Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Episode 111: Madhoshiya (Intoxication)

- really nice effect

A silent plea from her "don't go" 😊as he turned to leave after he lovingly placed her amma's payal on her ankle. did he hear her plea?  yes the whooshing wind is proof he heard. To her hearts content, he stops, and with his best palat ever, turns his eyes to her. πŸ‘

Thirty still for this lady in red. He marvels on. Admiring the delicate curves under the red sari, from her waist, to her chest, to the lean neck then her beautiful face.😳

- WoW πŸ‘

His madhhoshi (intoxication) shows in his slow blinks, completely oblivious to his surroundings. How can any woman survive a look like this from any man...let alone THIS man?

Khushi tries her best,  but there was no escape from that look, those eyes...not that she was looking to escape. A bit scared of course, these aroused feeling all new for her, her body untouched. but  she wanted him just as bad.😳 - true...she desired him to

She had to look away if she was going to survive, but with  her heaving chest, twirling fingers,  and blushing chheeks, how will he? This intoxicating moment puts all else on freez. Its just a man and a woman, a gentle breeze and tons of fire in between. - πŸ‘ too good

Before she knew it she looked down to his feet, they were eagerly coming towards her the same way they did at the party, determined and full of intentions.

As he came near, she stepped back. they've made a habbit of this, but tonight its different, tonight her stepping back only pulls him closer😳.  One step after anothoer, she walks backward, he moves forward. "jaadu ha nasha hai, madhhoshiya..." 

πŸ‘β­οΈ

She looks at his unwavering eyes, still stepping back till there was not more back to step in to, a wall stops her, nothing to stop him. All she can do is wait. His eyes burning with passion, he wants her and she waits for him to take her.😳  - very true...πŸ‘

His left hand lifts on her right side to  gently tuck her long bangs behind her ear, so he can see her better,  she quivers with his touch,  his hand lingers where she's rested her face, nudging her to look up at him

- damn good πŸ‘πŸ‘

, and she does.  The way he looks at her, like telling her what she has meant to him in the past few months, the only confession from him before till the kidnapping. 

πŸ‘

How, delicately his other hand cups her innocent face. how he's dreamt of doing this many times,  and how she indulges in his embrace😳...he slides her bangs back again on the right side, she is dizzy  and absolutely crazy with all he's doing to her. she grips the side of her saari. With her face in both of his hands, gently he lifts it towards him. 

he leans in and looks down on her trembling pink luscious lips in anticipation, alluring  him even more, he leans in closer. Both are in a state of pure ecstasy (major madhoshiya)πŸ‘. With her eyes closed, she's ready to experience the inexperienced, and He wants so badly to taste her soft, pink, luscious lips , to take the trembling away when he takes them  in his own. Close enough to feel each other's warm breath, πŸ˜³ - really amazing writin her...marvelous⭐️!!!!!

tririiing triiinnng tririiing triiinnng tririiing triiinnng 

(the moment where all IPK fans simitaniously  screamed NAAAHHHIIINNN! and some other expletives.) - m one of them πŸ˜†

loud irritating sound doing what nothing else has been able to do all night, like a vaccum sucking  both of them out of

this mind blowing 

trans, . She watches as his face goes from enticed to a certain fear instantly.

She is confused as he releases his palms from her face he so delicately placed almost like he committed some crime. -  i really wish she hadn seen tht!!!  the way he regrets...

Soon she realizes he is pulling away,  she turns to her side and he steps away. taking a moment, his eye close in total disappointment  in himself in his "kamzori"(weakness). 

He looks to her, she looks to him, both  have questions but no answers. He leaves, she's left alone, her cheeks still rosy from his touch.

"Yeh kya hua? hum iss tara kaise? aur Arnav ji ke paas  hamaari payal? matlab kya hua iss sab ka? hame pata lagana hoga."

In the dark alone,  his eyes close again flashes of his lips mere inches away from hers, he wants it so badly, yet he hates himself for it. - why hate yourself...give in!!!

"kaise kar sakta hoon mien yeh, kya ho gaya tha mujhe,  kyu kyu kamzor pad gaya mein?"

u hav edited this...its more pink..very nice...i really love this snapshot πŸ‘

Being kamzor, something he never wants to be associated with since he bore all the responsibilities at the age of 14. When he threw her pearls out he told himself there is no room for emotions and feelings, he must know they can make one weak. "itna kamzor nahi Arnav  Sing Raizada" he went on. Khushi makes him weak and as a result he loses control. How he was willing to kill for her in Nainital is perfect example of this, and he kicked her out of the car to push her away because she asked a question that he was losing control overπŸ‘πŸΌ.  It's always been that way hasn't it?  since the rainy stormy night, where he had to pulled over because he lost control over his sense of  sahi(right) and ghalat(wrong).  He was determined how ever "Arnav singh raizada ko kis ladki se koi farq nahi padta...mujhe boora nahi lag sakta"

Tonight a different storm is brewing in his head, of failing his promise to himself, never to let a girl make a difference, and all she does is make a difference.

