Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Today's episode is full of fights...
Amita given him a bubloogum he didn't like it and scraped into ticket and again Amita asked him ticket to go outside...but in our state there is no need to show ticket when we go to intervalShocked

And then bublugum sticks to Amita's hair and this leads to her hair cut...i hate the evil trio as they are again planning evil...AngryAngryAngry

In my view both Amita and Amit did a mistake... as she should not scold him infront of all...and Amit also didn't do knowingly...

Amit should too listen Amita's words...

if you like the post press like button...Smile
Post your comments on this...Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

baliemaina0Lucky_2012monumoluemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintsonwadi..dollpreetipcadithyanhappy_cupcake...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bubloogum fight" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimarikSmokin

Goldie

SimarikSmokin

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
it was an accident it happens, amita shouldnt have made a big deal yes its gum in hair it could have come off with coconut oil or peanut butter but at that moment we dont think and words come out!! amit is being a big baby!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012nan6emeraldeyeind4ulily.lotus.rosypreetipc

srinivasrishi

srinivasrishi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Iam very disappointed with the episode.I didnt find Amits fault at all(except that fight on the road).He is really an honest guy.Whenever he understands its his fault,he kept his ego apart and accepts his mistake,infront of everyone.Today also he accepted it was done unknowingly.I like his honesty.

I didnt like when Amitas father shouted at Amit in the previous epi.Amit kept his cool and he  didnt hit back with harsh words.Why did Amitas father shouted at Amit???It was actuallly Amitas fault to get into the relationship after knowing all the facts.Why did Amita hidden these facts frm her parents??Her father didnt utter a word more over he said how is she tolerating all this.Is it really so??Is she physically harassed by Amit or what??

The point why  mentioned last weeks epi is ----by now Amita might have understood what kind of a guy  Amit is. Amit doesnt discuss few issues even with his parents.What he likes/dislikes.She told her father that everything will be sorted out soon.She is taking the initiative here.So as per my view She should not loose her temper under any circumstances.She badly insulted Amit infront of her friends/his friends/her friend husband.If i was in Amits position i too would have reacted the same way.I agree with few dialogues of Amit in the epi----tum mujhe villian kyun banaraheho...whenever she defends Amit i too felt like is she doing ehsaan. I dont feel Amit is such a bad guy.He is a matured guy.

Amita is trying to defend him infront his/her family members. I personally feel We should defend our dear ones,not hurt their ego in front of outsiders(iam speciallly talking abt Jignas husband).Why did she talked abt past abt snehal??Will she kept her cool if Amit talks abt sooraj.???When someone needs clear answer frm Amita she only utters  haan ... nahi...main woh mera matlab hai . Suddenly her papas call reminded her they were on road.She has got only time till Atuls marriage.What nonsense is this?She should first understand what to talk,where to talk and when to talk.Immatured lady.

The worst part of todays epi for me is Jignas interference. Why did this lady talked in such a high pitch to Amit.??She was blaming him directly for all this.The only sensible lady in that whole gang is preeti.

Really disappointed with the way the story is heading nowa days(especially after marriage).No offence.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SM1234obelix1RaleighbcatLucky_2012monumolushubhadasknan6emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosypreetipc

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
hi srivasrishi,

i agree with some of your view... yes amit did it unknowingly accepted...

and amita should not have shouted on amita... but i have a different view... it's only your loved and dear one's to whom you express your feelings or anger upon... and thats what amita did... and she tooo did realize that probably spoke a bit too much ... and amit rightly pointed that out and told her politely think before you speak...but if you analyze amita reacted when amit told baal kaatkar bhi agar chewing gum nikalna pade toh bhi main nikalunga... he could have expressed it in a sweet way like he always does... 

amit's father raised his concern to both amit and amita... that was obvious... poor guy he heard only half part of conversation...

with respect to marriage... amita did what every girl would have done... she kept her family before her happiness... and in most of indian cases thi is true...

and or  me this episode was really good one because the conversation on road brought out all the hidden feelings out of their heart and shared their views be it amit's ego or be it amita's childish nd imture behaviour... this will clean gheir heart and make space for love to blossom

