Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

   
Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

IPL 2013 Fever -Punjab vs Mumbai - Live Talk (Page 334)

-Puja- Goldie
-Puja-
-Puja-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 1096

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
all u have very gud filmy names

-Puja- Goldie
-Puja-
-Puja-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 1096

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

Aaj chennai hi jeetega..

hope it dosent happen :p
-Dhoop- IF-Stunnerz
-Dhoop-
-Dhoop-

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 33322

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puja-

all u have very gud filmy names

Thanx.. LOL which is ur fav team??
Prabhnoor IF-Stunnerz
Prabhnoor
Prabhnoor

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 25735

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hey everyoneWink
CandyCrushh IF-Stunnerz
CandyCrushh
CandyCrushh

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 29480

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi8

Nave ur username i make it out tommorrow prior to that i reading something else


I wanna eberyone to be happy tats y changed my username from  Navetha to behaapyever once i turned into GoldieWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhnoor

-Puja- Goldie
-Puja-
-Puja-

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 1096

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srads

Originally posted by -Puja-

all u have very gud filmy names

Thanx.. LOL which is ur fav team??

KKR Only n urs ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

-Dhoop- IF-Stunnerz
-Dhoop-
-Dhoop-

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 33322

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

Aaj chennai hi jeetega..

90% chance of winning.. Wink baaki 10% pune ke liye chod do.. LOL
-Dhoop- IF-Stunnerz
-Dhoop-
-Dhoop-

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 33322

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puja-

Originally posted by Srads

Originally posted by -Puja-

all u have very gud filmy names

Thanx.. LOL which is ur fav team??

KKR Only n urs ?

Only MI..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Puja-Prabhnoor

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Watch Pune Warriors (PW) Vs Kings XI Punjab (KXI)

Author: mcbien   Replies: 0   Views: 932

mcbien 0 932 10 April 2011 at 7:27am by mcbien
My experience at Wankhede (CSKV/S Punjab)

Author: ashi_mania   Replies: 5   Views: 1268

ashi_mania 5 1268 01 June 2008 at 1:35pm by SolidSnake
punjab got on my nerves

Author: -Aishwarya-   Replies: 2   Views: 665

-Aishwarya- 2 665 01 June 2008 at 12:47pm by Aahaana
Kings XI punjab vs Chennai Super kings

Author: *~sneha~*   Replies: 7   Views: 889

*~sneha~* 7 889 23 April 2008 at 4:54pm by umi82990
My son is lion of Punjab Yograj Singh

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 1   Views: 12839

Salmanayesha 1 12839 08 October 2007 at 3:24pm by XxMadhurixX

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sports/Cricket Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index