Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Bubloogum fight (Page 2)

obelix1 Groupbie
obelix1
obelix1

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srinivasrishi

Iam very disappointed with the episode.I didnt find Amits fault at all(except that fight on the road).He is really an honest guy.Whenever he understands its his fault,he kept his ego apart and accepts his mistake,infront of everyone.Today also he accepted it was done unknowingly.I like his honesty.

I didnt like when Amitas father shouted at Amit in the previous epi.Amit kept his cool and he  didnt hit back with harsh words.Why did Amitas father shouted at Amit???It was actuallly Amitas fault to get into the relationship after knowing all the facts.Why did Amita hidden these facts frm her parents??Her father didnt utter a word more over he said how is she tolerating all this.Is it really so??Is she physically harassed by Amit or what??

The point why  mentioned last weeks epi is ----by now Amita might have understood what kind of a guy  Amit is. Amit doesnt discuss few issues even with his parents.What he likes/dislikes.She told her father that everything will be sorted out soon.She is taking the initiative here.So as per my view She should not loose her temper under any circumstances.She badly insulted Amit infront of her friends/his friends/her friend husband.If i was in Amits position i too would have reacted the same way.I agree with few dialogues of Amit in the epi----tum mujhe villian kyun banaraheho...whenever she defends Amit i too felt like is she doing ehsaan. I dont feel Amit is such a bad guy.He is a matured guy.

Amita is trying to defend him infront his/her family members. I personally feel We should defend our dear ones,not hurt their ego in front of outsiders(iam speciallly talking abt Jignas husband).Why did she talked abt past abt snehal??Will she kept her cool if Amit talks abt sooraj.???When someone needs clear answer frm Amita she only utters  haan ... nahi...main woh mera matlab hai . Suddenly her papas call reminded her they were on road.She has got only time till Atuls marriage.What nonsense is this?She should first understand what to talk,where to talk and when to talk.Immatured lady.

The worst part of todays epi for me is Jignas interference. Why did this lady talked in such a high pitch to Amit.??She was blaming him directly for all this.The only sensible lady in that whole gang is preeti.

Really disappointed with the way the story is heading nowa days(especially after marriage).No offence.

Agree with almost all of your post. The serial is becoming annoying by the day , especially Amita's character . Like for instance, she hasn't told Amit to date how her father came to know about the truth of their relationship. She hasn't told him that Tina called her father and told him all these things. She should have taken Amit into confidence first thing whenever it looks like someone else is trying to ruin their relationship and get to the root of the problem with his help. Like in the SMS to Sooraj episode where she boldly said "jisne sms bheja, mein usko chodoongi nahi" and has forgotten all about it. If she had calmly discussed the whole incident with Amit , they might have suspected Riya,

Totally agree with Amita's  "haan, nahi, mein, woh, mera matlab hai". I had even started a thread saying Amita needs to communicate better.  Agreed she is a young immature 20 year old but  from the initial days where her character came across as cute and lovable, now it feels like she is just dumb and annoying Confused

Edited by obelix1 - 30 April 2013 at 4:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishi

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
well..one point missed our attention totally... why amita did not tell amit that it was his kaaki who blurted out all d truth to hemant...!!??? 

i think the reason behind it is that amita knows that amit loves his family members too much that he might not believe her or will get hurt at knowing this...

what do you think...

emeraldeye

nan6 Goldie
nan6
nan6

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

well..one point missed our attention totally... why amita did not tell amit that it was his kaaki who blurted out all d truth to hemant...!!??? 

i think the reason behind it is that amita knows that amit loves his family members too much that he might not believe her or will get hurt at knowing this...

what do you think...

agreed with you...But directors should make Amita's character more stronger...

Lucky_2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index