- really nice

After the Nainital incident, in his bedroom, he was angry at his reaction just the same,  but the turn of events with Khushi's father and how she ran to him, he completely melted. Since then, he has only fell deeper willingly, forgetting about all his promises to himself. Tonight in his eyes, getting so close to her was a moment of weakness,  but his disappointment in himself is going back days. 

Soon she finds him but before she can even ask anything, he leaves. A few more attempts at getting his attention at the party fail, hurting her further, not that he wasn't' in pain, he was, just as  much as her but pushing her away is his natural reaction when he finds she is causing "farq". 

At last she finds him by the poolside immerse in his thoughts still, a major battle between "Farq padta hai" and "Farq nahi padta" i assume. He feels her coming and pretends to be on the phone, she tell him there is no need,  she knows better.

He turns around with his ASR mask on his face.

"Hame aapse kucch baat karni thi" I wanted to talk to you

"Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai"I don't want to talk to you about anything

"Karni padegi" you must" she instists, he owes her an explanation and he knows it too.

"where did you find my payal, how long have you had it? and why didn't you  return it earlier, why today? tell me, answer me"

Every question made him feel corneredπŸ‘, in a way she put up a  mirror to him showing how badly he fell for her. Using the only thing he knows to his advantage, anger, he tries to intimidate her - really well said πŸ‘

"ek baar kahee hui baat tumhein samajh nahi aati hai? jus leave me alone" looking away as he can never look her in the eyes and say these words he so doesn't mean "infact tumhari shakkal bhi nahi dekh ni hai"... Really ASR? the same shakkal you couldn't leave alone for one second all nigh, the same one you so lovingly  held in the palms of your hands?? 

"Understand? 

"Nahi understand, aap samjhaiye hamme?" "no understand, you make me understand

"Challi jaao yahan se" "leave from here"

She's not leaving but he tries to, love how she  stands in front of the "great wall of Arnav"...

Many times she's kept her silence and didn't question his sometime rajakumaar (prince)sometimes "Shaitaan (monster)" behavior, maybe she couldn't grasp enough to ask him before, but today after silently confessing his feelings, seeing all that she saw in his eyes, after seeing the payal she thought was gone forever in his hand.   she needs answers.

"hamne kaha samhaiye hame, bataaiye, kuy aapne hamaari payal apne paas rakhi, kyu ab tak waapis nahi di, iss sab ka kya matlab hai?...aur uska?"

"i said make me understand, what does all of this mean? and  that-"

his eyes slowly lift up to hers almost begging her not to ask,  but she proceedπŸ‘πŸΌ, 'aur uska. jo. kuchh der. pehle" - Barun's expression was bang on

"I said leave me alone" He understaind all her valid questions, but  in his state of mind,  he would never admit the answer out loud...and when whe  proceeds to defy,  he grabs her shoulders with both of this hands and pulls her in, again his attempt at keeping things under control "Ek shabd bhi aur bolana toh"

The tight grip brings tears to her eyes and as always a chot 1000X greater to him. Releasing her he steips back. "Rabba ve" even now while  pushing her away, the farq from her tears even he can't deny.

πŸ‘ too good

Relentless, she pushes some more for answers

"you can leave without answering me"

"Answer?  I don't need to give you any answers"  He walks away.

Inside where there is a bickering about La's live-in status with Arnav, Nani getting the burnt of it. Arnav walks in with all the heat from the poolside, away from the girl that  makes him kamzor and

out of control, 

, he's determined to do something about it. He gives his hand to the girl that wouldn't of dream of doing such things. He once told her on the phone, "tum jaisi ho waisi mujhe pasand ho" while his mind shuffled through Khushi's definance.  This was the only way to push her away, to prove to himself  "farq nahi padta"

His cold eye look at the floor "shaadi kar raha hai" Getting marrid"...him to Lavanya.

Outside by the poolside, her  heart shatters into a million pieces. In his quest to gain control, he has left her out in the freezing  rain all over again hasn't he? πŸ₯Ί

⭐️

but even here he know he is "ghalat" and the farq is in his constant watch on her outside, his heart breaking  while watching hers break. Iss pyaa ko kya naam doon? 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ gotta love him checking out her lips❀️

Ami Beautiful writing of emotions combined...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ every highlighted part is wat i hav loved...your writin is soo tender...nd fragile i feel⭐️...you hav tried to reason out Arnav...i see tht

but i din like one thing...i din want Arnav to regret the move...atleast ot in front of her!!!!

