Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #10, pg 45, epi 113 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 142

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Episode 103- Episode 106 :

Welcome to thread 10.  Congratulations all blasters. Remembering what was the title of IPKKND started with in context of these episodes.

Nafrat paas Aane na de for Khushi: 

When Anjali asked Khushi to go and call Arnav- she asked Devi Mayya so many times to make sure that she does not see Arnav.

After Arnav was mesmerized in her following him watching her teaching Lavanya how to wear Saree,  Khushi fled from Raizada house.

Nafrat paas Aane na de for Arnav: 

So he told Di that Muhabbat is bakwas after being confronted that he was in love by di.

Muhabbat Door Jaane na De for Khushi:

1. After seeing him in everyone- instead of going home- Khushi goes straight back to Raizada mansion and Arnav.
  2. When thinking of Arnav  and him giving her stars in her scarf- She was happy not sad. She wanted those stars.
  3. When  Arnav was removing lights from her- she did not move away- she was enchanted in Arnav removing those lights.
  4. When they both stood up after falling in the Rangoli- she tried to touch his neck to remove the colour. When Arnav told him that he is going to cut her salary if she goes to return one coin, she complied to  his wishes. 
  5. When she made him drink the juice which made him cough- she had to go back to see if he was ok.

Muhabbat Door Jaane na de for Arnav:

1. When he saw Khushi was getting tangled in lights- he could not stay away from her. He could have just turned off the lights- but he was too mesmerized in Khushi  with the lights turned on.  It makes one wonder- he lost all his shatir dimag and went willingly to get Khushi out- expected that he would get an electric shock and wake from his trance- on the contrary the current was so high in voltage that he got attached and did not get electrocuted even once and let the current flow from Khushi to him. So when he finally removed the tangles of light and asked Khushi- Tum theek ho- it meant maybe- Are you Ok after letting so much electricity pass between us?
  2. When he  saw Khushi  left to give her Dad's hospital bill he reached there  at the hospital to be close to her and give her comfort.
  3. When Khushi came after Lavanya to ask him to help with the Diwali preparations he could not refuse her.
  4. When Khushi was teaching Lavanya how to wear Saree- he could not look away even to look at the plants he was watering.
  5. When he saw Khushi was responsible for his sore throat he confronted her- after all he had trusted Khushi not to hurt him.
  6. When he came to help them for Diwali preparations- of all the places he chose to repair the connections near where Khushi was making rangoli.
Khushi wishing ' Kaash mein tumhe nafrat kar paata' :

After Khushi dreamt that Arnav thought of her as a Delhi's autorickshaw.

Arnav  wishing," Kaash Mein Tumhe Muhabbat kar paata" :

After removing the dirt from Khushi's eyes his hands were expressing that wish.

When Khushi was saying she was thinking of her marriage the look he gave Khushi expressed them.

It is said that to be happy forget the bad times and remember the good and if we count the incidents where ARSHI could not stay away  for love was  stronger and more frequent then when they voluntarily moved away to hate.

Edited by samin6 - 29 April 2013 at 7:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyDurgaSHorizonsigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #10, pg 45, epi 113 (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

dear dus ka dum,

thanks a tonne, but ha ha, won't grab someone else's glory. the introduction is written by durga, so the payal proposal thoughts are hers. maybe i should do a shyam and steal it. hyuk. my little note is tucked at the bottom straight after supriya's collage... into the second century.

your star writing is gorgeous. i am so pleased for all you people who remember exactly when they started watching, i can't remember boohoo. this good looking man and this impossible love story is messing with my mind.

ooopsy, my bad, sorry Durgey dear! will update.my comment Smile!! btw, thanks so much for the compliment on my star writing again Smile do you remember which track you started with? no matter where we all started, the show gripped us all the same...all casualties of this good looking handsome man and this impossible love story!

Comment updated on PAGE 1 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 29 April 2013 at 7:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758samin6wiwyKatelynsigridindi52sohara

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Welcome to thread 10.  Congratulations all blasters. Remembering what was the title of IPKKND started with in context of these episodes.

When Anjali asked Khushi to go and call Arnav- she asked Devi Mayya so many times to make sure that she does not see Arnav.

After Arnav was mesmerized in her following him watching her teaching Lavanya how to wear Saree,  Khushi fled from Raizada house.

So he told Di that Muhabbat is bakwas after being confronted that he was in love by di.