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 29 April 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6lily.lotus.rosygrintson

srinivasrishi

srinivasrishi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_2012

hi srivasrishi,

and amita should not have shouted on amita... but i have a different view... it's only your loved and dear one's to whom you express your feelings or anger upon... and thats what amita did... and she tooo did realize that probably spoke a bit too much ... and amit rightly pointed that out and told her politely think before you speak...but if you analyze amita reacted when amit told baal kaatkar bhi agar chewing gum nikalna pade toh bhi main nikalunga... he could have expressed it in a sweet way like he always does... (agreed he could have said in a soft tone,but here i felt Amit reacted this way after Amita and Jigna blamed him,Amita clearly said aapne chipkayi seat pe... something like that.Who does it wantedly??)

amit's father raised his concern to both amit and amita... that was obvious... poor guy he heard only half part of conversation...(I felt he was more concerned abt Ammu,that was natural.The next day the way he reacted when amit came to pick up Amita, was not normal,i didnt like it.No offence)

with respect to marriage... amita did what every girl would have done... she kept her family before her happiness... and in most of indian cases thi is true...(here i strongly feel Amita shouldnt have hidden the truth frm her parents.That decision should be taken collectively)

and or  me this episode was really good one because the conversation on road brought out all the hidden feelings out of their heart and shared their views be it amit's ego or be it amita's childish nd imture behaviour... this will clean gheir heart and make space for love to blossom(i didnt like their fight on road.We shouldnt forget our surroundings,they could have behaved in a sensible way.All their fights/conversations could be done in private)

reply in blue

Edited by srinivasrishi - 29 April 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatnan6

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srinivasrishi

Originally posted by Lucky_2012

hi srivasrishi,

and amita should not have shouted on amita... but i have a different view... it's only your loved and dear one's to whom you express your feelings or anger upon... and thats what amita did... and she tooo did realize that probably spoke a bit too much ... and amit rightly pointed that out and told her politely think before you speak...but if you analyze amita reacted when amit told baal kaatkar bhi agar chewing gum nikalna pade toh bhi main nikalunga... he could have expressed it in a sweet way like he always does... (agreed he could have said in a soft tone,but here i felt Amit reacted this way after Amita and Jigna blamed him,Amita clearly said aapne chipkayi seat pe... something like that.Who does it wantedly??)
Being friend Jigna's intention was to tell amit that amita truly loved her hair.. and being friends they i mean jigna knows that amita and amit have not spent time together to even know what they like about each other.. It was just Jigna's concern.
Amit was more hurt by Amita's spontaneous reaction... and that was something obvious.. she clearly told amit  that her hair meant a lot to her.. because it helps to hide things that people don't like about her.. probably she meant about her wt and height... and that is truly acceptable...

i just want to say that one can clap only when two hands come together... this case.. both Amit and Amita were at fault... and probably amita realized her mistake... and that's why she said  sorry...

and  the main problem with Amita and Amit is communication! whenever amita wants to clarify certain things to Amit.. he is not in a mood to listen ... and just tells her.. that this marriage is a compromise..

so i say,... to err is to human,... and for me Amita too is a human.. aur galtiyaan toh insaan se hi hoti hai.. and amit is wise enough to understand amita and yes.. amita will slowly start undertsanding amit's priorities and things which he feels is important...

amit's father raised his concern to both amit and amita... that was obvious... poor guy he heard only half part of conversation...(I felt he was more concerned abt Ammu,that was natural.The next day the way he reacted when amit came to pick up Amita, was not normal,i didnt like it.No offence)

Well.. the next day.. Hemant had cooled down he didn't understand.. what to say to Amit... infact he tried to act normal and before he could apologise.. i think.. varsha interupted... and i think.. Amit too wouldn't have liked an elderly person asking sorry to his son i mean son-in-law... remember he does not even like to be called amit kumar! because.. he feels elders need not do all this...

& i hope to see that One day.. it will be like DDLj... when Hemant would have Ammu's hands in his.. and amu would be saying.. mujhe amit ke paas jaane dijiye bauji.. and after long time hemant will leave amita's hand and say... jaa amu jaa.. amit ki tere liye perfect hai... i know kuch zyada hi filmy ho gaya but sochne me kya jaata hai...

with respect to marriage... amita did what every girl would have done... she kept her family before her happiness... and in most of indian cases thi is true...(here i strongly feel Amita shouldnt have hidden the truth frm her parents.That decision should be taken collectively)
Think about overall situation.. it was Amit who sent the marriage proposal again and said.. he is in love with Amita.. but when he came to know about Suraj and that Amita too had rejected him before... his ego hurt him and he took the decision.. to back off marriage.. but Amita kept everything aside.. she knew that Amit loves snehal..a nd aceepted to marry Amit.. even after knowing this.. she took a decision on her own.. 

