow point, on the person responsible for her dreamy state and her face become so still and attuned to the moment..but mostly it is her eyes that has that sheen of a glow as they focus on the person of her desire..

and now watch the camera panning to FK.. and bam.. he is looking at her with NO EXPRESSION in his face!! And as for the eyes! grr less said the better, they were dead..just looking ahead, no expression nothing!

i don't know how difficult acting is as i never tried my hand in it since middle school as i prefer doing mundane stuff like writing instead and am in a career i am good at.. but still i think looking lost with that trance like look is not so very hard to bring out..

I am writing this 1st negative post here cz it was a LOVE scene for gods sake! And it felt dead! cz only one looked like she was in a trance and in to the scene...while the other looked on like a plank of wood!

yes he is new, and it is not his fault to be cast with a phenomena like Sanaya who can express anything under the sun with her expressive eyes and mobile face while  not uttering a single syllable.. i want to whack the casing director who due to nepotism and his laziness to conduct further effort got a quick fix done, which is making scenes look disjointed cz one person express one thing while the other DOES NOT reciprocate in kind at all!

I feel sorry for Sanaya, because acting is reacting to the person in front of you mostly.. and here how is she to react so easily to a plank of wood like expression?
And she still does, which goes on to show her own caliber as an actress..  but how much more of a struggled must she be putting in to make it look like that every day?

And I feel bad for FK to having been stuck in this situation, cz he didn't realize what he was getting in to. He didn't know Sanaya, didn't know what acting opposite a pro was like and jumped in to the middle of a heated arena and now every eye is on him..every mistake is magnified cz that is compared against that pro who excels at every scene he fails at..

I am so angry! These ARE MEANT TO BE FREAKING LOVE SCENES! AND THE EFFING CASTING DIRECTOR SCREWED IT ALL! Angry

i don't have much time today, so i decided to make one topic and this was the most vital one i thought that needed addressing.. so i did..

i realize he is new, i realize he needs time.. and as a human being to human being i sympathize with the hot spot he is in..
but honestly i don't love him...so despite feeling bad in a general way i don't care for him..

but i love Sanaya.. love her so damn much! more that i would every be able to express in mere words and i am angry, and indignant on her behalf for being subjected to this at this point of her career when she is soaring high.. she should have had a co star who helped her grow.. who didn't hinder her.. who helped her do her job better instead of one who made doing her job harder for her every day..

she is too decent and well brought up by her parents to throw a fit and demand...but that doesn't mean she is happy..

now don't tell me she has Supriyaji.. cz she isn't doing romance scenes with her now is she? so that is a moot point as far as this topic is concerned and as far as what i wanted to convey through this is concerned..

i never felt this angry with this as today in this staring scene..Angry

if anyone got offended i am sorry u got ur feelings hurt, but i am not sorry for telling this because every word i wrote is true, it is fact and i am not going to be sorry for writing facts!

Edited by princessunara - 29 April 2013 at 10:34am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuSaggitarian01anu97hakim218Shayna16nga95Arshifan98_IcePrincess_chocolate12vishkhushaussiegal22kashevbackwithabangGkdloverdynamosSilver_StackmeeyaaberrysweetluvbbatrajvtaAsmara.shruti1735sonam21rjhaverirdforfunSizzlingPaRud-Barun_FeverFairylights26ipkfrncTabassumRAliyaSverdika_123asmanichatricrazyforsanaya-Koeli_Appy-soulspiritSharaaIceflamesDecent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC..sushk123bramcote46shubhadaskSiestasihurimi10mysterygirl123nilmiV3OdKrishna_12prabha75Asma-PashnaIPKKNDfan4ever-Appy-nikhilageetmelfnslazylad8-FauZiSunriseGreenkiokyodeepthis-Paro-SuperstarSanayasweetsugar13Debarati7ddFan2012-Snakewa-Jammy-redroses123Jai.Mata.Diipkknd-fanSiri22segadGuineasspoorthy-Swetz-Arshig8tiahalder..Enchantress..ayshaomar-Saba-EtherealSanz..SM_317jaya100MagicLanterngogumaDeedeepa1-SI-MephistoSuchi.RincandescentCandYlicious_S..Anita..The_Other_Womanpri_armaanAttractiveAdyaSenorita Sanayahappy_cupcakeAfwan--epiPhobia--soharasunaina02.ayesha.-Dark_Fantasy-PhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FK sucked in the staring into eyes scene:((" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ok he was good he didnt suck and i think ur going a bit too far with this post and over the top

Edited by khanrocks - 29 April 2013 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurl-sarahpaining2000Pyarme---Manish---ajaved

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

ok he was good he didnt suck and i think ur going a bit too far with this postand over the top

i honestly would prefer a view of someone else who didn't put Kat and him in the same box and tried to justify him...
to know if honestly if it was just me..cz god knows i was appalled today watching it! Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevGkdloverkethgauthami1soulspiritipkknd-fanSS88Debarati7Arshig8soharahappy_cupcakepri_armaan

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thank God u said it all.even i also fell the same.yes he is new but he is not improving that much.and his continuously blinking also ruined the scence.But loved himansoo-uma scence.

hope he improved soon.

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 29 April 2013 at 10:37am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Gkdloverkethgauthami1luvbbatSilver_StackFairylights26verdika_123Sharaaprabha75gail-ipkipkknd-fanDebarati7-Saba-Bainganprincessunara

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
it was one short scene and i  think fk doesnt care if u love him or not and i think hes improved alot but oh well carry on hating him because who knows he might be here to stay ,fkl that type whether you love him or hate him so divide in opinions

Edited by khanrocks - 29 April 2013 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000msleeStunningSanz

wanisa

Groupbie

wanisa

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
agree he was good today and I love it 

paining2000PyarmeStunningSanz

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Even I felt the same he sucks during staring scenes
Please replace him Stern Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

samth00kashevberrysweetluvbbatsoulspiritipkknd-fanSiri22Debarati7IPKKNDfan4everPashnaGuineasspoorthySenorita Sanayaprincessunara-Dark_Fantasy-

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hes not getting replaced hes here to stay and if u want someone back who i cant name well hes not gonna come back 

paining2000PyarmeStunningSanz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top