1. After seeing him in everyone- instead of going home- Khushi goes straight back to Raizada mansion and Arnav.
  2. When thinking of Arnav  and him giving her stars in her scarf- She was happy not sad. She wanted those stars.
  3. When  Arnav was removing lights from her- she did not move away- she was enchanted in Arnav removing those lights.
  4. When they both stood up after falling in the Rangoli- she tried to touch his neck to remove the colour. When Arnav told him that he is going to cut her salary if she goes to return one coin, she complied to  his wishes. 
  5. When she made him drink the juice which made him cough- she had to go back to see if he was ok.

1. When he saw Khushi was getting tangled in lights- he could not stay away from her. He could have just turned off the lights- but he was too mesmerized in Khushi  with the lights turned on.  It makes one wonder- he lost all his shatir dimag and went willingly to get Khushi out- expected that he would get an electric shock and wake from his trance- on the contrary the current was so high in voltage that he got attached and did not get electrocuted even once and let the current flow from Khushi to him. So when he finally removed the tangles of light and asked Khushi- Tum theek ho- it meant maybe- Are you Ok after letting so much electricity pass between us?
  2. When he  saw Khushi  left to give her Dad's hospital bill he reached there  at the hospital to be close to her and give her comfort.
  3. When Khushi came after Lavanya to ask him to help with the Diwali preparations he could not refuse her.
  4. When Khushi was teaching Lavanya how to wear Saree- he could not look away even to look at the plants he was watering.
  5. When he saw Khushi was responsible for his sore throat he confronted her- after all he had trusted Khushi not to hurt him.
  6. When he came to help them for Diwali preparations- of all the places he chose to repair the connections near where Khushi was making rangoli.

When Khushi was saying she was thinking of her marriage the look he gave Khushi expressed them.

It is said that to be happy forget the bad times and remember the good and if we count the incidents where ARSHI could not stay away  for love was  stronger and more frequent then when they voluntarily moved away to hate.

Samin, that is one great way to organize thoughts!! love it!  what a way to see the big picture, thank you for pointing out their muhobbat outwiegh their naftra alot  righ now for sure but from now on the worst of their nafrat with have most of their muhobat in it. thank you for this Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758wiwysamin6ArshiHameshasigrid

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

[SBB] 31st Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav-Khushi Romance on Diwali), Episodes 109-110 Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfs_6MMZTY

[SBS] 31st Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav-Khushi Romance/Catwalk) [YOUTUBE]Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAz5Y6WAuBM
credit goes to uploader

ClapClapClap Very nice both of em but How adorable they are looking in the first one ,nobody can say they are ready for that shot.Such a cool pair is this.Too good katlyn .Again Thnx for sharing.

Thnx for  VMs my fav second one "Jodha Akbar" song uhh Katlyn how am I going to finish my work after this I have a pile sitting with me .

You are more than welcome, Arshi!  Glad you've enjoyed the SBB/SBS segments and vms!!  yahoo.gif  Sorry this is off topic, but I wanted to share with you since you are a fan of "Jodha Akbar."  I remember your discussion with Indi regarding this film!  This is for you too Indi and all the Blasters who have time to watch!  I actually saw this movie as well because of this vm made by Cecilia.  OMG...so beautiful!! Day Dreaming  Be sure to watch it in HD!!!

[FAN] Hrithik & Aish - Jodhaa Akbar - SEREBRO - ???? (Breathe)  by Cecilia

HeartOh Thank You Thank You Thank You Katlyn this is really good one never saw it before ,love the music of this song.Very riveting .Smile Yes Jodha Akbar is one of my fav movie.Love the songs too.Hug for sharing awesome one and there is another one comes right after that has really nice scenes of Arnav and Khushi in it.Say thnx to your friend.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758samin6supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniwiwysigridKatelyn

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I know we are more then 100 episodes in IPKKND. . I thought of telling that beforehead there are three firsts  in the diwali episodes so that you would enjoy looking for them.
 -The first time Khushi realized and encountered that Arnav has witnessed her feeling his presence. It happened when Arnav came down the stairs and Khushi feels his proximity around him during putting the diyas on the balcony.
- It was the first time Khushi witnessed Arnav feeling her proximity and Arnav seeing that Khushi has witnessed him feeling her presence. This happens just before the female jadoo hain Nasha hain song. Khushi comes down and when she enters the room she witnessed the fact that Arnav guessed her presence and looked at her. At the same time Arnav saw that Khushi has witnessed him feeling her presence.

