Now many people are talking abt Karan-Surbhi.. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
ok..see in order to get the chemistry and passion onscreen one must be comfortable with the other and that comes only when they have a certain bonding offscreen i'm not comparing but u can see barun and sanaya as an example the only reason for their perfect chemistry was their offscreen bonding and people started to love them more after seeing their friendship the same goes wid ksg and sjEdited by deepzee - 10 years ago
tumhari hi kami thi hamare forum mein😆...tum firse agayi & again same type of posts😳
4 HEAVEN'S sake its only gr8 bonding & frndship b/w KABHI...& bdw how r u suppose 2 act whn 2 people spend so many hrs working 2geder?...lyk seriously dis is only normal & wats so unusual abt it?...i guess u'll nvr cum out of our insecurities...sigh!!!

Oh! Common.. Kabhi are good frnds... Why do sme ppl think in news reporters way of doing reading btween the lines.. Grrr..
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

agar kuch hain bhi to humein kya yaar? we are fans, not their guardians to give them advice.

and dont worry, its just friendship IMO

We need to look at their work, not their personal life. Who cares what he does or doesn't. I don't.
i dont care because i know they are just good freinds even if they are more than good freind i really dont care it is their personal life and we should not interfere in it😛😛
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

For heaven's sake!

Karan is fond of her and he treats her like a kid. Surbhi has a lot of respect for him and they keep each-other entertained. They have similar personalities and that's it.

Please stop assuming.

'he treat her like a kid" ???? IM SORRY I REALLY DONT AGREE WID U, Surbhi is not lik a kid at all, its not because  she lik joking etc etc that she is a kid .. i think u ar going in an extrem way.
Surbhi and Karan ar just very good friends, they spend good masti moment during the shoot and he never treat her lik a kid. when he said "shes lik a kid" it was fr teasing her thts it. Surbhi is a very inteligent person she know when she has to be serious and when she can joke.
here again u come...for gods sake shut up man...if u r nt comfortable to watch KABHI toh just back off...dont watch QH...Bt plz dont assuming wrong things..
arrey yaar y do u forget that we all r part of his professional life and not personal life. how does it even effect u what he is doing in his real life.aur use aise bhi jo karna hai woh karega tumse permission toh nahi lega na. so just enjoy they show and let him live his life
Originally posted by Marysaa

'he treat her like a kid" ???? IM SORRY I REALLY DONT AGREE WID U, Surbhi is not lik a kid at all, its not because  she lik joking etc etc that she is a kid .. i think u ar going in an extrem way.
Surbhi and Karan ar just very good friends, they spend good masti moment during the shoot and he never treat her lik a kid. when he said "shes lik a kid" it was fr teasing her thts it. Surbhi is a very inteligent person she know when she has to be serious and when she can joke.

When i say that Karan treats her like a kid , i mean in his POV , she is a kid. That does not make her a kid as an individual.

If you think being called  a 'kid' is some kind of degradation, then, its your thought. Not my intention.