Arshi - Bandage Promo 11/06/11, Episode 116
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d07CFrPm0Po[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader

Thanks so much for this dear!!! never seen this one so excited for bandagement 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

just saw episode... feel like bawling my lungs out.

hehe, assuming you're talking about the  one where Khushi leaves the RM...dont worry 
"agle episode mein aa jaayegi kabootri!!" πŸ€£
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wo. wicked with sabrina, thanks for that lovely one.

voice over on "very congratulations"? not once, twice. my what the points edited oiut. nahiii.

really, only in a hindi show, such rare delights. this is too cute. and for all you know there are people who actually say that.

liked that "sab darama" comment. for all you know that's exactly what the writers meant when they gave her the words. really the man wants all her attention and love, just that he thinks yelling and insulting will get the job done. not just shatir, subconscious super shatir... that's exactly what happens too.

like the morning after diwali... first she says she's not going to his house at all... then not only does she go, but she also enters the lion's den all by herself to return the key... wide eyed innocent and not yet expert in love games, but she does feel that pull.

the "khushi show," teehee i like your name for it... it's such a woman thing, isn't it? grin and bear all. poor man, just can't get his head around it. never could.

writers were super at psychology. yes, arnav has a destructive side to his coping mechanism.

one big difference with khushi's experience, though.

she was 8, not old enough to understand many things. and her parentsdied in a car accident. if there were deeper, blacker, more complicated aspects to this death, she wasn't aware of them. and nor were we ever told. so it was tragic, but not tainted with other complications.

arnav on the other hand, was a young man. 14. quite capable of understanding what father having an affair with another woman means. the death of his parents was traumatic enough, given their suicide (maybe even murder). but along with that, the filthy taint of another woman. a father who was loose of morals. a mother who killed herself because of that. there was bound to be repercussions of this knowledge on the young man. his sister, somehow, and frankly i have no idea how, seems to have sublimated all anger and shame about this. but not arnav. that dark, unwholesome streak to the death of his beloved mother... how could it not leave its negative impact on him and his way of dealing with life.

i wish we had gone more into all of this, and the show had gone on a couple more decades. πŸ˜† and those lines in bold purple about this kambakht pyaar πŸ‘ you really don't write well.πŸ˜†

Had to stop by this interesting psychoanalytic conversation. So agree it was all in the CV's mind when they created A and K. They tried to throw some minor shades of attention seeking personality disorder associated with the traumatic past in both characters. She is his drama queen, he is her drama king. ASR being the more damaged.
Also I would like to speculate some Narcistic shades in A. Under the ultra confidant mask is a fragile self esteem. Guess he could not explain K the reason for their marriage for so long for the fear of loosing her to Shyam. One of the reasons we love ASR is his fine ability to suck up the character and present it with the due complexity. There are instances when the movement of his irises clearly display some degree of underlying psychotic reaction. How easily he huts K, by denying all he means in reality.
Edited by viv04 - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

Durgey! please don't give up when you are so close to the answer!πŸ˜ƒ Yes, you are on the right track now!πŸ‘ Thanks for the PM. Yes, I have been busy lately, trying to finish my pending work, as I am planning to go to Jaipur (that is where my parents live) on 13th morning to be in time for my father's first check-up after his angioplasty. I will return to Kolkata on 3rd June.

@ All Blasters

Please PM the links of your posts on the riddle like Durga and Horizon, if you can, as I am not finding the time to run through the entire thread😭 In fact I might not be able to read much or contribute to the thread very frequently this month. I know you will understand my parents need me more than Barun doesπŸ˜† BD, did you say something?!πŸ˜›

oh ji tumne suna?? all i said was don't worry about Barun one bit, i'll take good care of him πŸ˜Š he is in great hands πŸ˜ƒ in all seriousness, hope your dad is doing well and things go back to normal soon. lots of β€οΈ
BarunDiwani thumbnail

okay, i have found a way to jump into screens.

teehee. kidding.

stunning 112/113, sir. especially the deductions and the edits. this time for the first time realised what power lay in these scenes. anyone who's ever been in love will identify with much here. your take was beautiful. jumped in and commented in blue. edits fab. that trait of khushi's. block out, seek joy... double edged isn't it? i like the trait, but would be great if she began to see that she blocks out elemental pain with it and that needs to be released. i so want to see her cry her guts out for her parents, holding her arnav ji and asking that question human's have asked forever and never got an answer... why? why? and why me?