Marvelous writin πŸ‘β­οΈ with wonderful edits ⭐️

nd do check your pm...hav sent you a pic 😊

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-110
My most favorite IPK episode. Mine too Sohara!

A handsome prince moves towards the Aphrodite like a magnet. He can't see or hear anything, just keep strolling towards this radiant beauty, enceindred by circles of dias. Her glowing beauty is coruscating through the lighted dias, making him madhosh (hypnotized). When he finally reaches there, his heart also starts to pound fast along with her. He gives her his hand and she gently holds him, as if she was longing for his touch. He grabs her beautiful hand in a caressing strong grip, as if never wantS to let go. They start to move forward looking at each other, gradually getting out from the encircled dias. Their yearning gazes are stilled at each other, unable to look around. She trips, but his strong shoulder is right there for her support. She looks up to him, he is still dazed. Both of them are in a different world ignoring what is around. It was always Arnav's wish to be with her all alone, just two of them. Later he did express it to Khushi,"sometimes I feel, there is no one in this world beside you and me." He wished it long time back, on the luminous night of diwali. Brilliant beginning!πŸ‘ I am madhosh!

La's words bring them back form their trance. Khushi gets embarrassed, she snatches her hand from him. She is still lifted her saree a little high. La notices she only has one payal on her feet. when she says it must be fallen somewhere around, Arnav looks at her feet to see . Khushi gets embarrassed, as he saw her bare feet. She leaves her saree instantly to cover her exposed feet. She tells her that it lost some while ago. La is confused,"then why didn't you take it from Di?" she reminds her again that it is her mom's, so she never removed it to wear new pair. Arnav gets perturbed to hear that. Cause he has the other Payal with him. He  kept it to feel khushi's presence.(pause: He always like to have Khushi's belonging with him. During the kidnapping track, when he was leaving for London, he stole Khushi's pompom from her suit.) La and Khushi move towards the hall, but khushi doesn't forget to look back, but he is already gone.May be she doesn't want to get out of his sight today.She is missing him already!πŸ˜‰

The man who lead a wretched life till now is immersed by someones's love so deeply!. "There is no room for feelings and emotions in ASR's life" he is the one who bragged it some while ago. but today he is holding her payal in his hand, what he kept to himself for a long time, that payal what gives him the feelings of her presence. He is watching it, may be thinking to return it as it is her most precious possession, her mom's memory. I guess if he knew how significant the payal was for Khushi, how much she was attached to it sentimentally , he would have returned it to her sooner. He knew what it felt like to lose a mother at a young age. Anjali and nani's entry makes him hide it in his pocket. Nani is so happy at La today, so she came to give her approval, that , she is ready to accept La as his bride.. Arnav gets annoyed to hear about  the marriage, "your words will not convince me to marry Lavanya." Nani gets upset to hear that, "today or tomorrow you have to start your family." She leaves but Anjali stays to make her bro understand.But he is not ready to hear anything.

La is extra delectable as nani finally accepted her. Khushi is helping her to wear her necklace. La resumes, "now ASR will sure marry me." Khushi gets upset to hear that. La also notices her sadness, "why do you look upset? don't worry, ASR won't refuse me this time." La's words certainly breaks  her heart into pieces. she becomes more pensive.OP intervenes to check where is Anjali as the guests already arrived. Khushi wishes to check her in her room.

Shyam is pacing like a wounded snake in his room.He is muttering, Khushi has made his life troublesome. Khushi knocks at the door, 'Anjali ji". hearing her voice, Shyam dives in the bed, covers himself with a comforter. Khushi gets in the room looking for Anjali. She sees someone is lying on the bed. She thinks it can't be Anjali. so she intends to leave, but his sneeze makes her turn back. She moves towards him, " Let me know, if you need anything " She almost reached there when Anjali gets in the room,"Khushiji!" Anjali seems a little surprised to see Khushi in their room. Khushi tells her that her husband was sneezing. Anjali goes to check him and sees he is sleeping. She covers him carefully and caress his head. poor anjali loves her swindler husband so much! She tells khushi that he might be sneezing in his sleep. Khushi tells Anjali that she came to call her. They leave. Shyam gets up, says with a big grin on his face "I have to make some plan soon, to stop Khushi coming to RM." Shyam is pathetic!😑

The party is going on in full swing. the hosts and the guests are chitchatting in usual manner. Khushi descends down with La. A wind laden with romance blows softly, heralding the arrival of her prince charming. She looks around and see him starring at her. His eyes hungrily feasting on her beauty. She is getting shy. While talking to the guests, her attention is going towards him incessantly., he is still starring at her. A soft romantic note starts to play in the BG. They start to walk towards the opposite direction, but still can't take their eyes from each other. they now start to saunter slowly towards the hall, stealing glances at each other. The romantic, sensuous lyrics of "jadu hai nesha hai" depicts their vortex of feelings.

