Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

rogue101

Goldie

rogue101

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Really Hasini I fedup this forum ..I want peace in this forum 
actaully 3rd party making post with MID RK bashing post  VDian thinks this made by DDian n VD fans will see become angry Tit for tat post bashing madhu n DDian  .now trun for DDian is angry what 3rd party enjoying this n make goal  take 1st position .MBian like thisThumbs Downtia tia fish..
No body understand this, we should  ignore the post..move on uske jawab mein postive post banaye  chahiye par nahi bashing post hi banayege..
DDian dusham hai drashti ki 
Vdian dushman hai vivian ke..
Thumbs Up seriouslly even i feel d same... so just ignore dos stuffs...nd keep supporting drashti nd vivian dey both rdoin grt job as rk nd madhu...so neglect all dos negative stuffs nd lets njoy THEIR(DVD) show...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MB is a wonderful forum... (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Agree with u yaar Thumbs Up 

We all r MBians and DDians... Ppl shudnot bash acotrs coz of strory.
They are doing their best and we shuld appreciate them Smile

Hope evryone can understand 

Nice post Clap Clap 

-Wild_Desire-

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

I doubt who ll listen to you. Confused Despite of several peace posts people still bash RishBala/RK instead of admiring their favs. Confused
I am speaking that as a RishBalaina/RKian. :D
But still, thats nice you tried atleast. :)

thanks yaar it is just my try... but tired of this bashing let it be VD fans or DD fans... each throw daggers at each other... which i cant see... why cant every support DVD... as they are the soul of this show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rogue101-Wild_Desire-

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl414

I agree! The fighting gets to be too much! I try to avoid most negative posts! I started watching the show because of DD, but after watching fell in love with VD's acting as well! Love them both now!!

yeah we should stop this negativity...

mishty8911

mishty8911

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
awsum post n agree praise ur fav but dont degrade the other definitely that will bring peace

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Neelam--

Originally posted by --Shivu--

I just wanna say that these fights are making BOTH the fan groups hate the other actor(not the character)
I entered the Forum as a DVD Fan but because of VD's prev. Show, had many friends among the VD fans, so naturally talke to them... Slowly and steadily these fights are makinh me dislike DD and everything abt her... That is a SAD part! I don't want that! I want to like her, and if I praise her, I am tgged as taunting DD's skills!!

<font color="#0099FF">Well said dear Smile I exactly wanted to say this except in place of VD for me it is DD.Since U have already written so nicely I did not take the trouble to write it againEmbarrassed sorry Embarrassed</font>

Same pinch neelam...same with me...n I don't want this to happen...I want to love RishBala equally...n don't want to hate VD coz I like him n too n I want that feeling intact...coz of these wars I feared opening any posts SP that I don't loose my peace...

Neelam..

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogue101

dats it nd if der is sumthing lik rk fans madhu fans or sultan fans its just becoz of 'MEIEJ' so guyz stop splitting up nd stand united fr d show...nd njoy it... Thumbs Up

yup correct...

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
100% correct we have not entered a forum we have entered a war between both sides ... But at the end of the day only one side can win chalo will see what happens ... Just shield yourself guys ;D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top