The Best Crime Patrol Epi So Far - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
The case where a boy is thrown from balcony in a top prestigious boarding school.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ97eAG25CI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FhrvjfEsKE[/YOUTUBE]

Very very touching case. The height of bonding.
Thanks everyone for your wonderful suggestions.

My friend actually is going with the episode in which a young man wants to annul his child marriage and gets into trouble with the panchayat. Apparently that case relates to some other topics from the class. I'll let you know how it went next week!

Have a lovely weekend!
Anyways you decided...
Apart from Khushi case, the one which touched my heart and for first time in life I had tears of happiness was the episode showing a Hindu man Kishan who adopted a muslim kid Imaran. This was a very beautiful episode...

Edited by charu_81 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by charu_81

Anyways you decided...
Apart from Khushi case, the one which touched my heart and for first time in life I had tears of happiness was the episode showing a Hindu man Kishan who adopted a muslim kid Imaran. This was a very beautiful episode...

True. The way he cared for the child was really very nice.
I literally cried in Sonali Mukherjee's acid attack case. I felt like throwing acid on those boys.
Originally posted by Muskaan92

True. The way he cared for the child was really very nice.
I literally cried in Sonali Mukherjee's acid attack case. I felt like throwing acid on those boys.
Yea me too cried while watching in Sonali Mukherjee's attack case. It hurts me more thinking still those **** culprits are out on bail...
Originally posted by charu_81

Yea me too cried while watching in Sonali Mukherjee's attack case. It hurts me more thinking still those **** culprits are out on bail...

Exactly...The law is so weak that it protects the criminals by giving them bail...🤢
Poor Sonali is suffering from unbearable pain and a disfigured face...
She is suffering without any fault...
I really liked last weekend's episode with the misidentification of a deadbody following a terror attack. I was thinking there are so many terror attacks in India and around the world that such a thing can happen to any of those victims whose bodies are too damaged for positive Identification.

Other best episodes are:
1) Sonali Mukherjee acid throwing ...shocking, horrifying, infuriating!

2) Boys hostel murder, 10 yr old boy thrown from balcony...I cried for the little boy and cursed the parents for their negligence

3) Rescue of the handicapped girl from prostitution...brought tears from my eyes

4) The little girl who identified her mother's killer...shes such a smart and brave girl! 

5) The mistaken identity in public brutal murder of a college student and how the police investigated the difficult case...horrifying and fascinating! 

There are many more. I just love this show so much, it brings real life cases to life, cases which we didnt read abt when they happened!
Originally posted by pallavi25

I really liked last weekend's episode with the misidentification of a deadbody following a terror attack. I was thinking there are so many terror attacks in India and around the world that such a thing can happen to any of those victims whose bodies are too damaged for positive Identification.

Other best episodes are:
1) Sonali Mukherjee acid throwing ...shocking, horrifying, infuriating!

2) Boys hostel murder, 10 yr old boy thrown from balcony...I cried for the little boy and cursed the parents for their negligence

3) Rescue of the handicapped girl from prostitution...brought tears from my eyes

4) The little girl who identified her mother's killer...shes such a smart and brave girl! 

5) The mistaken identity in public brutal murder of a college student and how the police investigated the difficult case...horrifying and fascinating! 

There are many more. I just love this show so much, it brings real life cases to life, cases which we didnt read abt when they happened!

The rescue of the handicapped girl from brothel was very disgusting. How can a father sell his daughter...?? And, if they cant afford her treatment or marriage, then why they produced 2 more kids..?? Just to have a SON...🤢
This is the most irritating thing. Girls are produced as a result of TRIAL AND ERROR method...
😡
Originally posted by Muskaan92

The rescue of the handicapped girl from brothel was very disgusting. How can a father sell his daughter...?? And, if they cant afford her treatment or marriage, then why they produced 2 more kids..?? Just to have a SON...🤢
This is the most irritating thing. Girls are produced as a result of TRIAL AND ERROR method...
😡

Yes, it is disgusting and still a practice in India to go on producing kids till they have a son! Or else they do sex determination test and kill the female fetus! This misogynist mindset will never change till women themselves stand strong and say NO! The mother shd say NO, the wife shd say NO! Women are weak because of socio economic reason so first thing to do is educate all women so they can stand up to such atrocities!