"jadu hai nesha hai, madhosiya, tujhko bhulake ab jaoo kaha."
They can't go anywhere, their attraction is pulling them towards each other.
'Dekhte hai, jis tarah se tere nazre mujhe, mei khud ko chupaoo kaha."
 How Arnav is starring at Khsuhi, where she can ensconce herself!
 "ye pal hai apna to iss pal ko jile,sholo ki tarha zara jal se jile.
they both want to cherish the moment forever
"pal chapakte khona jana chuke karloo yakin,na jane pal ye paye kaha."
they are scared if the moment get lost, if they can't grasp it, what will they do. They want to travel to a different world of love and passion, don't want to come to the real world.
note: I didn't put the translation, just tried to connect their feelings along with the wordings. This part is written beautifully, Sohara.⭐️

Anjali calls Arnav. He comes and stands right beside Khushi. A romantic tune intensifies their yearning gaze. They look at each other sideways. Khushi is blushing at his close proximity. When La and Anjali leaves them alone to meet their friends, they even get more embarrassed, as if both of them caught red handed. They move to opposite direction, but again occassionally turn back to take a look at each other. They don't want to get out of their sight. When Arnav finally turns to move towards Khushi La intervenes and takes him with her.

Khushi is decorating the poolside with lighted dia. Arnav comes there and call her name tenderly, "khushi". she stands up, but twists her ankle while turning. He rushes to hold her. He is always there to protect her," hamesha sambhala."  She can't walk, writhing in pain. He gently makes her sit on the chaise lounge. He kneels down in front of her. when she intends to touch her feet, he grabs her hand, makes her stop and lifts her foot, keeps it on his thigh. He lifts her saree a little high. she is flummoxed and nervous at the same time, 'what is he doing?' He grabs his heel in one hand and softly glides his hand on her foot, "thoda dard ho ga, (it will hurt a little)" He twists her feet. She squeals again and clutches his shoulder for support. He twists it again in the other direction. Whole time his gaze adheres to her eyes. Khushi is perplexed, can't believe what's happening. "ab theek hai, is it alright now?' When Khushi feels their close proximity, she snatches her hand from his shoulder in frisson. she looks in his eyes, intends to put down her foot. But he doesn't let it go. he still grabs hold of her heel. He gets the payal out from his pocket and hold it up in front of her, as if he is guilty to steal her belonging. Khushi is incredulous, how cum her payal is with her laad Governor!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JXmqlbJebS8[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome Sohara! All the Arshi scenes were hypnotic! I coloured them pink and wrote my comments in blue. Thanx for the you tube link! The analysis was short, sweet and sexy ! 
 πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

A silent plea from her "don't go" as he turned to leave after he lovingly placed her amma's payal on her ankle. did he hear her plea?  yes the whooshing wind is proof he heard. To her hearts content, he stops, and with his best palat ever, turns his eyes to her. 

Thirty still for this lady in red. He marvels on. Admiring the delicate curves under the red sari, from her waist, to her chest, to the lean neck then her beautiful face.

His madhhoshi (intoxication) shows in his slow blinks, completely oblivious to his surroundings. How can any woman survive a look like this from any man...let alone THIS man?

Khushi tries her best,  but there was no escape from that look, those eyes...not that she was looking to escape. A bit scared of course, these aroused feeling all new for her, her body untouched. but  she wanted him just as bad.

She had to look away if she was going to survive, but with  her heaving chest, twirling fingers,  and blushing chheeks, how will he? This intoxicating moment puts all else on freez. Its just a man and a woman, a gentle breeze and tons of fire in between. 

Before she knew it she looked down to his feet, they were eagerly coming towards her the same way they did at the party, determined and full of intentions.

As he came near, she stepped back. they've mad a habbit of this, but tonight its different, tonight her stepping back only pulls him closer.  One steip after anothoer, she walks backward, he moves forward. "jaadu ha nasha hai, madhhoshiya..." 

She looks at his unwavering eyes, still stepping back till there was not more back to step in to, a wall stops her, nothing to stop him. All she can do is wait. His eyes burning with passion, he wants her and she waits for him to take her. 

His left hand lifts on her right side to  gently tuck her long bangs behind her ear, so he can see her better,  she quivers with his touch,  his hand lingers where she's rested her face, nudging her to look up at him

and she does.  The way he looks at her, like telling her what she has meant to him in the past few months, the only confession from him before till the kidnapping. 

