Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

YOU NEVER KNOW ! part4 on page 10 MAY 10th

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
p.s : i know you guys gonna kill me .but this story is roming in my mind now a days and if i will not complete then forget about this so please sorry . i will continue another stories too . so dont disappoint me .the story dedicated to my all readers and friends sheetal,pari,hetal,ana , varshu ,mannu , madhu , aaratrika , shona , meral, anajali, shreya , megha , jerrin , sreeju ,sehar,mahi jan, snehu , mysha , sneha queeny , kinjal , florine , appu , nammu purv, akshu, mannu , shrey, krutz, anika, eshu ,please dont hit me if i forget name .love you guys . without your motivation i am not reach here . love you guys

Part1

The road is full with traffic . everone is running like marathon to reach their works and at this price gaining age everybody need to do work . specially for the middle class people ,work is like oxygen . in this all busy life no body care who walk beside you .so in this busy life arohi alhuwalia 29year old single girl walking like her life depend on her every step . her face drench with sweat ,the layers of tension clearly visible on her face and with expression of her ,any blind man can see that she is scare and nervous. Her purse hang one side of her shoulder and one old black leather file hold by her another hand . at the age of 29 she is stunning ,her soft pink lips is defanately kissable ,her brown choclate almond eyes spark every man heart like star and her soft buttery skin turn any man lustful. Her soft silky long hair waving in the air and spreading fragrannace of romance . but after running humping like hell she looking like freak . she want to catch the buss asap .and for that she wake up early in the morning and complete her work in hurry . but her 19 year old sister who is freak for fashion and clothes hold her hours just to choose which dress is perfect to impress her boy friend . arohi dafenately denied her sister demand but  truth is  one innocent look in her eyes and arohi clean bold .  how could she deny her little sister wish whom she raising like mother and father . arohi full filled every wish of her little sister and brother . when arohi is 16 year old her  mother died and all responsibility of her 8 year old brother and 6 year old sister transfer to her shoulder . ,but she took it with happiness. Her little sister aayesha and brother rohan were very little to understand anything .arohi herself forget the pain of her mother and make her life busy to raise her them . her father is not same after her mother death . he always came home with full drunk and took s**ts every night . he started to hit arohi and her little brother sister . and one day her father cross every limit of humanity . arohi will never forgive him in this birth , still after 11 years  the night haunting her . after her mother death 2 year ,her father busy with hooking any woman . and one day she took one woman and said her that she is her new mother . arohi thot new mother may be help her father to change but all in vain. But her problem gain after her step mother .now they both started to hit her and her sibling . and one night when her step mother is out of home , her father came with full alcohol try to abuse her , that night arohi grown up compare to her age . her father didn't successed cuz rohan came and hit his head hardly . and then  she took one decision . she packed her ,ayaesha and rohan luggage and left home . her old servant who is witness of all incident give space to them in his home . arohi made sure that her father never get know where she is . and then she started job to raise aayesha and rohan . even she complete her collage from distance learning cuz she is not capable to complete work and study at same time. At her age every girls dreaming about her prince charming but arohi buried her every dreams . she made one small world with aayesha and rohan .

