Crime patrol: Dastak

The Best Crime Patrol Epi So Far (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Originally posted by Muskaan92

Originally posted by charu_81

Anyways you decided...
Apart from Khushi case, the one which touched my heart and for first time in life I had tears of happiness was the episode showing a Hindu man Kishan who adopted a muslim kid Imaran. This was a very beautiful episode...

True. The way he cared for the child was really very nice.
I literally cried in Sonali Mukherjee's acid attack case. I felt like throwing acid on those boys.
Yea me too cried while watching in Sonali Mukherjee's attack case. It hurts me more thinking still those **** culprits are out on bail...

Exactly...The law is so weak that it protects the criminals by giving them bail...Dead
Poor Sonali is suffering from unbearable pain and a disfigured face...
She is suffering without any fault...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.charu_81narangi314pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Best Crime Patrol Epi So Far (Page 3)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I really liked last weekend's episode with the misidentification of a deadbody following a terror attack. I was thinking there are so many terror attacks in India and around the world that such a thing can happen to any of those victims whose bodies are too damaged for positive Identification.

Other best episodes are:
1) Sonali Mukherjee acid throwing ...shocking, horrifying, infuriating!

2) Boys hostel murder, 10 yr old boy thrown from balcony...I cried for the little boy and cursed the parents for their negligence

3) Rescue of the handicapped girl from prostitution...brought tears from my eyes

4) The little girl who identified her mother's killer...shes such a smart and brave girl! 

5) The mistaken identity in public brutal murder of a college student and how the police investigated the difficult case...horrifying and fascinating! 

There are many more. I just love this show so much, it brings real life cases to life, cases which we didnt read abt when they happened!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81narangi314Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I really liked last weekend's episode with the misidentification of a deadbody following a terror attack. I was thinking there are so many terror attacks in India and around the world that such a thing can happen to any of those victims whose bodies are too damaged for positive Identification.

Other best episodes are:

2) Boys hostel murder, 10 yr old boy thrown from balcony...I cried for the little boy and cursed the parents for their negligence

3) Rescue of the handicapped girl from prostitution...brought tears from my eyes

4) The little girl who identified her mother's killer...shes such a smart and brave girl! 

5) The mistaken identity in public brutal murder of a college student and how the police investigated the difficult case...horrifying and fascinating! 

There are many more. I just love this show so much, it brings real life cases to life, cases which we didnt read abt when they happened!

The rescue of the handicapped girl from brothel was very disgusting. How can a father sell his daughter...?? And, if they cant afford her treatment or marriage, then why they produced 2 more kids..?? Just to have a SON...Dead
This is the most irritating thing. Girls are produced as a result of TRIAL AND ERROR method...
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Other best episodes are:

The rescue of the handicapped girl from brothel was very disgusting. How can a father sell his daughter...?? And, if they cant afford her treatment or marriage, then why they produced 2 more kids..?? Just to have a SON...Dead
This is the most irritating thing. Girls are produced as a result of TRIAL AND ERROR method...
Angry

Yes, it is disgusting and still a practice in India to go on producing kids till they have a son! Or else they do sex determination test and kill the female fetus! This misogynist mindset will never change till women themselves stand strong and say NO! The mother shd say NO, the wife shd say NO! Women are weak because of socio economic reason so first thing to do is educate all women so they can stand up to such atrocities! 

narangi314Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
@pallavi: Right. It feels more annoying when the mother herself gives more attention to the son...!! Like it happened in Gauri's life...
She left Gauri just at the age of 7 on a railway station...

See the hypocrisy here: Normally, people say that girls should not be left alone...and, here a mother left her own daughter and accepted son...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.narangi314pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

@pallavi: Right. It feels more annoying when the mother herself gives more attention to the son...!! Like it happened in Gauri's life...

See the hypocrisy here: Normally, people say that girls should not be left alone...and, here a mother left her own daughter and accepted son...

Which one is Gauri's case? I dont think Ive seen it!
 Her mother abandoned her at 7 yrs of age!! Thats horrible! Poor girl! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Here is the case in two parts...

Nikki.pallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Here is the case in two parts...

Thanks, Muskaan! :)

Nikki.Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top