How, delicately his other hand cups her innocent face. how he's dreamt of doing this many times,  and how she indulges in his embrace...he slides her bangs back again on the right side, she is dizzy  and absolutely crazy with all he's doing to her. she grips the side of her saari. With her face in both of his hands, gently he lifts it towards him. 

he leans in and looks down on her trembling pink luscious lips in anticipation, alluring  him even more, he leans in closer. Both are in a state of pure ecstasy (major madhoshiya). With her eyes closed, she's ready to experience the inexperienced, and He wants so badly to taste her soft, pink, luscious lips , to take the trembling away when he takes them  in his own. Close enough to feel each other's warm breath, 

(the moment where all IPK fans simitaniously  screamed NAAAHHHIIINNN! and some other expletives.)

loud irritating sound doing what nothing else has been able to do all night, like a vaccum sucking  both of them out of

this mind blowing 

She is confused as he releases his palms from her face he so delicately placed almost like he committed some crime. Soon she realizes he is pulling away,  she turns to her side and he steps away. taking a moment, his eye close in total disappointment  in himself in his "kamzori"(weakness). 

He looks to her, she looks to him, both  have questions but no answers. He leaves, she's left alone, her cheeks still rosy from his touch.

"Yeh kya hua? hum iss tara kaise? aur Arnav ji ke paas  hamaari payal? matlab kya hua iss sab ka? hame pata lagana hoga."

"what happened? us like this? and my payal with Arnavji? what does all this mean? i have to find out."

In the dark alone,  his eyes close again flashes of his lips mere inches away from hers, he wants it so badly, yet he hates himself for it.

"kaise kar sakta hoon mien yeh, kya ho gaya tha mujhe,  kyu kyu kamzor pad gaya mein?"

"How can i do this, what happened to me, why did i become weak?"

Being kamzor, something he never wants to be associated with since he bore all the responsibilities at the age of 14. When he threw her pearls out he told himself there is no room for emotions and feelings, he must know they can make one weak. "itna kamzor nahi Arnav  Sing Raizada" he went on. Khushi makes him weak and as a result he loses control. How he was willing to kill for her in Nainital is perfect example of this, and he kicked her out of the car to push her away because she asked a question that he was losing control over.  It's always been that way hasn't it?  since the rainy stormy night, where he had to pulled over because he lost control over his sense of  sahi(right) and ghalat(wrong).  He was determined how ever "Arnav singh raizada ko kis ladki se koi farq nahi padta...mujhe boora nahi lag sakta"

"no girl makes a difference to Arnav Singh Raizada...I can't feel bad"

Tonight a different storm is brewing in his head, of failing his promise to himself, never to let a girl make a difference, and all she does is make a difference.

After the Nainital incident, in his bedroom, he was angry at his reaction just the same,  but the turn of events with Khushi's father and how she ran to him, he completely melted. Since then, he has only fell deeper willingly, forgetting about all his promises to himself. Tonight in his eyes, getting so close to her was a moment of weakness,  but his disappointment in himself is going back days. 

Soon she finds him but before she can even ask anything, he leaves. A few more attempts at getting his attention at the party fail, hurting her further, not that he wasn't' in pain, he was, just as  much as her but pushing her away is his natural reaction when he finds she is causing "farq". 

At last she finds him by the poolside immerse in his thoughts still, a major battle between "Farq padta hai" and "Farq nahi padta" i assume. He feels her coming and pretends to be on the phone, she tell him there is no need,  she knows better.

"Karni padegi" you must" she instists, he owes her an explanation and he knows it too.

"where did you find my payal, how long have you had it? and why didn't you  return it earlier, why today? tell me, answer me"

Every question made him feel cornered, in a way she put up a  mirror to him showing how badly he fell for her. Using the only thing he knows to his advantage, anger, he tries to intimidate her

"ek baar kahee hui baat tumhein samajh nahi aati hai? jus leave me alone" looking away as he can never look her in the eyes and say these words he so doesn't mean "infact tumhari shakkal bhi nahi dekh ni hai"... Really ASR? the same shakkal you couldn't leave alone for one second all nigh, the same one you so lovingly  held in the palms of your hands?? 

"Understand? 

She's not leaving but he tries to, love how she  stands in front of the "great wall of Arnav"...

Many times she's kept her silence and didn't question his sometime rajakumaar (prince)sometimes "Shaitaan (monster)" behavior, maybe she couldn't grasp enough to ask him before, but today after silently confessing his feelings, seeing all that she saw in his eyes, after seeing the payal she thought was gone forever in his hand.   she needs answers.

"hamne kaha samhaiye hame, bataaiye, kuy aapne hamaari payal apne paas rakhi, kyu ab tak waapis nahi di, iss sab ka kya matlab hai?...aur uska?"

his eyes slowly lift up to hers almost begging her not to ask,  but she proceed, 'aur uska. jo. kuchh der. pehle"

"I said leave me alone" He understaind all her valid questions, but  in his state of mind,  he would never admit the answer out loud...and when whe  proceeds to defy,  he grabs her shoulders with both of this hands and pulls her in, again his attempt at keeping things under control "Ek shabd bhi aur bolana toh" If you say one more word!" 

