Balika Vadhu

AnSh~Dekha ek khawb tho ye silsile hue AT141 (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 150

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
The best lesson I learnt from BV particularly Anandi is how to move on with grace.  To accept the things that one cannot change and slowly, but surely move on.  Varna people become bitter, angry, churlish, and even childish.  Like the Gauris of the world.  Gauri could never move beyond her "child marriage".  Anandi retained the good aspects of her child marriage - i.e. the Singhs.  The rest she let go of.  If she would not have made room for "change" in her life and circumstances than today she would not be glowing with happiness and full of live and welcoming of adventure.  I feel pity for those who hold on to the past.  Good or bad, one cannot live on Memories...Smile  It she so uplifting to see her so happy.  Because she struggled through the bad and has surely earned the good.  WinkLOL  

---
Nivi - thanks for the Screen Caps.  They speak volumes about AnSh ki happiness.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 30 April 2013 at 6:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meshmojaanu_bpAL-pALumam5centsonlinebuddy75aparnaumakhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh~Dekha ek khawb tho ye silsile hue AT141 (Page 75)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Anjy - Did you manage to catch the episode???

--------------------------

The nly bad news is that Sanchi is not going any where.I so wish they would concentrate on enhancing her performance skills.
SaJa scenes have so much energy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanu_bAnjanaYYZpAL-pAL5cents

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

The best lesson I learnt from BV particularly Anandi is how to move on with grace.  To accept the things that one cannot change and slowly, but surely move on.  Varna people become bitter, angry, churlish, and even childish.  Like the Gauris of the world.  Gauri could never move beyond her "child marriage".  Anandi retained the good aspects of her child marriage - i.e. the Singhs.  The rest she let go of.  If she would not have made room for "change" in her life and circumstances than today she would not be glowing with happiness and full of live and welcoming of adventure.  I feel pity for those who hold on to the past.  Good or bad, one cannot live on Memories...Smile  It she so uplifting to see her so happy.  Because she struggled through the bad and has surely earned the good.  WinkLOL  

---
Nivi - thanks for the Screen Caps.  They speak volumes about AnSh ki happiness.
@bold - I completely agree.It is better to accept that there are some things that are not in your control you can't do anything about them.But the things that are in your control you can definitely make use of them to make your life better.That's what A did.J falling out of lve with her was something she couldn't do anything about it.But all the shortcomings that J had said she had she tried to do something about them and today she has lot more than she had before.All because even in those insults she found some take home points.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meshmojaanu_bAnjanaYYZpAL-pALumamonlinebuddy75

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Appy - no have not had chance to watch epi yet.  Just saw Nivi's screencaps of AnSh.  T appears to be doing a good job unless looks are deceiving.  
==
Ve a lot on my mind.  Taking a few days off to chill it this weekend.ROFL  Thinking to in fact go fly a kite.
--
In her shoes, women often become bitter.  I was wronged, so I want revenge... I was replaced by another and I demand justice.  But, Anandi was ishmart.  She improved her life and moved on to better things and people.  Glad neither A nor G2 are using the law as a weapon, which to my mind is often a blunt instrument for societal/marital misfailsLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 30 April 2013 at 6:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meshmojaanu_bumampAL-pALaparnauma

jaanu_b

jaanu_b

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode.

Loved the look of wonderment in S ji's eyes watching A ji's excitement in eating  chole bhature.LOL

He was like where is this Anandi all these days? 

meshmoAnjanaYYZpAL-pALaparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Appy - no have not had chance to watch epi yet.  Just saw Nivi's screencaps of AnSh.  T appears to be doing a good job unless looks are deceiving.  
==
Ve a lot on my mind.  Taking a few days off to chill it this weekend.ROFL  
She has been doing a good job for the past few episodes.Esp during the making up after the fight scene.I actually could see only A in that scene I didn't see T at all in that.It fel as if I was seeing Anandi after such a long time.It felt as if she was feeling like A not acting like A.

I think they should give her scenes where she has to express her emotions not with words but through facial expressions then only will she be able to feel Annadi.Once that becomes habit everything will fall into place.

jaanu_bAnjanaYYZumampAL-pAL

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I think Toral was trying too hard, she just needed to "be"LOL  But, who can be stressfree with the level of "vitriol" bechari has encountered since she got hired.Stern Smile  Probably she is finally relaxing into the role and we too are becoming used to seeing her.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meshmojaanu_bpAL-pALumamaparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

But, Anandi was ishmart.  She improved her life and moved on to better things and people.  Glad neither A nor G2 are using the law as a weapon, which to my mind is often a blunt instrument for societal/marital misfailsLOL

People think A was being a door mat when she didn't use legal assistance to get J to accept her.

If she continued to fight a battle to get him back she would have he would come back but still would never have been hers.Her victory would have been a hollow one and made her bitter.

A and G2  realise that there are more than one way to fight a battle.Would be nice if G1 sees that too.

jaanu_bAnjanaYYZumampAL-pAL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top