- And of course this was the first almost kiss

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758Horizonsupriya.arshiwiwyKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Big congrats to all the Blasters for the new thread!  highfive.gif 
Beautiful main page Indi and Durga!  I'm so appreciative of all your hard work and efforts!  smiley-happy096.gif

Indi: Love your Blast Notes! ClapStarHeart

Durga: My dear your opening lines and the poem are fantastic.  It really sets the mood! ClapStarHeart

Supriya: Love your Thread #10 banner and collages!!  All are so beautiful!! ClapStarHeart

Arshi: Awesome BFTP banner, poster and collages. Your "Sorry! I didn't kiss you..." is very beautiful and magical!!  I bet ASR was banging his head against the wall because he didn't kiss  Khushi and for sure the fans did too!!  Clap Star Heart

Chalhov: Love your poster! Heart Clap

Ami: Your drool corner is too ufff..   My mouth is getting dry!!  Would someone hand me a glass of water please?  Love your "Written in the stars" piece! Heart Heart Clap 

Cynthia: "The Yin and The Yang" piece superb!  They are poles apart yet found common grounds!   ClapStar

Wiwy:  The Queen of Riddles, many thanks to your amazing riddles!  Always love your answers! LOL ClapStarHeart

Horizon, kk, Anita, sigrid, samin, Rebecca, Risha, Doc, Ritu and all the blasters... Bravo and hats off to all!!   smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif toast.gif Party So proud of all of you!!   I really feel the awesome friendship and love here!  Very fortunate to have met all of you!!  grouphug.gif grouphug.gif 

Here's a little preview!!

Kate! thanks so much for the compliments, sorry i would give you water if i had any left b/c i had to pour on my selft after making the drools LOL it was getting hot! now you're making me need a cold shower with the previews!! perfect, glad Indi put them on the front page, they deserve  to be seen by all!!  also thanks for the sbs video, the first one is too cute!  will check out the vms tomorrow and saw you put up a Jodha Akbar one, ooohhh one of my abs fav movies. Hritik as Akbar was perfect!  almost as good as Barun as Arnav...ALMOST!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin6wiwyKatelynArshiHameshasigridindi52sohara

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Samin loved Nafrat VS Mohabat bigger picture behind the camera.Yes thier love always bloomed and came out bigger behind their self imposed egoistic hate.They both tried their best to stay away or in other words come close to each other that's how I look at it as The more Khushi goes away from him his anger rises until he gets her back either in hate or love because he couldn't think to stay from her and he accepted that during Telepathy"jab bhi tumhare pass ata hoon tou tum se door jane ki jaldi mein rehta hoon ...par jab bhi tum se door jata hoon tumhare paas ane ka khial rehta hai..I don't need anything Khushi "

Their Love grew stronger when they were away and at the end Arnav said "jo hum eik doosre keh liye mehsoos kate hain jub hum paas nahin hote wohi tou payar hai"

and even on Holi"jo tum mehssos karti ho woh mein mehsoos karta hoon"

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 29 April 2013 at 7:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6sigrid

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

[SBB] 31st Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav-Khushi Romance on Diwali), Episodes 109-110 Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfs_6MMZTY

[SBS] 31st Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav-Khushi Romance/Catwalk) [YOUTUBE]Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAz5Y6WAuBM
credit goes to uploader

ClapClapClap Very nice both of em but How adorable they are looking in the first one ,nobody can say they are ready for that shot.Such a cool pair is this.Too good katlyn .Again Thnx for sharing.

Thnx for  VMs my fav second one "Jodha Akbar" song uhh Katlyn how am I going to finish my work after this I have a pile sitting with me .

You are more than welcome, Arshi!  Glad you've enjoyed the SBB/SBS segments and vms!!  yahoo.gif  Sorry this is off topic, but I wanted to share with you since you are a fan of "Jodha Akbar."  I remember your discussion with Indi regarding this film!  This is for you too Indi and all the Blasters who have time to watch!  I actually saw this movie as well because of this vm made by Cecilia.  OMG...so beautiful!! Day Dreaming  Be sure to watch it in HD!!!

[FAN] Hrithik & Aish - Jodhaa Akbar - SEREBRO - ???? (Breathe)  by Cecilia

couldn't resist, had to see before turning in, this is gorgeous Kate!!  one of my fav movies and a great love story..don't know how much of it was fact or fiction, i just loved the story they told. 
Hritik as Akbar...tooo perfect!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6wiwyKatelynsigrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top