The tight grip brings tears to her eyes and as always a chot 1000X greater to him. Releasing her he steips back. "Rabba ve" even now while  pushing her away, the farq from her tears even he can't deny.

Inside where there is a bickering about La's live-in status with Arnav, Nani getting the burnt of it. Arnav walks in with all the heat from the poolside, away from the girl that  makes him kamzor and

out of control, 

, he's determined to do something about it. He gives his hand to the girl that wouldn't of dream of doing such things. He once told her on the phone, "tum jaisi ho waisi mujhe pasand ho" while his mind shuffled through Khushi's definance.  This was the only way to push her away, to prove to himself  "farq nahi padta"

His cold eye look at the floor "shaadi kar raha hai" Getting marrid"...him to Lavanya.

Outside by the poolside, her  heart shatters into a million pieces. In his quest to gain control, he has left her out in the freezing  rain all over again hasn't he? 

but even here he know he is "ghalat" and the farq is in his constant watch on her outside, his heart breaking  while watching hers break. Iss pyaa ko kya naam doon? 

Beautiful Ami. Yes, this moment was the very first confession from him. The other imp. one before the kidnapping I thought was at that chanewala during Payash track, when he said " what if I had lost you"? That was more than a confession for me.  His moments of "gentleman ness"  where he regrets/ jerks away from her as soon as he realizes, amidst all the jerky and brattish things he did immediately after that miss kiss, defined him for most of us! Loved Katelyn's post in this regard, saying he/ they needed time and had to go through pain for him to realize that "love" is actually NOT a  weakness! Absolutely agree with her.  I recall a  friend of mine saying years ago, although he apparently loves Ghazals, deliberately refrains from listening to them as they make him "vulnerable"! Men get scared of strong emotions, and that fear quotient of our dear boy is even more! 
Brilliant description of his conflict and fear Ami.. exactly thats what going in his head...that stormy head pic is bang on..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's  "Nahin understand" .. just two words.. but  a hallmark  dialogue from IPK dialogue writers. again..πŸ‘πŸ‘. it was so apt, literally, metaphorically... depicted everything that Khushi was at that moment... she truly didn't understand.. and the way she said it in broken English.. one just feels like giving  that confused/ innocent soul a hug. Yes, I didn't like her blatant questioning him but I understand her confusion.

That holding La' hand was the only moment I saw him getting that typical man;s cold feet at the rush of a girl! He was  honestly being such an escapist that moment.  He overlooking her didn't help much... he indeed broke a heart knowingly/ determinedly! Sorry My ASR.. I can't support you for this!
 Loved, every bit of it Ami.. your write up is as engrossing as the vision on the screen.. as I can't seem to stop commenting! Brilliant!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ami lovely and intense explanation ahh waiting for the intoxications Lovely creations and drools my comments in blue ufff letting the steam out πŸ˜†

thanks so much Chlhov, again that song, i love it, i'm singing it but can't for the life of me remember which movie its from.  the way they were acting with each other at the party was  unbelievable, reminds me of teej puja, so into eachother, though here she was also into him as much as he was. thanks again for the comments, lol, he does get in the habbit of stealing her jewelry, guess he has to have a part of her all the timeπŸ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Supi, this is amazing! i appreciate you work and effort alot more after doing one tiny  edit for my 111, i only had two heads to carve out! this is really awesome! 

Wiwy, lucky you!

MUAAH! MUAAH! HUGS! HUGS! I LOVE YOU, SUPI β€οΈ πŸ€— JUST SAW THIS MARVELLOUS PIECE OF ART, SUPI!⭐️  πŸ‘AWWW! AND IT HAS MY NAME ON IT ! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU! I FEEL SO HUMBLED! YOU HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE SCENE WHEN HE MASSAGES HER FEET! AWESOME, SUPI!πŸ‘ OFCOURSE I WILL SAVE IT AND CHERISH IT, MY FRIEND! 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Thanks Supi!! it was def a emotional sort of episode, thanks for all the highlighted parts. I agree she was hurt by the regret on his face, but just feel like he couldn't help the strong feeling of fear disappointment, and to a point i think Khushi knows the man has issues, thats why she wanted to clarify, to talk it out. it was hard watching her heart break πŸ˜­

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wiwy

MUAAH! MUAAH! HUGS! HUGS! I LOVE YOU, SUPI β€οΈ πŸ€— JUST SAW THIS MARVELLOUS PIECE OF ART, SUPI!⭐️  πŸ‘AWWW! AND IT HAS MY NAME ON IT ! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU! I FEEL SO HUMBLED! YOU HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE SCENE WHEN HE MASSAGES HER FEET! AWESOME, SUPI!πŸ‘ OFCOURSE I WILL SAVE IT AND CHERISH IT, MY FRIEND! 