Don't tease me like that Indi!! if only we could jump screens
Thank you for wonderful comments and the pinks again and lilking the edits too. about Khushi, now that you mention it a scene like that would be splendid, just letting it all out and the "why mes' also.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Thanks again deary!! as always enjoyed your comments πŸ˜Š So you want to kill buaji? Actually i keep reminding myself she is a victim but was angry about the rushing the engagement part without giving KHushi a chance to breathe...then again the cv used her gullibble nature to move the story along so cant totallyh hat her...i just can't wait till the reveal, she's ready to kick Shyaam's ass!πŸ˜†

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@ episode 116 CAN WE  FORGET

Arnav watches shattered devastated as Khushi goes and she is also sad and devastated ASR wants to keep his facade on and he does for sometime till he sees a key on his table he wants to throw it but it takes him back to the dargah and Khushi giving him Mannat ki chabi(key) and the key shows him Khushi's blood he is unable to stay even for a minute he gets ready and goes to the temple to put medicine and bandage and its on her ring fingure DM has saved them they are made for each other but still bullheaded dont want to recognise it  so the wound and bandage will prevent Shyam from putting the ring on her finger and till its broken a false engagement takes place with Shyam Arnav has indirectly protected his Khushi

jinhe hum bhulaana chaahe, wo aksar yaad aate hain
bura ho iss muhabbat ka, wo kyon kar yaad aate hain

bhulaaye kis tarah un ko, kabhi pi thi un aankhon se
chhalak jaate hain jab aansu, wo saagar yaad aate hain

kisi ke sunrkha lab the ya diye ki lau machalati thi
jaha ki thi kabhi puja, wo mandar yaad aate hain

rahe aye shamma tu roshan, duwa deta hain parawaana
jinhe kismat mein jalna hain, wo jalakar yaad aate hain

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 114 

This poem is inspired from the last line of Indi's review of 111 

this was a night like no other night.

and these lines from Cynthia's review of 111-113

Both Arnav and Kushi are fixed to be

ENGAGED...

But not to each other.

Thank you both, Indi and Cynthia, for the inspirations. 😊 

THE NIGHT 

This was a night like no other
Turmoil of emotions witnessed by none other
From a night of passion, it turned into one of distraught
Happiness for all, but for the two, only misery it brought

Moments of attraction created a repelling effect
Enormities of desires lead to a decision inept
This was a couple in love, meant to be together
But a night like this they had dreamt of never

One was the receiver;  the other, the giver of pain
One was confused; the other had control to gain
One denied to confess; as the other denied to earlier
Both wearing masks to hide from each other

As they stood under the moonlit sky
Forgetting each other, such a worthless try
Both in pain, pining for each other
Both agreed to be engaged, but alas, with some other

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FIrst one in English Drugey?? its wonderful!!  i've highlighted what sticks out but gain the whole thing is mmmuuuwaa worthy!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 114 

This poem is inspired from the last line of Indi's review of 111 

this was a night like no other night.

and these lines from Cynthia's review of 111-113

Both Arnav and Kushi are fixed to be

ENGAGED...

But not to each other.

Thank you both, Indi and Cynthia, for the inspirations. 😊 

THE NIGHT 

This was a night like no other
Turmoil of emotions witnessed by none other
From a night of passion, it turned into one of distraught
Happiness for all, but for the two, only misery it brought

Moments of attraction created a repelling effect
Enormities of desires lead to a decision inept
This was a couple in love, meant to be together
But a night like this they had dreamt of never

One was the receiver;  the other, the giver of pain
One was confused; the other had control to gain
One denied to confess; as the other denied to earlier
Both wearing masks to hide from each other

As they stood under the moonlit sky
Forgetting each other, such a worthless try
Both in pain, pining for each other
Both agreed to be engaged, but alas, with some other

Durga,

You are surpassing yourself each time. Now I am not sure which is my fav among your amazing amalgam of Diwali poetry! Truly a master piece reflecting the pain and pining (πŸ‘)! Reminded me of this Ghazal..

Thanks for this poetic treat! Brilliant indeed..πŸ‘
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ever since these Diwali epis started,  a dialogue from some movie,  which I had no clue even which era it belonged to 1950 -2000s, kept popping in my head, which read some thing like "is baar tho amavass bahut lambi thi"!! I tried to recall and recall, but in vain.. but all the heart break Khushi bore and even the pain the inflictor went through kept reminding me ONLY that dialogue... Diwali is a new moon.. amavaas.. total dark ness.. unless some one tries to deliberately bring in some light with diyas! Then I  kind of recalled that dialogue could be from "Aandhi".. Suchitra sen's... that Sanjeev Kumar reiterates.. Thanks much Samin , your post gave me that hint and all the ensued discussion on Aandhi! (Pl correct if I am wrong)Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago