Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: gal.angel

agree wit ur post dear .. i dun lik sanju attitude towards our varun .. varun iz nice guy y she alz admit him wrong … so hate sanju attitude

I already started disliking sanju...if the things goes like this I will soon start hating sanjana
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
after the incident of the valentines party and his return..
sanjana has formed a picture of varun in her mind
and she is not ready to look beyond that picture
everytime her attitude towards him is the same
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Varun should do what Mak did- except, instead of rude behaviour, he should have something with him that bounces back anything hateful Sanju does/says- first, he saved the whole batch from suspension, then he saved Rohan from a jail term even as photos of Sanju sneaking into the boys' locker room were out, and now, Sanju's dad also gave him some space. Why once, he even pointed out that the injury to Rohan was Sanju's fault- which she accepted.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: missdramak

The problem with Sanju is that her pre-conceived notions about Varun is making her behave like this, so whatever Varun says Sanju thinks it's a lie.

ya exactly its her preconceived notion!!!!!!
pia.raha thumbnail
Originally posted by: gal.angel

agree wit ur post dear .. i dun lik sanju attitude towards our varun .. varun iz nice guy y she alz admit him wrong ' so hate sanju attitude

haan sanju humesha use nicha karti hai,i dnt like dat!!!!!!!
pia.raha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta.m009

i hate sanju attitude. I hate sanjana.

ya hate her attitude!!!!!!!!!😡😡
pia.raha thumbnail
Originally posted by: radzzz123

after the incident of the valentines party and his return..

sanjana has formed a picture of varun in her mind
and she is not ready to look beyond that picture
everytime her attitude towards him is the same

haan wo humeshaq varun ko jhotha hi samjti hai,use bhadal neka mauka bhi nehi deti!!!!!
pia.raha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_M

I feel Varun should do what Mak did- except, instead of rude behaviour, he should have something with him that bounces back anything hateful Sanju does/says- first, he saved the whole batch from suspension, then he saved Rohan from a jail term even as photos of Sanju sneaking into the boys' locker room were out, and now, Sanju's dad also gave him some space. Why once, he even pointed out that the injury to Rohan was Sanju's fault- which she accepted.

yaaa,absoltelyy!!! varun should trweat ehr badly she dsrves daat!!!!!!!
TanhaForever13 thumbnail
I was a huge sanju fans but now Sanju's character is just annoying too much. Though I am a prithvi fan but the way she judges Varun always is totaly irked me up. Varun was wrong at time but its being long,he had appologized,always tries to help her but Miss perfect has always to hate Varun all the way.
She did blv Rohan was not stalker but when Varun said so she has to oppose as she cant stand by Varun's opinion. I mean seriously!!! whats wrong with this girl. Ppl thinks she is the most mature among them but for she is most immature character who neer to shape up more from this 'i am so right' kinda thinking.

p.s. The show should be named as Sanju forever inspite of Best Friends Forever as CVs have always to glorify her character rather than Ela & Vinni. Then probably we could stand by her 'sati savitri,doston ke liye jaan kurbaan karnewali,sabki bhagwaan bannewali' attitude.
Edited by TanhaForever13 - 10 years ago
pia.raha thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanhaForever13

I was a huge sanju fans but now Sanju's character is just annoying too much. Though I am a prithvi fan but the way she judges Varun always is totaly irked me up. Varun was wrong at time but its being long,he had appologized,always tries to help her but Miss perfect has always to hate Varun all the way.
She did blv Rohan was not stalker but when Varun said so she has to oppose as she cant stand by Varun's opinion. I mean seriously!!! whats wrong with this girl. Ppl thinks she is the most mature among them but for she is most immature character who neer to shape up more from this 'i am so right' kinda thinking.

p.s. The show should be named as Sanju forever inspite of Best Friends Forever as CVs have always to glorify her character rather than Ela & Vinni. Then probably we could stand by her 'sati savitri,doston ke liye jaan kurbaan karnewali,sabki bhagwaan bannewali' attitude.

ya exctly,she always opposes varun even wen he is r8 which is most of the time,it has becum her habit,ke kuch bhi ho,varun ko blame kar do,aur wo khud kaha ki miss prfct hai ke varun ki hi galtiyan dkhti hai srf!!!!!!!!!!