Wiwy nd Ami thank for likin it soo much...always happy to help in any way i can 😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Beautiful Ami. Yes, this moment was the very first confession from him. The other imp. one before the kidnapping I thought was at that chanewala during Payash track, when he said " what if I had lost you"? That was more than a confession for me.  His moments of "gentleman ness"  where he regrets/ jerks away from her as soon as he realizes, amidst all the jerky and brattish things he did immediately after that miss kiss, defined him for most of us! Loved Katelyn's post in this regard, saying he/ they needed time and had to go through pain for him to realize that "love" is actually NOT a  weakness! Absolutely agree with her.  I recall a  friend of mine saying years ago, although he apparently loves Ghazals, deliberately refrains from listening to them as they make him "vulnerable"! Men get scared of strong emotions, and that fear quotient of our dear boy is even more! 
Brilliant description of his conflict and fear Ami.. exactly thats what going in his head...that stormy head pic is bang on..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's  "Nahin understand" .. just two words.. but  a hallmark  dialogue from IPK dialogue writers. again..πŸ‘πŸ‘. it was so apt, literally, metaphorically... depicted everything that Khushi was at that moment... she truly didn't understand.. and the way she said it in broken English.. one just feels like giving  that confused/ innocent soul a hug. Yes, I didn't like her blatant questioning him but I understand her confusion.

That holding La' hand was the only moment I saw him getting that typical man;s cold feet at the rush of a girl! He was  honestly being such an escapist that moment.  He overlooking her didn't help much... he indeed broke a heart knowingly/ determinedly! Sorry My ASR.. I can't support you for this!
 Loved, every bit of it Ami.. your write up is as engrossing as the vision on the screen.. as I can't seem to stop commenting! Brilliant!

Horizon dear, you are too kind, thank you, i'm so glad you enjoyed the read :) and the head pic ;)
you're right that scene during payash's wedding was a confession, and it was chrystal clear to her, but it wasnt' as direct as "khushi i love you" or what all he said with his eye, gently tucking her hair back, holding her face, you are most def correct :) I would like to think "lagi shart " was a confession too, but the "shart' part ruined it,...i guess that was the fun part about it tooπŸ˜†

loved in purple what you said about her two words, so powerful, and you're bang on with the explanation, he broke her hear knowingly for sure, but did you see his face as her pain sunk in more and she turned her back and inside he had a look of "don't go"...the whole scene was hearwrenching :( gonna go watch more heartbreaking stuff 112 and 113 tonight, and if my lucky enought to get over it, maybe some writing πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

A silent plea from her "don't go" as he turned to leave after he lovingly placed her amma's payal on her ankle. did he hear her plea?  yes the whooshing wind is proof he heard. To her hearts content, he stops, and with his best palat ever, turns his eyes to her. 

Thirty still for this lady in red. He marvels on. Admiring the delicate curves under the red sari, from her waist, to her chest, to the lean neck then her beautiful face.πŸ˜†

His madhhoshi (intoxication) shows in his slow blinks, completely oblivious to his surroundings. How can any woman survive a look like this from any man...let alone THIS man?   How can this chit of a middle class girl raise a rag of emotions in him he is unable to control and looking at him she also again this song I think already posted somewhere

Khushi tries her best,  but there was no escape from that look, those eyes...not that she was looking to escape. A bit scared of course, these aroused feeling all new for her, her body untouched. but  she wanted him just as bad.

She had to look away if she was going to survive, but with  her heaving chest, twirling fingers,  and blushing chheeks, how will he? This intoxicating moment puts all else on freez. Its just a man and a woman, a gentle breeze and tons of fire in between. 

As he came near, she stepped back. they've mad a habbit of this, but tonight its different, tonight her stepping back only pulls him closer.  One steip after anothoer, she walks backward, he moves forward. "jaadu ha nasha hai, madhhoshiya..."  Arnav is fully intoxicated he wants to touch her he is unable to stop himself. my fav poolside creation

She looks at his unwavering eyes, still stepping back till there was not more back to step in to, a wall stops her, nothing to stop him. All she can do is wait. His eyes burning with passion, he wants her and she waits for him to take her. 

, and she does.  The way he looks at her, like telling her what she has meant to him in the past few months, the only confession from him before till the kidnapping. πŸ˜†

How, delicately his other hand cups her innocent face. how he's dreamt of doing this many times,  and how she indulges in his embrace...he slides her bangs back again on the right side, she is dizzy  and absolutely crazy with all he's doing to her. she grips the side of her saari. With her face in both of his hands, gently he lifts it towards him. 

he leans in and looks down on her trembling pink luscious lips in anticipation, alluring  him even more, he leans in closer. Both are in a state of pure ecstasy (major madhoshiya). With her eyes closed, she's ready to experience the inexperienced, and He wants so badly to taste her soft, pink, luscious lips , to take the trembling away when he takes them  in his own. Close enough to feel each other's warm breath, 

(the moment where all IPK fans simitaniously  screamed NAAAHHHIIINNN! and some other expletives.)

this mind blowing 

She is confused as he releases his palms from her face he so delicately placed almost like he committed some crime. Soon she realizes he is pulling away,  she turns to her side and he steps away. taking a moment, his eye close in total disappointment  in himself in his "kamzori"(weakness). 