she is still running like hell on the road . last month her company where she worked bank corrupted and fired lots of employee and arohi is one of them . now she need job asap cuz rohan is doing master and aayesha is in her second year of graduation . rohan told her that he joined job in extra time but arohi don't want that he wasted his time , she wants him to concentrate all his attention in study . rohan got scholarship last year from top business school from india . arohi took some loan for him . and she need money for instalment of rohan loan and her home rent . rohan and arohi never told aayesha about their financial problem cuz she is so innocent compare to them . but arohi knew once rohan get his degree their all problem should solve .and then she don't need to worry about more . but now she need this job . finally she reach the bus station, her bus already gone and now she have to wait 15 min more . she applied lots of places and finally she receieved call from this singhania international . she knew her education was limit till bachelour but her experience is more than 10 years so may be she get this job . job is not easy ,to get this job every candidate must go thorugh 3 level . first level their education and experience , second level interview with manager of company and last final level face to face interview with ceo . arohi passed both level and now today is her meeting with ceo of company . she heared from the people that arjun singhania is freako about time and work . of course his success , fling always front page of magazine and news paper and why not ! he is the  most eligible bachelor of india . he completed his mba degree from oxford university. His business is located aroud the world . singhania empire tree spreading with in oil, research , construction , fashion,telecom. they are leading youngsters .even arjun sighania take business with next level compare to his father ,they are part of the indian prime league too. Arjun singhania and his fling always in the news like top models and bollywood actresses . arohi never ever thot that her application accepted from the company cuz she is not educated for this level. The job is private assistant for arjun singhania .to become p,a for  arjun singhania means attend every meeting , charityballs  and travelling around the world with him. Lots of girls tried for this job and who does not want boss with benefits !!! first when arohi got call from company for first level ,she thot may be by mistaken . she refuse to go cuz she knew she will fail at that moment but aayesha force her to at least give the interview and then she decided . the voice of thud thud from metal force arohi to present . she look up where conductor of bus looking her with irritating . the passengers push conductre like hell and here arohi is disappear in thots of her interview . conduscter yell and scream the passengers " are thoda piche hato bhai ,aor madam ji aapko shona he to ghar pe hi rehna tha , dekh nahi rahi kitne log line me he ,kaha jana he ?" great arohi 's day start with sarscam . she give him money and again look out of the window. Still she hearing scream of the conductor. She step out from the bus and start to walk her destination. Still singhania industry is 2 street away . her stamina is giving answer  . but  her eyes open wide when she look  sighania industry board and building . The building is huge .god knows how much land it covered? 5 gate keeper means security incharges standing at the gate whos checking employees enternse card . the card is look like credit card .security is very tight . one guard swipe the card and another is incharge of fingure touch . arohi's heart beating fast . she never ever worked international firm and here she had meeting with bilionarie arjun sighania face to face . she reach at the gate and guard asked her card . arohi show him the interview letter .guard called someone and asked about her . after five min of discussing guard inform her to enter in . her first 2 interview was happened another building but today is different . when she reach main bulding another guard is standing their but gate is open automatically and she step in . with the first step in the building the cool wind of central a.c with mix of aroma hit her body . all her tiredness from home to office disappear . the first floor is designed beautifully .she again reach recepaniosit desk and ask her about her interview . the blonde receponist star her top to toe . god arohi feel uncomfortable cuz her dressing is nothing compare to the recepanist . arohi wore white leggings with yellow kurti . she looking like everage . the receponist look her disgust and speak with british accent " sixth floor ,strait this way and turn right where elevator is located ". Arohi give her smile and walk that way . when she reach, there are 3 elevators and they  emblembed with steel plate above . one is private ,second is private staff ,third is for visitors . arohi stand their and enter in the elevotr which is for visitors cuz still she is not in staff. She need this job .her all savings spend to buy new active  for aayesha and some for rohan projects .now she need money for next month bank instalment and rent for her home .the honour of the home mrs.jean albert pinto is nice lady .if she will not pay next 2-3 months then she will not complain .so she is tension free till 2-3 months . the elevator stop and speaker of elevator speak in female voice "sixth floor". Arohi come out from the thot and step out . her heart is beating fast . she enter in the office and her eyes open wide .oh god there are maximum 15-20 girls sitting on the couch to waiting for their turn and every girl dress up in formal and balck or brown and light color of clothes . some wore balck pencil skirt with white shirt matching balck jacket and balck hills . some is in balck pant with white or brown shirt . some is in khakhi pant with off white shirt . the clothes are press and wrinkle less. Arohi look herself and then look them .the rejection is confirm .there is no way she should be pass .and why the hell she come rather to go another local office interview. Her palm is sweating . she take long breath and reach the reception desk and give her call letter to girl. This girl is nice to compare frist floor receponist . she give arohi a soft smile and said" you are 15 min late ". Arohi with tense " is my turn paased?" the girl smiled and said " no your name is in last in the list but we have to inform inside whose come on time or not .boss is very strict specially about timing" . ok she lost this job and her face fall pale . the receponist smile and said " don't worry take sit and wait for your turn ". Arohi turn but receponist notice tension and tiredness on arohi's face so she called her " the water cooler is left side, relax and best luck . arohi give her smile and walk to the direction of water cooler . she is fully frustraited cuz she knew she will never get this job at any coast . and now she will lost her another job opportunity too. The another job is very small  in private firm of accounts .salary is also 18,ooo . but she was sure about that to get job .but now here she has no hope .and why she is wasting her time here. And for god shake why they call her for this interview! Her cruosity is turn high to high . she drink water . the cold water chill her throat . she throw the glass in dustbin and start to rub her palm.