How could she discuss with her parents regarding her marriage break up... telling about own's low score in result is a headache t kids.. telling about one's love break up to parents is painful... then how can one tell their parents... the night before marriage that the grrom does not want to marry...? will not a girl discuss with groom... why did he change his decision...? why did he even play with her fate for ego..? She could have raised.. so many questions against his rudeness.. but no.. she told him truth that he may not be teh correct partner.. but she wants to marry him.. for their family! 

Hmmm...well  if i would have been in Amita's shoes.. i too would have acted like Amita... and yes.. it is very important that Amita did not force amit.. she left the final call to be taken by AMit and Amit didn't even think to call her and tell her decision.. that was a suspense till the very last moment... and that's because its serial..

and that's what she said today.. to Amit to face reality and accept that he married Amita to satisfy his ego... which probably she should have said before the marriage so that Amit could have realised his mistake... 

I think it will be showed in serial that Amit will realise his mistake down the lane...

and or  me this episode was really good one because the conversation on road brought out all the hidden feelings out of their heart and shared their views be it amit's ego or be it amita's childish nd imture behaviour... this will clean gheir heart and make space for love to blossom(i didnt like their fight on road.We shouldnt forget our surroundings,they could have behaved in a sensible way.All their fights/conversations could be done in private)

Yes,.. these things could have been solved in private but the situation provoked them and both went on and on.. till Amita received call... and understood.. her mistake.. if AMit would have received call.. what would have he done??? he too would have said.. ghar jaake baat kare Amita!!!

reply in blue
so c'mmon yaar Srivasrishi.. maaf kar do Amita ko.. i know she is immature... and let the wise man handle him...

infact these verbal arguments and misunderstandings will let love blossom between two...
and my personal experience says.. when a friendship/ relationship starts with a fight... it truly lasts for a very very long time... 

and this is just serial  and such events do the thought provoking job.. and i think... it has already done loads of thought provoking in me... Wink  
infact i feel like maano.. jaise tulsi/parvati/priya...sabka bhoot sawaar ho gaya hai mujhme... 

so just chill.. and lets enjoy upcoming episodes...
Hug

Lucky

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatnan6ind4ulily.lotus.rosygrintson

shubhadask

Goldie

shubhadask

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I didn't like today's episode, some time Amita act like small creepy girl..

Edited by shubhadask - 29 April 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

obelix1srinivasrishinan6

wooster

wooster

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Hi All!   Dont get me wrong but if you love something dearly and you feel it damaged for bit you will get hurt., Amita's reaction to her hair! Any normal person would have reacted just as she did! If you lost / broke your fav thing you loose your temper,   i do! its not immaturity its just normal...i think thats what makes this serial stand out! 

However, I i felt Amit's reaction was over top he keeps harping about their marriage of convenience ..come on ! ( CV's over kill is not so good you start hating the character! )Angry

He needs to relax!  He is good guy but he has never dealt with a womenWink... i think he needs to understand just falling in love with face is not all that comes with it!  would it have been easy with Snehal.LOL.. thats what he thinks!  he would have ended up being puppy dog for her! god knows i don't even want to know! 

As for Amita the girl is really trying hard, she hears from her dad, husband and yet she smiles and tries to work it out! give the girl a break... Amit keeps shouting at her!  is this what we want in out men ...keep shouting and keep the women under your thumb! Angry

sorry  I don't find that Sanskari! he kept quiet because he respected Hemant, then I would have thought when he came to fetch her from her parents , he should have apologise to Hemant  for the misunderstandings .Broken Heart.. After all didn't they get married because they wanted their families to be happy! Aww what hypocrite!!! ...Amit is typical Indian mama's boy! who gives damn about anything but himself and his false ego ...Thumbs Down the Darcy syndrome! atleast Darcy was successful handsome man!Cool

as for the Amita quintessential  Indian televsion Bahu... the sacrificial goat!!!  she is  not supposed to be Normal we don't like that!!! she is supposed to be epitome of humanity with no flaws! cut her hair treat her like garbage, sacrifice for parents, be the ideal bahu!!!  God give her a Break!!!!Wink

Edited by wooster - 29 April 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.