"what happened? us like this? and my payal with Arnavji? what does all this mean? i have to find out."

In the dark alone,  his eyes close again flashes of his lips mere inches away from hers, he wants it so badly, yet he hates himself for it.

"How can i do this, what happened to me, why did i become weak?"

Being kamzor, something he never wants to be associated with since he bore all the responsibilities at the age of 14. When he threw her pearls out he told himself there is no room for emotions and feelings, he must know they can make one weak. "itna kamzor nahi Arnav  Sing Raizada" he went on. Khushi makes him weak and as a result he loses control. How he was willing to kill for her in Nainital is perfect example of this, and he kicked her out of the car to push her away because she asked a question that he was losing control over.  It's always been that way hasn't it?  since the rainy stormy night, where he had to pulled over because he lost control over his sense of  sahi(right) and ghalat(wrong).  He was determined how ever "Arnav singh raizada ko kis ladki se koi farq nahi padta...mujhe boora nahi lag sakta"

"no girl makes a difference to Arnav Singh Raizada...I can't feel bad"  How long can he supress his feelings basically he is good at heart emotiona and tough out side so this showed him he is capable of finer feelings which he thinks is weakness and giving in and more so to a chit of a girl whom he always scolds but cant bear anything happening to her.

Tonight a different storm is brewing in his head, of failing his promise to himself, never to let a girl make a difference, and all she does is make a difference.  wow what a stromy creation just lovely showing his inner struggle.

Every question made him feel cornered, in a way she put up a  mirror to him showing how badly he fell for her. Using the only thing he knows to his advantage, anger, he tries to intimidate her

"Understand? 

his eyes slowly lift up to hers almost begging her not to ask,  but she proceed, 'aur uska. jo. kuchh der. pehle"

"I said leave me alone" He understaind all her valid questions, but  in his state of mind,  he would never admit the answer out loud...and when whe  proceeds to defy,  he grabs her shoulders with both of this hands and pulls her in, again his attempt at keeping things under control "Ek shabd bhi aur bolana toh" If you say one more word!" 

out of control, 

Outside by the poolside, her  heart shatters into a million pieces. In his quest to gain control, he has left her out in the freezing  rain all over again hasn't he? 

kuchh na kaho kuchh bhii na kaho... Don't speak; don't say anything at all.
kya kahana hai kya sunna hai What is there to say? What is there to hear?
mujhko pata hai tumko pata hai I know; and you know.
samay ka yeh pal tham sa gaya hai This moment in time has stood still,
aur is pal me.n koii nahii.n hai and in this moment, there is no one at all
bas ek mai.n huu.n bas ek tum ho save one: me, and save one: you.
kuchh na kaho kuchh bhii na kaho Don't speak; don't say anything at all.
kho'ii sab pahachaane Lost, all I once knew;
kho'e saare apne lost, everything of my own.
samay kii chhalnii se gir girke kho'e saare sapne Falling through the sieve of time, all my dreams were lost.
kho'ii sab pahachaane khoe saare apne Lost, everything I once knew; lost, everything of my own.
samay kii chhalanii se gir girke, kho'e saare sapane Falling through the sieve of time, all my dreams were lost.
aur is pal me.n koii nahii.n hai And in this moment, there is no one
kuchh na kaho kuchh bhii na kaho Don't speak; don't say anything at all.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ gotta love him checking out her lips❀️

kya kahana hai kya sunna hai What is there to say? What is there to hear?
mujhko pata hai tumko pata hai I know; and you know.
samay ka yeh pal tham sa gaya hai This moment in time has stood still,
aur is pal me.n koii nahii.n hai and in this moment, there's no one at all

Yes one moment everything as there and another moment all lost 😭 for both. Ami very intense and emotional these is one of he lovely episodes of IPK you can watch the highs and lows all in one.All my comments in blue and loved the colored and bold parts

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much Chlhov, again that song, i love it, i'm singing it but can't for the life of me remember which movie its from. the way they were acting with each other at the party was unbelievable, reminds me of teej puja, so into eachother, though here she was also into him as much as he was. thanks again for the comments, lol, he does get in the habbit of stealing her jewelry, guess he has to have a part of her all the timeπŸ˜†

@Ami its 1942 a love story