" nervous" a mischious voice call her from behind . she turn and look a 6 "inch tall cute guy standing their with his cute smile . he wear black suit . he look handsome and his eyes star her . arohi nodded. the guy again ask " first interview ". Arohi shook her head . guy with curiosity " are you mute ?" arohi with open eyes "nooo". And guy laugh . now smile also spread to her lips . and guy stop and said " hey you have beautiful smile ". Arohi's face turn red . and he again look her and said " if its not your first interview than why you are nervous ? arohi turn her face and look all girls who sitting their with atticate and formal clothes . a guy turn and understand ."don't compare your self with them . arohi look him and speak "but I am not eligible for this job ?" and he  snap back her  " if you knew than why u applied ?" arohi 's face turn pale " hmmm ". He understand her confusion and said " if you are not comfy for reason than leave it but if you reach here then give atleast interview ." arohi again with confusion " actually i missed my bus and reah here late and I heared the boss is control freak . the guy throw his head back and loud laugh . arohi with shock " why are you laughing ?" he said " cuz you called him control freak ". Arohi lowered her eyes and shy . he again " you know you looking cute when you are blushing ". Arohi look up "thanks ". Arohi asked him" are you working here ?" he nodded in yes . arohi want to ask more but her name annonunce and she said " its my turn I have to go ". He call her "hey gud luck , I wish you get this job ". Arohi smile back and walk where one girl is waiting for her . the girl is 5'8''inch tall ,skinny who wore black pant with balck blazer . she lead arohi to the cabin and swipe one card to door . door open and she sign arohi to step inside . arohi with trembling leg enter and speak " may I come in ". A soft husky voice send shiver through her body "yes".

part2 =page4

part3 =page7

part4 =page10

Edited by cooljaya11 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yayayayaya I am first  

congo di
Di I love u
awesome start di loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I love office romance
I love the way u describe Arohi's character... so strong...
who is he??
eagerly waiting for next update... pls update soon
Edited by --Anjali-- - 10 years ago
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg du new ff.. Wow i m gonna read this n will surely comment.. Thnks for not forgetting my name :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NEW ONE FROM JAYA - YAAAY - IAM DANCING
LEMME READ
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Someone is back with bang! 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo on the new story jaya
nice start - will wait to read more

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m not resing...just keeping my place :P
*edited*
first of all thanks a lot for the precious mentio di..u know I love ur all work hanesha..u are awsome.๐Ÿ‘
I love how U sketch such a strong,responsible arohi...she is woman of substance ๐Ÿ˜Š I liked her character most. Her father was ass**** ๐Ÿฅฑ 
That sugary sweet boy in office was quite cute๐Ÿ˜‰but aru ki setting to Arjun ke sath hi honi hai..arjun ko aru se younger banane ka plan hai kya???
Please continue soonish...
Name suggest kya karu..."jab pyar kisise hota hai".  "U make me feel loved" haha๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
was it him? Btw congrtas on new ffEdited by Karnika007 - 10 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wohooo  jayu...
another treat from you...
Thanku so much for the dedicated dear...

coming to the story, loved the start...I am glad to see arohi's character...so strong
she is taking care of her siblings from such a long time...hope they will repay her too...i dont want siblings turn against you...
ok now arohi is fired from her job and is on to give her interview in singhania industries...

cool...

the guy near her, i have a feeling that its arjun and his father is handling the business...is it??

ok name suggestion abhi kaise dain...plot tau patah nahi... :(

phir bhi...

i will suggest...

Kaise Kahain Tumse or Toose Naina Lagay
hehe
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats *hugs*
btw tere starting note ne teko save kr lia otherwise lect ready tha :P
n thnx 4 mntng my name *blushes*
btw dis 1 superbly HATKE stry soon 2 b a HATKE LUV STRY <3
bt arohi k dad grrr hez nt less den ranjeet kab BETI-BETI krte krte BEAUTY-BEAUTY krne lag gaya pata hi ni chala...sadu taklu khaodoos jahil zaleel makkar kism ka admi huh
poor arohi lyf k 29 yrs struggle me nikal gae...feel so bad 4 her :/
nw i got it why ur so impatient 2 ri8 dis ff
So heart melting stry :)